Exposing (((Jane Elliot)))

Exposing (((Jane Elliot)))
youtube.com/watch?v=71Z_XmYht0c

>hitler made the decision on who should go into the gas chambers, by their eye colour
Is that even remotely true?

It's covering too much for normies.

Just attack the message she sent, not her as a person.

No.
Even from a pro exterminationist view point it is a major stretch.

I realize that and I sorta debated with myself whether I should cut it shorter or not but the last few points were just too important to leave out.
Normies don't watch any of my shit anyways.

Honestly OP, the most useful aspect of your video is to discredit Jane Eliot and her ideas. But tying it all back to the Jews basically poisons the well and prevents me from using it to convince, say, my brother.

You either take the whole pill or stay sick.

>Blacks commit violent crimes against whites at almost triple the amount that whites commit violent crimes on blacks despite the fact that blacks make up only 13% of the population

>despite

>implying population of a group affects the ratio of violent crimes committed by said group against other groups

When will the bad statistics end?

because when you factor in the fact that blacks make up a way smaller amount of the population than whites yet blacks do the killing at almost triple the amount it makes it that much more disproportionate.
How many whites would be getting killed if the black population was inflated to be as big as the white population?
Its not that hard to do the math on you fucking retard.