Why are Millennials so addicted to video games?

Haven't seen you in a while. Been busy?

Why are young people attracted to entertainment aimed at young people?
You really need help with that?

I don't know how anybody can be addicted to games anymore. There's maybe one or two actual good games every year. Even normies have finally caught onto EA and Ubisoft money pinching schemes and tired of cowadoody

Maybe because most people like to spend time doing something else than just spaz out about race mixing.

Because reality sucks.

Anyway, it's more of a gen Z problem than gen Y/millennials now, I know far too many who have been lost to the pull of the vidja

why does steve O lick dudes assholes

I'm not
I'm addicted to Sup Forums and YouTube

>can't play the same game for hundreds of hours on end

You're playing the wrong things, m8.

>tetris
>evil garden
>street fighter 2
>mario [x]
>fallout [x]
>skyrim
>dark souls
>poker

They're really cool.

that's Bam Margera retard

Why restore yourself to playing new games? Play good stuff from the last 20 years or just emulate the shit from your childhood, that will really waste away your time

Fuck you. Weed is my vice.

Welcome back steve-o poster

Because they all have peter pan complexes

Looks similar to these guys people keep posting, who are they anyway?

Instant gratification. The same can be said about Sup Forums and the internet in general.

When your life is empty, it's easy to get addicted.

Its easy to use entertainment

I hate my life and use it to escape. It's not that my life is particularly bad or anything. It's normal and that's sort of the problem. Nobody knows I play it since I didn't play video games since I was a kid, but it's my guilty pleasure nowadays.

They realized how boring stupid watching sports is.

Why do you think, goy?

I don't know. I know I have been playing Destiny a lot but today I looked at the app for time played and it was at 15 days. What am I doing with my life?

That's weird. I started playing the vidya when I was a wee lad but three years old. Now at the salty age of four-and-twenty, I just work, drink, shitpost, and occasionally watch cartoons.

The vidya was just too much artificial stress for me. No emotional or psychological benefit, just another addiction, a depressing repetition of the same old motions.

Ideally I'd like to just raise chickens and goats on a comfy farm far away from modern civilization. And also own a lot of firearms because 'Murica.

At least you haven't spent over 600 hours of your young life playing fucking Skyrim on a buggy Xbox360 while the love of your life contemplated kicking your ass out of the house.

>tfw 1600 hours on TF2

Fucking kill me

Was so much fun back in the day

Just realized it's been almost ten years