Name 1, at least 1 war crime the United States commited

Name 1, at least 1 war crime the United States commited.

Protip: you can

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5rXPrfnU3G0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice attempt at divide and conquer shill

well... since they started their nation with an uncalled genocide...

There are more natives north of the rio grande now than there was before European contact. You want to bitch about muh feather niggers, talk to the Spanish

hahahahaha, mendacium.

but i love you anyway, propaganda fucked all your nation. its not your fault, for now.

shills talking to each-other

CUTE!!

SLIDE THREAD
SAGE AND HIDE

please explain

it's a slide thread,
delete your post and report

They killed Allende and put in Pinochet. They helped Batista come to power. They tortured people. They supported pol pot.

Propaganda? Do you know what our US history curriculum is like? Muh natives, muh slaves, muh philippines. In an undergrad course we spent three fucking weeks on the philippines!

So you'd know what gave you up?
nice try CIA
*tips tin foil*

fuck off faggot

My Lai
The atomic bomb would definitely be considered a war crime if the Axis had won, same with Sherman's March to the Sea in the Civil War

>they
>american flag
???

We dindu nuffin, we good boys

fighting the nazis

I should have said we but I was mostly responding to the way OP said "the US"

sure thing

"Protip: You can"
Good one there m8

thanks desu

sorry man, but USA killed milllllions of people. just try to find out. i dont want to trigger anybody (in opposition of the mission of this site)

Pro tip: Anything the USA does that's outrageous becomes a war crime the moment the USA finds no need to use it anymore.

Not only that but nobody in the world is going to crack down on war crimes but the united states so people who proceed to commit these war crimes and are an ally of the united States will be Scott free.

Oh and don't think the lolnited nations is going to do anything about it either, for one the UN is mostly a US tool to further diplomacy and control on the global stage and they've only been deeply concerned with war crimes since the 90's

You can't break the rules if you're the rule maker.

defeated the nazis
maintaining global order for a century without fighting the Soviets
maintaining an easy transition of a collapsed superpower
lowering world arms supplies and defense budgets by being the policeman of the world
stabilizing the world economy with the petrodollar
encouraging the growth of the middle class in Latin American and Asian countries
preventing or neutralizing quarrels between weakened European and Asian states
carrying the anglo legacy of uniting the world under a single language and set of moral, scientific, philosophic, and gubernatorial principles
going the moon
conducting peaceful diplomacy with aliens and interdimensional beings
george washington 1776 valley forge
our burgers are viral in every country u are the burger now
star wars (the movie not the reagan)
van halen, the rolling stones, and all rock and roll
all your medicine and computers made by us

God bless Manning for showing the world a collateral murder.

youtube.com/watch?v=5rXPrfnU3G0

You're an Israeli lapdog so all of the zionest crimes by extension.

realistic mode: complaints not having to do with (($jewry$))

I've personally witnessed WP used on enemy combatants. Mission was called up as illumination at 3p.m. No fucks were given.

landijng on the moon should be a war crime, because the rest of the world has never been BTFO so badly, and by a country using imperial measurements no less, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL