Implications of Bill C16

Implications of Bill C16

With Bill C-16 passed could I be charged with some sort of hate crime for voicing my opinion on transgerders being mentally ill?

Bell's Let's Talk annual campaign is just around the corner. This campaign is all about ending the silence around mental illness.

archive.is/5JekP

I had planned to spend most of the day on twitter tweeting about transgenderism as a mental illness to their hashtag. Could I be charged with some sort of defamation hate crime for claiming all transgendered people are mentally ill now that bill C16 has made them a protected class under our human rights act?

Obviously I would be using a troll twitter account with none of my real info, but that doesn't appear to help as we have seen with the case of that Jew getting a seizure from a tweet which resulted in Twitter providing the name of the user @jew_goldstein or whatever it was.

Also does anyone else think this a good opportunity to get this kind of conversation going on twitter? Or would it be waste of time in the sense that its already easy to get these conversations started on twitter and there might be better hashtags to target?

Maybe anons from other countries want to take the lead on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Anonymizing_yourself
news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/christie-blatchford-b-c-teacher-fired-for-having-the-wrong-opinion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysenkoism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who knows, the law is so vague. C-16 isn't also passed yet, it's in second reading.

Since people have started talking about Bill C-16 passing, I've seen a substantial shift in Canadians both offline and online.

People really hate the idea that protecting less than 1% of the population is being used as a vehicle to suppress free speech, they wonder where things are headed. It's exactly like many

Canadians warned, things were going too far and it was gonna cause a backlash, we don't have to legally recognise a gay mans "sexual expression", but we need to recognise a trans persons "gender expression", they've never crossed the line of making some peoples freedom to expression more important than others. Now they've crossed the line.

I think the blind hatred of Trump, BLMTO shutting down the gay pride parade and threatening cops which have made great strides with the gay community, Bill C-16 threatening to kick an obviously moral person out of a university, Canadians are getting fed up.

I remember two years ago I was protesting the conservatives muzzling scientists. Two years ago. The left has so aggressively been fucking with people it's taken them like two years to turn people that respect freedom of speech against them.

I hope "Gender expression" is removed from bill C-16 and that would get rid of most of the criticism. I don't think we could get "Gender identity" removed, and I think removing just part of the bill would at least send a clear message that Canadians want this sort of law interpreted more narrowly.

P.S. I actually appreciate the "Let's Talk" campaign by Bell because I've seen how underfunded mental health resources are, despite the faggy message.

I agree the Let's Talk program is good campaign in general. As far as I understand it every tweet with the hashtag means another 5 cents would be donated even if the tweets were negative towards transgenders or even a straight up shit post.

i believe i'm not what i obviously am. you say otherwise and prefer actual reality? reeeeeeeeee hate speech reeeeeeeee

Keep in mind, according to the OHRC

>Gender identity is each person’s internal and individual experience of gender. It is their sense of being a woman, a man, both, neither, or anywhere along the gender spectrum. A person’s gender identity may be the same as or different from their birth-assigned sex. Gender identity is fundamentally different from a person’s sexual orientation.

>Gender expression is how a person publicly presents their gender. This can include behaviour and outward appearance such as dress, hair, make-up, body language and voice. A person’s chosen name and pronoun are also common ways of expressing gender.

I say we attack Gender Expression first as it's the most rediculous, and then go after Gender Identity as it still has no actual restriction on what "genders" are protected which means it's protecting rediculous pseudoscience in the name of glorious tolerance.

I'm not going to feed somebodies delusion that they're a male leaning genderqueer genderfluid demisexual. It's disgusting that we're teaching "Gender Theroy" to impressionable kids and teaching them that genders that we have no idea exist or not exist. It's teaching them, being forgiving, controversial '''''social science''''' as indisputable fact. The Social Sciences are going through a replication crisis right now and we're acting like the cutting edge therories SJWs have come up with are unquestionable and need to be taught to young children rather than at the university level where it's appropriate.

I think you would have a hard time arguing however, that MtF and FtM aren't well known phenomena to science however. I wholly believe they deserve to be protected. I know I'm on the minority on Sup Forums when I say that, but my issue is really with government enforced pseudoscience, not protecting groups like trans.

We're teaching modern day Lysenkoism, and just like back in the USSR, threatening the jobs of its critics.

wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Anonymizing_yourself

Just don't get caught nigger.

People, I think above all, are fed up with the left targeting good people that just have the wrong opinion.

It used to be a year ago when you complained about SJWs, people would be like "lol SJWs, where are these mythical SJWs oppressing people? I've never seen them! Stop exaggerating".

Now we have this article where a person who made an offhand accidental comment about abortion was forced to confess his sins under threat of firing before being fired anyways in a Kafkaesque nightmare

news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/christie-blatchford-b-c-teacher-fired-for-having-the-wrong-opinion

We have Jordan Peterson, and if you watched any of his material you know he's a good guy, threatening to be fired from the U of T.

We have BLMTO fucking with police which have made great strides with the gay community and have one of the best relationships to the LGBT community in the world, shutting down the gay pride parade because BLMTO is upset not about current oppression, but HISTORICAL oppression. As if problems in the past mean we can NEVER move forward, and must always divide and victemise ourselves.

Everybody knows our schools are teaching pseudoscientific gender theroy to young children. Everybody understands MtF and FtM, they can accept that, but they legitimately don't know what the elites that guide our education are talking about when they say there are 50+ genders, or that "nobody is completely male or female" which is SHIT BEING TAUGHT AT OUR SCHOOLS.

People used to say to me, "user, what SJWs? I've never seen any SJWs!"

Now I can list off examples. It is no longer an issue that can be hand waved away. It is redpilling Canadians fast and hard.

The left has gone further than the right wing and their muzzling of scientists, and the moronic veil bans they wouldn't STFU about despite them regularly getting overturned in the supreme court proving the entire bitchfest about veils was a waste of time.

I am just happy Peterson addressed it when he still could. In general, support for Peterson and critique against the Universities is only gaining in traction, especially Rogan with his podcasts has done a lot to raise awareness.

I've typed autistic spiels on Sup Forums only to have nobody reply and lead me to wonder if I've wasted my time more times than I can count.

Don't have anything to contribute, so I'll give you a (you) just so you know that somebody read and appreciated your autism.

Why haven't Sam Harris uploaded podcast with Jordan Peterson?

Man is Canadas Martin Luther nailing his thesis to the churches door.

He really has changed the discourse here. He proved, despite what the SJWs said, not only COULD you be against the SJWs while being a moral person, but you HAD to be against the SJWs to be a moral person.

I know right, I am fucking reeeeeing here

>sense of being a woman, a man, both, neither
>gender spectrum
>gender expression
What a load of crap. So to them a woman is someone that is stereotypically feminine? What about tomboys, are they not women?

everything is a social construct senpai

From the article I linked to earlier

>Before classes even started last fall, teachers underwent serious “gender training” given by QMUNITY, an organization for LGBTQQ2S (lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, queer, questioning and two-spirit) people. Teachers were told in no uncertain terms, for instance, that “no one is 100-per-cent male or female” and that everyone is somewhere on the “gender spectrum.”

Our teachers are being instructed that yes, tomboys are not actually women.

This country has lost it's fucking mind.

I don't wanna live on this planet anymore.

Peterson told everybody, I listened to his lectures, that Tyranny is only possible when ordinary people lie. He got that teaching based on what people that lived in the USSR experienced.

Canadians are tired of lying and saying that Tomboys are not women to be agreeable and politically correct. We are tired of lying.

If you're campaigning you need to stick to irrefutable points. The lack of definitions within the law, the loose wording. The fact that it can't just be 'I feel this way and you can't refute it'. Perhaps psych evaluations need to be done before one can even be considered gender queer. The notion that nobody can definitively say here are the proposed genders, here is how to identify each one is a huge problem.

If you make "anti-gender" posts, and they come after you. I would call that a win. If you go to social justice tribunal and get forced to take sensitivity training. We will spam that shit. We will tell peterson. We will tell the papers and the media. You will be a martyr of sorts.

In regards to C-16:
I think the first issue is gender expression which is a complete joke. That term needs to be removed entirely.
Next gender identity needs to be very clearly defined. Perhaps one to three should be outlined basically more male more female and in the middle or something like that. The other issues are with the definitions of discrimination and harassment. It says something like if you experience a negative impact in some way regardless of intent it can constitute harassment under hate speech code. Unless the law can be made clear and concise it needs to be revoked.

I feel the most precise place to target this legislation is questioning the scientific evidence that treating 50 genders as if they all exist helps with peoples mental health. Or if it's entrenching misconceptions about how people are.

I think we DIRECTLY need to attack the idea that gender is a social construct. I've been trying to attack Bill C-16 while dancing around this. This is the big lie though, gender is NOT a social construct, there ARE biological differences between men and women. There ARE biological differences in MtF and FtM people too.

We need to push the idea that MtF and FtM are the way they are because of a "social construct" as offensive. It's bullshit, we HAVE biological evidence that gender is more than just a social construct. The "social construct" line is being used to incooperate pseudo-scientific gender categories.

If we don't address the big lie, than it gives ammunition to the SJWs. We need to tell people the truth, that gender is NOT merely a social construct, that there are actual differences between men and womens bodies and men and womens brains. We know there is a biological basis behind homosexuality, behind MtF and FtM, why have we allowed ourselves to get railroaded by this big lie that gender is just a social construct? Some Genders have MUCH MUCH more scientific evidence of actually existing than others!

The entire concept of "social construct" is being used to push "gender theroy" that has not been validated by multiple scientific measurements. We need to point out the lack of biological basis behind "gender theory", that it's fundamentally based on questionable assumptions made by gender theorists, and NOT based on biology.

We need to point out the replication crisis in the social sciences, and expose "the science is settled" bit as a lie.

We CANNOT frame this battle as people questioning scientists vs the scientists.

We NEED to frame this battle as people that want policy to be grounded in science vs the pseudoscientists.

We need the balls to say the gender theorists are full of shit. If we try to attack the gender theorists without telling the truth about their bullshit, we will not be nearly as successful.

We need to redpill all of Canada that the science is NOT settled, and that gender theorists are not only trying to impose a pseudoscientific framework upon Canada, but they're actually stifiling academic discussion that can help people by discovering the truth about Gender. "The science is settled" is just Lysenkoism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysenkoism