Why does MGTOW cause so much butthurt on this board...

Why does MGTOW cause so much butthurt on this board? Every thread gets filled with responses that amount to "you fucking pathetic manchild closet faggot virgin degenerates, stop sucking the Jew cock and start making white babies or the society will crumble and shitskins will win REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uUyDcGSMPEQ
slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2015/03/20/the_brutality_of_the_stone_age_only_1_man_had_children_for_every_17_women.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that about sums it up, yes.

Because people on this board aren't mgtow because they believe marriage is an unequal contract in favor of women and that it puts you at the mercy of trusting your wife isn't a complete bitch.

Mgtows on here are fat autistic permavirgins that don't stand a chance with women and want to make themselves feel better by rationalising that it is their superior choice to not get married.

You want to go your own way? Thats fine. We dont need to hear about it 6x a day.

This. You guys are like fucking vegans.

Really? This is me and I'm MGTOW.

Why indeed.

>getting white men to marry white women and have white children is a jewish conspiracy
>getting white men to stop breeding isnt a jewish conspiracy
>this is what mgtow cucks actually believe

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>2 matches on tineye

timestamp and I will believe you

Because it actively promotes being a neet and letting shitskins overwelm us in numbers

It's not that it gets hate in the traditional sense, it's that most of the "men" claiming to be a part of MGTOW are just making excuses for not getting women. They try to use a political platform as an excuse for being unfuckable, annoying manchildren.

lol your eyebrows looks like the streak of shit a dog has after rubbing his ass on a carpet

>tfw knowing 99% of MGTOW is white

>tfw we're losing the race war and instead of helping, they're just sitting on the sidelines and bragging about it

>tfw the most important reason is STILL..... because you are our people.

We don't want you to die alone and unhappy.
Of course you should avoid whores...but you need to live for more than empty consumerism and lonely death.
Man up.

youtube.com/watch?v=uUyDcGSMPEQ

1/3 of this board (and site) is females. Thank reddit/msm for that

I'd agree with this, if it wasn't assblasted anti-MGTOW people making them. I hardly see a pro-MGTOW thread getting started here.

Yes boyim enter a system that is designed to buttrape you.
You aren't one of those mysog... degenerates, right?

>implying making more white kids is an effective strategy
>implying everyone doesn't die alone
>implying lifelong marriages are still a thing
>implying you can't be lonely even when married
>using the term "man up" unironically

Wanna know how I know you are overweight as fuck?

>I hardly see a pro-MGTOW thread getting started here.
This thread

Took me 1 minute to find those and thats just the last 24 hours

because hes posting natsoc material?

Why would the jews create laws and systems designed specifally to make men uninterested in marriage if they wanted them to get married?

Are you being serious right now? Holy shit mgtow cucks really are bottom of the barrel when it comes to intelligence

When your women are more manly than your men its easy to be mgtow

>t. Perma virgin

Because MGTOWs are the male version of tumblr fat sluts with purple hair.

Nope. That would be MRAs. We are not trying to change anything unlike tumblrinas.

>Why would the jews create laws and systems designed specifally to make men uninterested in marriage if they wanted them to get married
Because only with a few Man up™ and become a Real Man™ articles the boyim rush to be chained.
Wake up sheeple.

No one is falling for your jewish propaganda.

Then why the fuck you cucks cry about it every time possible?

What's the point in a "movement" whose objective is nothing?

That's a shit meme.

Nobody on Sup Forums acts like that.

It's not a movement.

I will destroy all your arguments with one play of words

FAG-A-TOW

You can close the thread now mods, thanks

Well imagine the amount of risk and work the married with kids members of this board go through in order to have white kids and save the white race.

Imagine how incredibly shit their lives must be.

Now imagine you hear some other white guy saying they're just not going to bother getting married or having kids and they're going to live for themselves.

It would piss me off too.

Yes boyim, it's merely propaganda. Hehehe...
Don't worry about all those statistics and facts, they are not real alli...I mean alphas.

>1/3 of this board (and site) is females
what on earth would possess a woman to post here?

What you dont seem to understand that those statistics and laws are designed specifically to get white men to stop marrying white women. You are doing their work for them and its hard to tell if you are a raging cuckold or a paid shill.

Either way KYS

>tfw i'm actually underweight as fuck

good goy, stay away from the logical conclusions that race matters and the jews are a destructive force in our society.

Because it's a worthless statement. It's like starting a thread going something like

>Why are you still falling for the /fit/ jew?
>Requires daily commitment
>Restricts what you can eat
>Eventually, you will lose it all anyway
>You can't outcompete with those with good genetics

It's defeatest, but not only that, it's worthless. It's literally

>I won't get married.
>So what?

I also suspect there are women and fucking normies on this board who get butt blasted over it.

>comparing taking care of your body and mind to getting married and shitting out children

WHAT THE FUG :D

why haven't MGTOW's gone their own way yet? because all they do is watch YouTube videos about women and talk about women

>Why are you still falling for the vaginal jew?
>Requires daily commitment
>Restricts what you can do
>Eventually they'll leave you
>You'll always be less attractive than Chad

Why are you bothering my mongol friend?

u jealous fuccboi?

>tfw everything has to be fucking identity politics and even Sup Forums falls for the alt-right meme and MGTOW label (some even embrace it)
>tfw I am just a 33 year old man that is happily divorced and wants to chill for the rest of my life

Can't some of us just be done with fucking women without getting all militant and faggy about it? Jesus Christ... don't get fucking married if you don't want to get married.

Don't be like those faggy progressives and SJWs that need to make it into a fucking cause. If you didn't care about women so fucking much just ditch their overrated asses. No amount of whining is going to make them good wives again.

>Why does MGTOW cause so much butthurt on this board? Every thread gets filled with responses that amount to "you fucking pathetic manchild closet faggot virgin degenerates, stop sucking the Jew cock and start making white babies or the society will crumble and shitskins will win REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
That's how you identify a redpill.

>get white men to stop marrying white women
Oh they want to marry alright...
After they "have their fun", "traveled the world", "found themselves", etc.
Also, I don't need to "damage control" because you're not making any argument dear leaf. You're just doing the online equivalent of covering your ears and screaming lalalala.

I know, that's why I used the " "

Because the white race is shrinking and brave young men will be needed in the near future. Especially brave young white redpilled men. Like the kind that would be raised by many of the men on this board so we try to encourage all to have children. These ideals that we all hold so dear cannot last forever against the powers that are trying to destroy us.

Godspeed
We have plenty of white people
The issue is ONLY too many dark people
Making it so the white population is a slightly larger minority doesn't fix anything.

>Treading intelligence for bigger tits

I dunno, I'm pretty sure most of Sup Forums would trade IQ points for height, eye color, and/or penis size.

women... not even once

>"you fucking pathetic manchild closet faggot virgin degenerates, stop sucking the Jew cock and start making white babies or the society will crumble and shitskins will win REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The girls on the internet that aren't girls? That's them posting that.

This. We shouldn't go extinct, obviously, but we don't need to breed like rabbits. Then we're exactly like the spics.

I don't really have anything against mgtow, I just think the branding is cringey.

Men's rights advocate should be the banner if they want to be political. Men grouping for men's interests. Being inherently anti female will turn away normies and doom your movement to cringe.

Also the men that are supposedly legitimately just going their own way sure do attention whore about it alot.

Basically their legitimate points are well taken, but I won't be a part of it

Exactly. You can't challenge Africa to a breeding competition because you're going to lose.

The issue is immigration. Everyone is worried about "muh automation" taking jobs. Well if that's the case then a declining population is a good thing. Japan has it right.

Because this isn't /r9k/, you fucking permavirgin cryptokike

Also this.

Well, the biggest issue is that men really don't rally around men for being men.

I.e., I won't back a guy up being an ass for simply being a man.

Women, especially women in feminist movements, depend on that sort of group think. "You should defend my points because I'm a woman, therefore we share interests"

But yeah, the bigger issue is that the movement really doesn't have definable goals as much as just an umbrella for people getting the shit kicked out of them in gender struggles.

>Declining population is a good thing

After we get rid of the immigrants we should have some type of baby boom. We need young whites. baka

Then don't marry party sluts.

The problem is that MGTOWs are almost always damaged goods, so the only women they can get are damaged goods too.

It's a pill hard to swallow, but most men are weaklings, the same way most women are whores.

>tfw you contradict yourself

Because white men eschewing women and not creating more white babies couldn't make certain anti-white people happier. You're a stooge.

MGTOW is pretty multifaceted. I'm "MGTOW" in the sense that I'm out of a longterm relationship, not interested in dating really, but have children. Due to my circumstances I can sympathize with the MGTOW guys who are divorced and just don't see the point.

I don't have much respect for the guys who haven't at least tried though, or who think its better to just waste time on hobbies as opposed to having kids. It's important to have a healthy balance between personal desires and social responsibilities.

Make Murrica Great Again

But the point is that you're saying like there's not a single girl worth. And that's not true. And you're giving up before trying. And that's a loser way to problems.
You gotta get up and look for that small percentage that don't let a statistic become a fact.
You gotta find the one who will stick up with you and he faithful and make lots of white babys in her.

it's because people hate when someone whines or rant's on about what they believe. Like a vegan or a mormon just fuck off.

They're in denial that some of the parts of MGTOW are absolutely, 100% true and you can't just "be alpha enough" to get women to be loyal to you.

Whites are bellow replacement level.

They do when it isn't poisoned by losers

PRAISE KEK

You forgot STDs and false rape charges. Hookers are actually cleaner nowadays than "regular" grills.

Height?

Let me guess 5'9 manlet

Because MGTOW is objectively legit.

However it's the black pill, depressing knowing that modern women are beyond redemption.

A lot of guys here are still trying to "save" society, instead of realizing we need to let it destroy itself and rebuild.

Enjoy the decline.

if you haven't yet noticed, the board has been filled with tumblrinas and other leftie cucks since mid december
also increased activity from the few canadian proxyfags making the same 2-3 threads 50 times a day to just spam the board.

>what is population stabilization
Continual population growth is only shilled because it is necessary to keep up our current pyramid scheme of debt. You need more and more consumers to subsidize the bank's (((interest))) payments.

so? we dont need this many people.

Because its true. Well, a half-true. You have to go MGTOW for some period of time to achieve your goals (start your own business, byu a house, earn money, become sexually calm) and finally make yourself valuable for marriage. Then you can start to reproduce with most qt gf nazi virgin.

And yes, be prepared to poison her after she will give birth to your pure aryan children to avoid divorse, joint custody and splitting your money.

>Then don't marry party sluts.
Yeah because party sluts are going to tell you
"btw fiance, I've fucked half the men at college lol xD"

Wait theres girls here? I thought this was some sort of boys club.

>muh overpopulation

People like you are gigantic idiots, We need more younger whites. We can't have a bunch of old people and end up like Germany and Italy.

We need to be right around replacement level, We don't have overpopulation problems in Europe and America.

>that picture

Holy fuck the feels

why would most men being weaklings be a hard pill to swallow

>sluts are going to tell you
>i have extreme autism and cant tell what a person is really like without them telling me: the post

Seems like every problem mgtow seem to have comes from autism and not being able to read body language or people.

Would gladly fuck your boipucci. Not gay.

I can't get girls, I tried and was deemed not making the cut. MGTOW would be good for me right? It's not like I have a choice so might as well not mull about women.

Nobody dates french frogs, NOBODY!

Because you underestimate the amount of roasties on this board

>MGTOW would be good for me right?
Of course. Its for all homosexual men

We don't need if you want to live in a farm in the middle of a mountain without tecnology.

If you want your people to stay competitive(I.e. not dissapear by the barbaric hordes) you need to have at least a stable population, though a stable population will not garantee supremacy.

What part of "bellow replacement levels" you didn't understood?

who said anything about overpopulation you illiterate fuck

I'm from finland.

It's sickening to see the nihilistic attitude people come up with.
They usually don't even remotely aim to better them selves to even have a shot with a good woman.
Sure it's hard, it's always been, you didn't get a good wife without self-improvement anywhere in history.
Learn what it means to be a man first, and I'll guarantee you'll never be part of any of these ridiculous movements.

>Half the amount of marriages end in divorce
>He really believes half the number of married men have extreme autism
Projection: the post.

This. Even if you sustain society it's still a shit life. Enjoy trumps police state and crony capitalism while you slave labor away for your wife and kids.

what we need to do is automate killing the people that come from your continent and africa
we are already capable of doing it, population is irrelevant

MGTOW is about eliminating your problems.

You avoid classic woman-traps and it makes your life much better.

Because real MOGTOWs don't need to harp endlessly about how terrible and useless women are online. Most MOGTOWs that make noise are autistic foreveralones jumping on the bandwagon because it provides validation for their pathetic existence.

They don't focus on the positive shit like self improvement and male camaraderie, but rather regurgitate dumb stories about women being below them and how superior they are, their addiction to always framing the movement as why females are bad betraying their childish obsession with (and unfulfilled desire for) the other sex.

It's not a fucking movement. Get it: MGTOW is not a movement. It's not trying to change anything. You are talking about men's rights advocates/activists aka MRAs. They are trying to change shit in the society.

>I don't respect people who didn't make the same mistakes as I did: the post

What do you mean you can't be alpha enough to keep your woman in check and be in control of the relationship? Of course you can! You just have to vet the candidates properly and when you start a relationship with someone, you set ground rules and then never let go :) t. red pilled 19yo alpha

6 feet.

Thank you.

And then there's that lesbian LEAF posting in every MGTOW trying to shame men to "stop being faggots who are afraid of womyn"

MGTOW is not a movement.

Because it means that most men don't actualy deserve to be married.

Let's say that a father from the middle ages would never marry his daughter to the average modern man.

We need more young whites, The older the more likely to die. We can't be like Japan and have an aging population with no births.

this is definitely true any worthwhile 'mgtow' has no desire to contribute to 'the movement' so you just get autists circlejerking

It's a movement finfag

Why would you want a woman that went to college anyway?

You must search into her family. If she has bad siblings or bad parents she has no value

>slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2015/03/20/the_brutality_of_the_stone_age_only_1_man_had_children_for_every_17_women.html
>Scientists have discovered evidence that, during the Stone Age, only one man passed on his DNA for every 17 women

This ratio is not compatible with a society anyone would want