Press S to spit on grave

Na man obama a good boy he dindu nuffin

S

what key to drop a turd instead?

its funny because obama will live longer than trump

fuck off all of you. He was one of the most dignified and intelligent presidents we ever had. I swear Sup Forums is just moronic white trash. Most of these threads are just stupid racism and hatred. You should all go breed with your sisters.

S
H
I
T

Alt + right arrow

s

S

Trump will hopefully die in 2017 of a heart attack, aneurism, or something else.

s

s

S

S

S

S

Fuckin' sssssssSSSSSS

Spitting on his grave is the most mild thing I'll do to it.

He'll be around for 2 decaded or more once technology and medicine advanced

s

Obama has this public persona that is likeable but don't be fooled. His political ideology has really damaged the US.

S

S

S

S

S
SO LONG NIGGER

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Press F to pay respects to the leader of the free world my fellow nationalists.

Why spit? Think Big. Hire a Pajeet to poo on it

Obama was a great president. He even won the Nobel Prize for his work. Trump, on the other hand ...

S

nigger

do we get an option to shit on grave as well if so i would do that if not then just
S

F

Shitty president. But you have to admire his high energy. Wrote him a mail once. Didn't even get a personal reply. Been getting spam ever since.

He won the nobel prize for being black...

Man, the Whose Line cast sure had a great time after they went on hiatus.

If that letter didn't contain the word "Nigger" you are a cuck.

Press 'P' to piss on grave

S

>He doesn't know about black people and blood pressure

S

good riddance you traitorous muslim coward

Why always the feces, Germany?

Tell you what

Would there be a market for a interactive simulator of an Ausgräber shoveling excrement on a human female?

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

obama did some good stuff imo

i never voted for obama but i am happy to have him manage the situations he did.

overall: happy and content with mr 44

except icann to the un. damit.

Jimmy Carter was one of the most intelligent presidents we ever had. He met with the Russian leader and they invaded Afghanistan the next morning.

He knew that despite being an intellectual he was weak.

S for free Syria!
Assad winning, Obama whining!

S

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Keep working on your Dindu, faggot.

I'll give this nigger two.

SS

S
TREASONOUS CUNT

S