Alright Sup Forums I'm a member of the LGBT group of my uni...

Alright Sup Forums I'm a member of the LGBT group of my uni, and am doing an presentation on the opposite side of the argument, which lays mainly with you.

I want to know 2 things

>What do you think are legit issues that LGBT needs to take action for if they want to improve.

>What is most worrying about LGBT and if you are against it, why?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LRe05#selection-3265.0-3265.75
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off fag

For the record I'm a white straight male and I'm in the group to hear the other side of the argument, I want to teach them why people think like some of Sup Forums members do.

No Fuck off

Fuck off fag

>Alright Sup Forums I'm a member of the LGBTP group

Fixed fag

kill yourself faggot

Fuck Off
Fag

Krijg kanker.

godverdomme user, stop met je gedegenereerde manieren

Bumping

Stop centering your entire existance around being LGBT. We get it. You're gay. Good for you. You can marry now, and have all the joys of devorce right along with it. Please realize, you can now be equally as misserable as the rest of us! Most of us don't care about what you do in private, or whome you do it with. I just want y'all to get off your lavender soap boxes.

Those SJW dingbats too. You want to know what terrifies me? SJW LGBT educators influencing young kids about issues they shouldnt have to worry about. They're kids damnit! Let them play and enjoy those 11 or 12 years of innocent bliss.

Go kill your self in a bog you fucking faggot.

Promiscuity culture is the worst part of LGBTs. That is an objectively bad thing.

The second thing is where they're hollywood gays, or always progressive SJWs. There are not nearly enough Peter Thiel types.

Oh please in ten minutes flat you will probably be posting Yuri on ice

Kill yourself.

fpbp

Hang yourself fag.

BE SURE TO SAGE THE THREAD EVERYONE!

This is the only real answer you will get it if this is not weak bait. No one give a shit about who you fuck and no likes when your entire life is based around fucking. Every human does it no one cares. Get a real life and priorities.

Do you really think LGs like being pigeonholed into a big dysfunctional group with Bs and Ts and whatever Qs are? Isn't this the core premise of divide-and-conquor identity politics that you and your kin are blindly playing into?

1) birthrates. inb4 over pop. argument.
2) western civilization nuclear family private property inheritence. inb4 dick swords are stronger than 3000 years of philosophy.
3) its so offensive to start a new job and have a member of the oppisite sex introduce themselves to me, only to anounce their sex preferences. inb4 your leet enough to have employer encourage office relationships.
4) stop using people under 18 for your hormone research & parade photos.
5) old people gay and hipster gay are completely different. one tries to hide sex, the other spams proofs. ignoring privacy philosophy, i would remind you alot of the world does not like to see humans dressed for sex while at the public market. (burqa ftw)

>legit issues

1) rampant pedophelia
2) exceptionally high disease rates
3) the harassment of those who don't cater to the whims of the LGBT community

>yuri on ice

Isn't yuri lesbo shit?

>the cause is mirred with useless topics (safe spaces, language and thought police)
>gay rights in africa and middle east are ignored by westerners too concerned with getting "good college peer" points and agreeing with hive mind mentalities
>victory can be the true test of a group, gay marriage is legal now, from this point on you can drown yourselves in annoying small endeavours in campus, or actually make some sorta difference across seas.

university should be a holy place of science and learning not a place to meet for degenerates.

1. Quit thinking everyone is against you. Most people don't care because we all have our own issues to worry abt.

2. I have no worries abt LGBT. That said, attacking all "CISHET MALES" forces me away. That shit is hurting your cause.

Cheers

LGB have more in common with each other than T's do with anyone in that group.

you filthy sodomites should gas yourselves
you have no legitimate issues
the anus is not your playground, fgt

hallo geestesziekje

All fags and degenerates should be lynched in public.

The prevalence of degeneracy and sexual indulgence and why it is harmful.

here is your answer

Regardless of sex, whether you identify a way or not, if you are a born citizen of the US. You have all the rights and benefits as a white or black American. Just because you like dicks up your butt doesn't mean you should get treated differently or nor should you expect to be treated better.

This is why i hate faggotts, so nust because of this you are better? No fuck off

get a flag that isn't so fucking faggy and a total eyesore

Until LGBT embraces pedophilia as the righteous panchronogender identity it is, I am not speaking to any of you.

My only opinion I have about lgbt is that we should gas them, nothing else. I could meet a gay guy at work and be nice, but still think they need to get gassed.

>this

Facts about Homosexuals that will trigger liberals.

>Between 24% and 90% of lesbians report being psychologically abused by their partners

>Gay men are 60x more likely to have HIV than straight men.

>Gays are more likely than straight people to have mental illness

>1/4 gay men in America have had over 1000 sex partners

>43% of gay men have over 500 partners.

>Gay men are six times more likely to commit suicide than straight men

>Gay men are 10x more likely to use heroin than straight men

>In 2010, homosexuals were about 200 times more likely than everyone else to be diagnosed with HIV.

>Gay men are 10-15 times more likely than straight men to have eating disorders

>Infection rates for gonorrhea and chlamydia are increasing among active homosexual men

>Lesbians are 2.5x more likely than straight women to be obese

>Lesbians are twice as likely as straight women to be stalked or physically abused by their partners

>Married lesbians are 2-3 times more likely to divorce than straight couples

Source:archive.is/LRe05#selection-3265.0-3265.75

I don't mind gays desu but nobody likes a faggot

Yeah, it is, but for whatever reason the people who made it called it Yuri even though it was Yaoi (gay).

>What do you think are legit issues that LGBT needs to take action for if they want to improve.
Groupthink

Transtrenderism

Stop telling us you're gay, stop using pride parades as an excuse to be degenerate in public (also stop being degenerate in public in general). We don't care, we don't want to know. I'm gay and i'm sick of being pressured to live like a stereotype, gay people don't want to be with me because im not too gay and normal people don't want to hang out with me because im gay. How about you behave like normal people?

Pushing your agenda on young children, when I was a kid i didn't cared about this until I hit puberty, kids shouldn't be concerned if they like boys or girls, let boys be boys and girls be girls, don't poison their mind with gender bullshit. Im pissed off everything has to have gay connotations, everything is gay in a way, you making me hate myself for being gay

No it's a new anime with the main dude named Yuri, the dutch manlet faggot who posts here loves it so he uses it his threads. You know the "why does Sup Forums hate homosexuality"

>you making me hate myself for being gay
that's your natural guilt for going against what you inherently know the creator wants for you

gays punish themselves for being faggots, that's how you get S&M and their degenerate lifestyle. They wnat to be punished.

Stop being such a faggot.

You have to discuss the fact that hatred against gays is mostly due to the percieved attacks on religion, mostly Christianity. Gays didn't just settle for civil unions, they had to have "marriage". Gays are known to target Christian organizations (the cake fiascos) so if you can't admit that there is an agenda at work to villify the church at the core of your movement, you won't get any sympathy from me.

>>What do you think are legit issues that LGBT needs to take action for if they want to improve.
It look like you are going to discover marriage is now nothing more than just a way to steal money.
Also, stop blaming us for your problems. Your problems are yours to solve.
And stop trying to censor every fucking thing. Don't you understand you are being used as a tool by the upper class to contain the population?
>>What is most worrying about LGBT and if you are against it, why?
How they have to split degeneracy at everything.
You are like furry. We dislike your tastes but don't really give a fuck. The problem is that you have to paint you sexual fetish every fucking where.

Just look at that gay pride thing. Why the fuck do you do that?

We have many fags and trap lovers here and they behave, just do the fucking same.

fpbp

>What is most worrying about LGBT and if you are against it, why

The fact that you openly and proudly promote human degeneracy and psychoses for the sake of your feels.

I believe that all of you are mentally unbalanced sick bastards who should be chastised but in this deviant crumbling society are getting preferential treatment.

You contribute nothing to society, the only thing you can be proud about is that you take it up the ass or scissor it out or whatever, and that's your only claim to fame.

You are sick and you are glorified for it and the (((politicians))) are using you as one of the prime attack vectors on Christian values that built the West.

So, my final message to you is - contract some disease and die a slow, grueling death while getting massive social media attention for it.

TL:DR die, faggot.

suck my dick

>>What do you think are legit issues that LGBT needs to take action for if they want to improve.

Being faggits

>have tax free buissness
>have tax incentives for couples
>complains when others want some of that too

>>What is most worrying about LGBT
Faggits

> and if you are against it, why?
Faggitry

And yet the Ts are there. Because that's the point of the group now - perpetuating a mindset of tribal rallying against "cisheteronormativity". What does it accomplish otherwise?

I am of the opinion that jews and communists are using the gay rights movement as a political lever (or crowbar in some cases). Shillary is a prime example: she doesn't like fags or gay rights in person, but pretends to so she'll seem "good".

I think the consequences of that is a major reason.

And I fucking forgot. Leave the kids out of your sex religion.

Seriously. If you want to live in peace with the world, you have to.

They must allow the deviant sexual desires and needs to be placed back into the DSM. LBGQIMOUSE... etc, etc, fall under two categories: fetish or mental disorder. The one's that are the fetishist-type tend to be harmless to society as a whole. The mentally disturbed ones, being the majority of your deviant society, are a danger to society at-large. Mental health services must again offer medications and therapy to help those with LGBT issues.

My predominamt concern is the culture is a suicidal one. Bug chasing, rampant promiscuity, CDC reports of SDI outbreaks that bleeds into the general population, and adjoining mental disorders with LGBTQwhatever that has led to assaults and murders of folks inside and outside your deviant culture.

The average life expectancy is reduced by 40 years for a deviant. Health costs are astronomical that the general population must absorb. And it produces very little in benefits to the general population.

There's more but I just don't have the time to list it all.

I don't understand why gays want to get married. Or why straight people want to get married. Marriage is a meme.

1.) Stop thinking everything's about you. Most people don't care about your gender or sexual orientation. People have other (often more serious) problems so don't expect the whole world to set your problems as their top priority.

2.) Because of the desensitization of mental disorders. Nearly everyone is fine with gay people but right now your movement starts to incorparate e.g. pedophiles with this LGBTQP-bullshit. This is totally inacceptable and will lead to complete absence of morality in society. Also your egocentrism infuriates me.

Liar
Sodomite

Heteros need to stop thinking women are godliness and causing fall of mankind. And pedos

Oh good. It's not just me.

no u first :^)

its gay

Xq28 gene. Surrogacy. HIV and zika invented in labs. Super gonorrhea

A fag is a gay who can't fit in society the same way a nigger is a black who can't fit into society.

Fucking your inside out clone is gay. Man is glory of God. Woman is glory of man

This
Also OP left thread because it's a fucking bait

>I am of the opinion that jews and communists are using the gay rights movement as a political lever (or crowbar in some cases). Shillary is a prime example: she doesn't like fags or gay rights in person, but pretends to so she'll seem "good".

WAIT WHAT??!!?

YOU DON'T SAY?!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!???

Hello OP, i hope you're still reading. serious answer here.

The LGBT community needs to stop caring about themselves, and start caring about the world around them. For about 20 years they've graduially shifted policy and worldviews inwards, and they spoend all their time only looking at themselves and complaining about what affects them.

LGBT people need to stop living in liberal bubbles, and start to take an interest in economics, philosophy, political theory, and especially history.

You need to realise that who you fuck is not more important than who is being bombed or elected right now You are not important. Your rights are not important. You are irrelevant.

LGBTT people often thing the right hates them. We don't hate you. We just don't give a damn about you. You are not part of the real world

fag wants us to do his work

lurk moar

you're still fooling yourself that there's a difference between niggers and blacks, fags and gays.

there's no such thing a as a good one
>that flag
oh, of course
aslaam alekium

>n-n-no homo

parlez-vous anglais?

I'm not talking about taxes they had all of that shit with civil unions and you know it
I'm talking about willfully persecuting and guilt shaming Christian establishments and forcing your agenda down the throat of ordinary Americans who have much larger things to worry about than your special snowflake non issues

get gassed

>What are nazifags?
>Niggers? In MY SS?

talk about HIV. Also about how many sex partners LGBT people have. You should look up the statistics behind how many partners gay men have compared to straight people.

Parlez vous non zionist?

>women aren't whores
Hi charlie sheen

Isn't that "LGBTp" user?

The p stands for putin. Piss. Or ePstein

I pretty much don't want the nuclear family to be compromised.

Listen to Common Filth.

Set a nice appley bar

Read Theology of the Body.

fag always saying stop bullying minority

fag always hate incest, pedophilia

"gay and incest, pedophilia is not a same. bullying gay is hate crime, gay is natural thing, but incest is looks disgusting, pedophila should punished."

very tolerant

What will you do about faggotry ruining everything?

The fact that faggotry ruins everything

Why didn't Adam wait to ask God? If forbidden fruit is gnosis why don't we know everything? Does God want us ignorant? Surrogacies are fine. And the good is preferable to any intimate relationship. No male nor female in Christ

Google translate est merde Je ne suis pas sûr si vous dites que vous ne me parlez pas parce que je suis un sioniste ou vous me demandez si je suis un sioniste.

Heteros created ALL that. God speaks. Creation is made. Man proCREATES flesh and not the soul

back in the day it was not everywhere you could file for a civil union legally as a gay couple. Gay people just wanted equal spousal rights when it came to things like being able to visit your partner if he ended up in the hospital, or get a say on weither or not to pull the plug, or the right to adopt.

I very much doubt a homesexual couple on average want a christian wedding in a church if they shun the notion.

I'm not against the LGBT but they need to decentralize and stop self promoting, it's just cringe worthy at this point and it alienates the normal population of the host country.

I only say that because the gay rights struggle is now a thing of the past, it's widely accepted that homosexuality is permissible in most western countries yet it's still pushed by (not all) but many members of the LGBT community as this huge civil rights issue when it was at it's peak a government interference issue. I don't discount the struggle homosexuals go through coming out but as far as persecution goes today, it's a non issue and at the end of the day if someone wants no not make it known that they're gay it's much easier to conceal than something like race.

There's also the problem of STDs being spread at much higher rates in the homosexual population than in the heterosexual population. This has been a consistent problem in the gay community since practically day 1 and I think focus should shift to the risks involved with promiscuity combined with unprotected sex. Many of my gay friends who I talk to turn a blind eye to the issue or get defensive when talking about it but it's a real problem that's there and it can't be ignored any longer now that homosexuality has gone mainstream in western society.

promiscuity and lack of slut shaming steer the gays away from dealing seriously with life and forming a family

>>What is most worrying about LGBT and if you are against it, why?

leftist monopoly of the LGBT associations leaving little voice to political alternatives.

Why is T in LGBT if trannies are now supposed to be actual legit women? It should be LGB.

And for that matter, B isn't even a sexuality is it? Doesn't makes sense to try to make that claim. So it should be LG.

Only there's no such thing as a lesbian, is there? So it's just G, then?

But wait! The recent loud noises masquerading under the rainbow flag are all about children, aren't they? And how pedos are just misunderstood or are unjustly maligned.

So... why isn't LGBT in fact GP?

Ok,lets do this
>same sex marriage
Marriage is a deal between a nation and 2 citizens that in exchange for contributing new citizens the married are given special privliges
I think that Poland has the prfect resolution,marriage is impossible but they are given very limited priviliages wich are the same as unmarried couples.
>LGBT itself
Homosexualis is counter-productive and degenerate.No,it is not natural it is a mental illness and it should be treated as such becouse it deprives a person of the most beutiful thing in the world wich is having children,and the fact that any reaserach on finding a cure against it is sabotaged beucuse mih equality is outrageous.
>it can't be cured
They say the same thing about Cancer,but do we give up and say that it ca't be changed and that curing cancer is bigoted? No.We fight with everything we have to destroy it and homosexuality should get the same tratment.

Steps the LGBT needs to take
1) Fracture apart and form separate groups. The needs of gay men, protection for violence and access to medical care, are drastically different than lesbians, who really don't have problems, and those problems are drastically different than trans people.
2) The LGBT needs some tough love. We need to acknowledge that black gay men are the spreaders of HIV, 87% of gay blacks 13-25 have it, compared to the 8% of gay whites 13-25. With this information we need to target blacks with PREP and HIV medication. One of the reasons whites are not spreading HIV is because they are almost all on medication for it. This tough love needs to be extended to lesbians and their domestic violence problems.
3) The LGBT needs to confront Black and Latino communities for their violence. The majority of hate crimes and murders come from black and latino communities and blacks and latinos are more likely to kick their children out for being gay or trans. We need to stop being afraid of being seen as racist and actually have discussions about race and sexuality and how blacks and latinos are failing.

>isn't a country
>have shit flag to represent themselves

This shit baffles me

Été un discours simple. Le vagin ne te rend pas masculin. Tu parle comme Kabbalah. Ici c'est sioniste

Fuck off Freud. Clean toilet. Shun Christians? Be a sodomite rapist asshole

Go to /qa/ if you wnt to bait people.
Introduce yourself as a dedicated Sup Forumsack and they will go crazy.

Go to /qa/ if you wnt to bait people.
Introduce yourself as a dedicated Sup Forumsack and they will go crazy