13 year old boy "seduces" his teacher and "she's in jail"

The hypocrisy is abysmal.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yuedZ1Y_dU4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So, are you a 34 year old virgin, or what?

nice

Nice

nice

Nice.

alright

Nice

Well, if it was a 13 year old girl seducing a male teacher, he would be in jail too.

Nice.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

nice

is that her? jesus. in italy all teachers are old slobs.

A man did the same thing and was sentenced to life a week ago.

6 year old austrian boy seduces 35 year old syrian refugee, and the refugee is in prison???

hüpokrissi

niiiice

nice

youtube.com/watch?v=yuedZ1Y_dU4

nice

full body shot of her... fat mexican with pretty face at certain angles

niiiice

Nice

>ywn be as alpha as this fucking kid
>mfw I had a shot but chickend out at the last second.

Nice.

nice.

Wait are you trying to say that the justice system is working as intended?! I THOUGHT WE HAD MOVED PAST 2016

>strong feminist can't be professional at work
>strong feminist can't handle the victim pwning her

Nice, Alpes-Maritimes, France, European Union

Nice

N I C E
I
C
E

I wanna have sex with Chino-chan but I don't wanna go to jail.

How the fuck can you get seduced by a 13 year old?

Niccce.

Clear you notifications what the fuck

The boy wanted it. If a 13 year old girl also wanted it then it should be fine. 10 years in jail or whatever she got is nonsense.

nice

did you see the boy??? google JARED WHITE LOOOOL

That's because she's preggers with his baby.

She was looking good before he spilled his goo in her.

Totally her fault. If a student sends you an inappropriate text/pic you turn that kid in immediately.

>mexican intellectual

Noooooooice.

>I wanna have sex with Chino-chan
i know that feel
>but I don't wanna go to jail.
chino-chan would never rat out on you. don't worry you don't go to jail for 2D.

Nice

she aborted m8

2D loli hentai possession is illegal here.

>you dont go to jail for 2d
tell that to canada

Yeah. But he knocked her up and she's keeping it.

Being a Dad at 13 is going to suck.

She's so pure it hurts in my heart.

Fuckin' kid's got game.

criminally underrated

If his intentions we're clear, he wanted to tap dat ass desu.

But the law is clearly wrote out, if people don't like the law they could push to get it changed, oh wait...

she had an abortion now she got 10 yrs in prison. Good fuck these child minded idiots

>mfw 13 year olds have better game than I do

Equal rights is a mother fucker.

This.

He'll have to start flipping burgers through highschool to pay for that wee tadpole he created

He wanted it. You're a teenager at 13.
In this situation nobody has rights.

Damn, good job kid.

Fucking makeup can make the ugliest girl turn pretty.

She isn't bad.

Dude if you are 13 years old and want to be fucked by female pedos i m sure there is huge enough market.

I cant believe a woman went to jail.
Women dont do anything wrong.

>Not posting the Super tits.
Thats the reason.

NiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNiceNice

Nice

Leafs BTFO

Pretty good with no makeup actually.

she has the mind of a child
>Fucking Leaf
She was in a position of power over a minor she deserves the 10 years in prison. This kid will probably never have a "real" relationship in the future cause of this fucking up his mind and sexual satisfaction is always a mental thing

Yeah, I saw other pictures of her. She is a fat Spic

She's fat and looks like a boy

No thanks.

>all these faggots saying "nice"
enjoying realizing that adult women are turning to children now instead of you.

nice

>fat

I think you mean THICC.

2 year old Afghan mountain goat seduces 50 year old village elder.

No one goes to prison. #lovewins

>Liberals expect 13 year old boys to be more mature than full grown women

sounds about right

what pisses me off is that some fat fucking feminist pig had to have been triggered enough to report it. In the end her selfish goal was achieved in ruining this beautiful womans life and potentially harming the young lads mind. Hes now probably made to feel like he is the victim for following his wait for it, his natural born fucking instincts.

Manhood delayed...

she's purdy

THICC refers to attractive women with nice thighs and hips

Having a chubby face isn't "THICC"

>Fake news
Nice

kys you degenerate loli weeb fappers.
Even my little sister grew out of that shit.

>13 year old girl seduces her male teacher, but now he's in Jail
Headlines you will never see.

Bitches want equality, there you go.

THICC

2d women dont report you to the police

You know that the whole 'nice' thing is making fun of the hypocrisy of said subject/argument.

guys, google jared white, is the name of the kid who fucked her

he loonks like the average Sup Forums user

I know south park was doing that.
But I wouldn't be surprised if the people in this thread saying "nice" are doing it unironically.

So? Why are you surprised a male rapist isn't treated the same as a female rapist?
Of course a case of some 13 y/o guy fucking his teacher is not like 50 y/o grown ass man violently forcing a young girl.

you can just view that stuff online, that's still legal right? or just look at SFW loli.

Virtual Reality. We are going to make it brother.

it's a meme originated from SP

pic made me chuckle, brought back some memories when i played shite games like that.

>victim of rape
>liable for child support

Fuck it. Burn it all down.

nice

Leafs, why are you such subhumans?

>adult teacher rapes 13 year old student
>in jail

But because the student was a FUCKING WHITE MALE the teacher is the victim. Thanks for making me think, thought catalog

>punescape

Nice.

Nice.

Noice

Says the child bride religion