Damn... Thanks, buzzfeed for OPENING my eyes

Damn... Thanks, buzzfeed for OPENING my eyes...

This is your daily reminder that Pedro II will never again be your emperor

Link please? hnggg

Buzzfeed bringing that hard hitting journalism again

BIG

Is this actually on buzzfeed? Seriously? Tell me that's a joke. That can't be real.

Fuck this gay earth.

When will CNN run with this?

It is but it's simple click bait at its worst.

This is what happens when we let females become journalists people.

Fuck off. By the time i typed in that shitty case sensitive stupid link all I got was fucking doughnut dessert things. Fuck you. Everybody loves dick. If you don't you're a fucken woman and feminist

why 17?

more like Cuckfeed

Link plox. I need it for research.

All of you retarded fuckheads have google, why don't you look it up to see that it's a joke?
It's a dumb one to be sure, but it doesn't excuse you, you dumb jerk offs.

Tbqh I'd click that.

Brazil will never again come even close to their glory under his reign.

Cnn won't. They only run with fake news. There's probably an ounce of truth to this click bait bullshit.

> females become journalists

I'll say it again. Fuck this gay earth.

> Modern journalism

Is this pretty much proof that BuzzFeed's audience is almost entirely women and faggots?

This sort of hyper-neurotic Buzzfeed culture is literally the domain of mental illness. It's psychopaths paying anxious snowflakes to distract ADHD types.

How desperate can these people be smdhfampielmfao

HAHAHAHA

DRUMPF BTFO

Thank you Hulk Hogan

This is what happens when you idolize niggers

Kanye is delivering truth lessons, that is by far better than circlejerking the kids into being failures.

That's actually pretty respectable 2bh.

He can be pretty based at times.

Why is it that Negros must not meet any facial beauty standards? His physique may be considered worth pursuing, but his facial features barley differ from those of a chimpanzee. If a European man had an intriguing body, but the facial looks of a can of worms - he wouldn't be depicted anywhere.