China Tackles ‘Masculinity Crisis,’ Tries to Stop ‘Effeminate’ Boys

nbcnews.com/news/china/china-tackles-masculinity-crisis-tries-stop-effeminate-boys-n703461

>A new school textbook that aims to teach boys how to be "masculine" men has been released. Called "Little Men," the book covers the differences between boys and girls, the importance of the father-son relationship as well as the importance of interacting with nature and managing money.

>The colorfully illustrated book was first published in December 2016 by Shanghai Educational Publishing House and has been approved for fourth and fifth grade classes across the country, after a trial period in selected schools.

>"This course is necessary for boys," Miao Li, 36, a businessman, told NBC News while waiting to pick up his daughter recently outside a Beijing primary school. "They are so over-protected by the family they don't do physical activities anymore."

>"Nowadays, girls are becoming more like boys while the boys are becoming more like girls, introvert and shy," echoed another parent called Huang, a hotel employee.

>"The boys are now less masculine than when I was of their age," said a retired worker named Tian, a grandfather to an 8-year-old boy.

>Asian """"masculinity""""

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun#Mouse_experiments
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuckbois BTFO!

need some of that over here. fucking pansies are running this country now.

see problem
Solve it.

Seems like the masculine response to me.

Maybe they should whine about it while thier county and people circle the toilet of history.

This desu senpai.

'Member when Boy Scouts used to do stuff like this, before it got all fagged up?

Wow. I guess China isn't a complete shit hole after all.

It will backfire, just like the Little Red Book.

Kids will read it, make fun of it, believe it's stupid, and turn themselves into boipussy all that much faster.

Will the Red Army go pink?

>people in China realize their boys are growing up to be effeminate faggots
>stress the importance of natural things and father figures
>people in the West realize their boys are growing up to be effeminate faggots
>fund single moms
>go as far away from nature as possible
>encourage transsexuals

How can Canada even compete? Even Asians men will be more masculine than us soon. Now wonder they're taking over.

Riddle me this:

If 10,000 kids were born into a society with zero lgbt people, and they had no knowledge they even existed, how many would end up lgbt?

I'd guess 0.

They have way more females than males so its not surprising

>I'd guess 0.
Doesn't work that way, or we'd never have homosexuals. There's no breeding advantage to be one.

People just get hormone differences and their sexual attraction is different.
Humans are biologically promiscuous, like bonobos.

Ex. You have humans in the wild with no pre-existing culture, they fuck everything.

>Riddle me this:

If 10,000 kids were born into a society with zero lgbt people, and they had no knowledge they even existed, how many would end up lgbt?

I'd guess 0.

Thailand proves this is wrong.

Also cross dressers existed since Ancient Times.

>WE ALL MUST SERVE OUR EMPEROR WHO GUARDS US FROM THE HUNS
>A MAN BY BEARING ARMS
>A GIRL BY BEARING SONS
Fucking yes, based China strikes again

This right here.

China is going to fucking rule the world because of shit like this

checked them.
This right here the public school system is a fucking gynocentric night mare.
>Yes goy give your son adderall and send him to the public fool system, gotta get rid of that authoritarian personality don't we?

You're wrong. Here's another example, similar to your unrealistic hypothetical scenario, except this actually happens regularly: kids grow up in places where nobody talks about LGBT, nobody openly identifies as LGBT, and it's like a completely foreign and unthinkable concept. In every sense they've been shielded as much as possible against so called "homosexual influence" or LGBT influence, or what have you.

And they still turn out gay, or bi, or feel like they were born into the wrong body.

It's just part of human nature and you're willfully ignorant for choosing to believe otherwise.

This is what happens when you let women speak.

they are still tiny manlets with slit eyes and mongoloid appearance. They will never be taken seriously as real men.

>in charge of masculinity
>Miao Li

china's fucked

It's wrong.

Some people are just fruits and that's fine, they don't need special rights or to be put on a pedestal, just left alone to live how they like.

You want your state to promote proper values, not shun masculinity like the west is doing, but on the same hand be fair and do not use a heavy hand, or they'll be rejected.

within one generation that'd be true I reckon but I bet there was a generation of our ancestors in which there were no gay people and yet there they are now.

>It's just part of human nature
If it was you would not put so much effort into spreading this shit.

The problem is that you, and other idiots, overestimate how often it occurs AND that media plays no part in some of it.

I would wager that, with the example to which you're responding, the amount would be close to 0% because it's not as prevalent as some think or wish.

>Thinking women know what they want

This will not end well for those men.

yeah i member

How the fuck is introversion a feminine trait? The ideal of masculinity in the West is the 'strong and silent' type as personified by Clint Eastwood, not some goofy loud cunt. If anything women are the most extraverted with their constant gossiping and meaningless chatter.

I think that there ARE a tiny group of people who are genetically gay. Like, for whatever reason theyre just wired to be fags. (Somewhere around 1%, they only manage to claim 3% by including bisexuals and trannies)
Hey, not my buisiness, and they were treated pretty shitty by societey. Problem is they arent anymore, they have all the rights and legal protections anyone else does. But identity politics and civil rights activism is BIG buisiness.

These gay rights organizations rake in millions per year in untaxed "non-profite donations" and their executives make 6 figure salaries. So they arent going to just go "okay, we got what we want, looks like we can close up shop now."

Contd.....

Who the fuck is going to voluntarily give up all that money? So nope, now they want thier own designated gay bathrooms and mandatory present medals to fag ceremonies or whatever they can think up to turn into an issue. Anything to keep that cash moving.

On top of that its a really handy identity politics wedge issue for the lefties to parade around, media being left they really put a lot of work into praising gays as a key part of their current virtue signalling arsenal.

There are always going to be people insecure and malleable enough to imitate whatever is a hot issue at the moment for attention.

When the media created a satanist scourge out of thin air in the 80's and inadvertantly invented goths and death metal.

Once they started sensationalizing mass shootings those suddenly popped up as a huge issue when prior to the media panic it was almost nonexistent (seriously, one could own machinegubs without restrictions right up until 1986, and there were maybe all of a few shootings, now that gun laws are stricter we have one a week.)

So i propose that while a few naturally occurring fags and trannies exist, we are actually just seeing a lot of people practicing behaviors that are currently a hot topic in the media for attention.

Theres just people out there who will be whatever the media has chosen as their edgy topic for the decade.

If its satanists they dress up in leather, buy black candles, and listen to cannibal corpse.

If its school shootings they steal or buy a gun and go out in a blaze of glory.

If its gays and trannies they throw on the opposite genders dress and suck some dick or munch some carpet.

I think we dont have a gay problem, I think we have a media problem.

Its not.
Do you even know what introvert means?

Being introvert does not mean 'silent' or it does to a certain extent but introvert every man should be dominant in some field.

Being silent is usually correlated with being feminine.

This. You seem like a finer quality of leaf.

>kids grow up in places where nobody talks about LGBT,
Where is this mythical place?

Wow a one child policy creates mommy's princes and general bratty kids, who would have thought

What makes you think that though?

You mean like take young boys out into the wilderness and fuck their assholes by a nice campfire? Naw i dont member but u prolly member :^)

I don't think asians have the capacity to be masculine anymore. Just look at Japan and South Korea.

If only Japan were this self-aware. Men over there have completely given up and just crossdress and fuck each other. Been that way for ages.

"Strong silent type" doesnt mean literally silent.
Its an american concept of masculinity where a guy is calm, collected, reserved, and when he speaks its because what he has to say carries weight and importance.

In the american mind being a gossipy giggly idiot who chatters endlessly about nothing of any real importance and generally makes noise for the sake of making noise is either effeminate or idiotic, though idiotic behavior and feminie behavior are often seen as hand in hand.

The West is 100 times worse. Most effeminate men in the world.

Yes shyness can be construed as feminine, but extroversion is more of a feminine trait than introversion with the implied constant babble and talking and sharing feefees, which is something women are known for. Real men don't talk when they don't have to. You can be introverted and assertive/not shy, which most leaders are. Its no surprise so many gay men are 'flamboyant', ie extroverted, just like women.

/r/asianmasculinity here

this is fake news, and you know it, whitebois

while you are busy reading this crap, a massive yellow dick is fucking your wife/mother/sister/gf

>What makes you think that though?
The true purpose of this is to make masculinity sound stupid, so they can manufacture more boipussy.

It literally always happens with government propaganda, so they take advantage of it.

>sissy asian bois

>Noone took mongols seriously

Well meme'd

>massive excess of males
>trting stop effeminate boys
It's like you want roving gangs of disillusioned young men and civil unrest.

Excellent. China might really be the future.

Eagle Scout reporting in

It really depends on the Troop each boy joins, which is an overall indication of the socioeconomic standing of the area. E.g. you see all the lazy niggerish troops from New Orleans, and all the put together white middle class troops from white suburbs.
In mine:
>monthly campouts
>gays were ostracized and bullied
>me n my friends made a kid cry by calling him gay
>"No Flames in Tents" was resaid as "No Flamers in Tents"
>strong masculine dads helped out at every event
>good parental involvement
>tough activities to toughen up kids (40lb. backpack average on a 10mi backpacking trip, imagine doing it as a 12yo)

But really, Boy Scouts if what you make of it, not every troop is fagged up

Remember boys, the best gift you can give your kids is to live in a 90%+ white community and to send them to a white school

effeminate men ARE the disillusioned ones you nog. the chinks have the right idea by making sure boys are MEN and not faggots.

Sounds solid. Something like that would be smothered here.

>"No Flamers in Tents"

>best gift you can give your kids
I would add 'take an active roll in their upbringing' to that list.

my b I said it as an absolute

>Part of being a good dad
is to send them to a 90%+ white community

God listening to the faggots in this thread makes me cringe.

There are three ways faggots come into being.

>The ones that are born that way. imo vast minority.
>Ones that were molested or harassed sexually while being told by society that being gay is better than being straight. Faggots create more faggots. They're in the same vein as child molesters and why most child molesters are also gay. Being gay is being halfway there already.
>Ones that are so hopped up on drugs they end up fucking a dude. These types probably only have gay sex a handful of times in their lives. I'd call these types being "Charlie Sheen gay"

Theres nothing stopping any man from fucking another dude except the desire to do so. So in a sense every man is both straight and gay until they've actually had sex, I call this Schrödinger's faggot. Faggots are the ones who have had gay sex so they can't comprehend doing anything except rationalize and encouraging it because doing otherwise would mean killing themselves.

About 200-300. Humans hug and kiss naturally, and during puberty the genitals will engorge and all the twelve year olds will sneak off into the bushes with each other. The gays will do this with the members of the same sex they find themselves surrounded by at puberty, while the straights will become obsessed with the opposite sex and leave the boy's or girl's club to go on Hug and Kiss hunts, which inevitably result in rape.

All of human society is designed to keep people from having sex before they're ready so they don't destroy themselves. Homosexuality is like a messy kitcheb counter - it's a natural flaw of the design. Traditional society established strict rules about homosexuality, and required heterosexuality of everyone to maintain the clan, nation or tribe. Homosexuality is a frivolus pleasure indulged in by children who can't woo the opposite sex - reject decadence, and embrace the hardship that forced Brahma to grant the boon of immortality to the brothers Sunda and Upasunda, who then clubed each other to death over Tilottama.

China will actually become leader of the world by doing this, while the rest of the world is putting their boys and dresses, and teaching how to suck dick.

And China, for a while has been hiring masculine male teachers for their schools. We're fucked if we don't pull out dicks out of eachother's asses and follow suit.

But this is Chinese culture we're talking about, not Western culture. China has always known authoritarian rule and the concept of obeying one's government no matter what is ingrained in everyone outside of Hong Kong.

Speak for yourself faggot

>ID ReeS

WRONG
its the other way around

>A new school textbook that aims to teach boys how to be "masculine" men has been released. Called "Little Men," the book covers the differences between boys and girls, the importance of the father-son relationship as well as the importance of interacting with nature and managing money.
You people realize that caring about fashion and appearance isn't the opposite of all this stuff right?

China will be the new America. Make way for the Chinese empire. Asians are the new whites.

Is that why millions of Chinese go to underground churches instead of state-authorized ones?

>Raising your child under immense pressure and hellish discipline makes him a passive faggot.
Who would've thought?

If you want a reaction, you'd be better off mentioning how the Chinese are buying up property all over the world. No one will ever be scared of yellow micropenises.

After the Beautiful Ones, the utopia collapsed and never recovered. The experiment had to end.

Even when removed from the enclosure and exposed to normal behavior and environment, they refused to breed or do anything else.

>raise entire generation to be submissive to state and higher authority
>discourage radical thinking
>instate policies designed to manipulate/control social dynamics of populace (ie: the social point app)
>why are all our men so feminine?

Faith has been the driving cause for almost every Chinese peasant revolt in history, it's just about teh only thing that makes them willing to overthrow their governments. But more importantly, China has a population of almsot 1.4 billion, so saying "millions" doesn't count for all that much here.

But the point is, a Chinese boy isn't going to read a masculinity book and think "lol this is dumb i wanna succ dic instead". He's going to think "The government wants me to be strong so I can support my family and my state, this is what I must do."

This hurts me

>Selectively wiping out females.
>Surprised when the youth turn into faggots because older men naturally get young women.

Not surprising really..

this

It was actually worse than that.

Some began cannibalizing and mutilating eachother, others became entireley atisocial only venturing out to eat when they could avoid all social contact.

Even when mating ocurred females ceased raising young and abandoned them at birth.

Even when moved back into normal environments amongst normally behaving populations they continued thier erratic and destructive behavior and refusal to breed.

Sup Forums - Loves masculine men.

Chinks are tall as fuck nowadays, I'm 6'2 and a lot of them at uni are as tall as me.

I like the idea. We should institute it.

Yes, leaf. We do.

/me/ - Loves masculine women.

I've watched gore and horror movies designed to terrify the human mind.

But just reading this stuff in text gives me cold shivers.

What the hell happened in the rats' minds that made them snap like that? I'm genuinely afraid.

This but we all know what would happen if anyone introduced it here.

>muh trans rights
>muh trans people being oppressed
>masculinity privilege
>fuck masculinity
Etc etc

The best way to do it is to have an actual trans person introduce it here. Tell them being trans isn't a fashion choice. Of course this probably won't happen because trans based people have to hide or else be called traitors/uncle toms.

>Deflated nipples

How is this legal?

Doesn't the hippocratic oath cover doing no harm?

>me n my friends made a kid cry by calling him gay
seriously how homo-minded were you as a kid? did you post on Sup Forums back then?

What's the Beautiful Ones?

but the world needs femboys

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun#Mouse_experiments
here you go senpai.

Progressive views trumps all, apparently.
My bf is going to be getting that surgery soon, and I'm really worried they're going to botch it. The T is already starting to sag his tits so as long as they do it right it should be better than a pair of floppy pancakes.

It's been fun while it lasted, lads

Wait... what? So... for the city dwellers, this would be the death of them? Because they're already in those end stages, is this the beginning of the end for city libs?

Studies show that listening to TWICE twice a day raises test by 200%

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePpPVE-GGJw

>3 miles of coast underwater
>Entire country collapses

Is there any limit to liberal fear mongering?

It always has been. No city in the world has positive population growth, they have existed from the dawn of civilization solely based on rural young adults moving there.

Goes like this:
There were only so many social positions available in each social group, once overpopulation began in earnest there were 3 challengers to each open position, positions werent opening fast enough because without hardship or predation older mice established in the social structure were not dying and freeing spaces as they would in nature.

All of this violent competition meant there were only 2 survival methods available, hyper-violence and hyper sexual behavior, or utter social withdrawal and complete rejection of reproduction attempts.

The females desperate for space to raise babies either began killing thier babies at birth, refusing to have them (female rats can choose not to become pregnant) or abandoning young halfway through raising.

The ones who survived were poorly adjusted and had no choice but to adopt the frenzied violent and hypersexual behaviors in order to ensure dominance and access to social strength and space, or to shut down completeley and focus only on the self only caring about eating and grooming and utterly shunning all social contact.

A better human study of this phenomena is easter island. The natives there did almost that exact thing and wiped themselves out.

Near the end they had almost completely abandoned any attempt at social functions in favor of raising increasingly ornate statues until they finally all ate eachother or starved.

To be fair to the lads their statue game was top notch

didn't someone make a thread where you could raise the water levels to their highest on an interactive map and literally nothing of value was lost around the world?

lmao the final humiliation of r/asianmasculinity, even their government are calling them faggots

Exactly. A fuck ton of liberal faggots drown and the strong survive and disperse among the massive amount of land that is currently what people look at on "long boring drives".

Point is, they ovepopulated and either became hyperviolent, or obsessed with social status to the point of ceasing the performance of vital survival fuctions. Just like the mice in the experiment.

... now give the mice pornography

>and think "lol this is dumb i wanna succ dic instead"
You underestimate the power of asian ladyboys to convert him to suckling.