How the FUCK can you Americans be so blatantly STUPID that you elect Donald TRUMP (someone who inherited everything he...

How the FUCK can you Americans be so blatantly STUPID that you elect Donald TRUMP (someone who inherited everything he has from daddy) over an experienced well spoken classy woman?

Don't expect you to be able to answer it since I already know that he wouldn't have won if people wern't brainwashed into thinking people with different skin colour are the enemy and not the people who mistreat them.

You deserve everything you get you fat fucks, you made your bed now you go ln it like the dogs you are.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y
dailycaller.com/2016/09/26/sidney-blumenthal-said-he-had-no-financial-interest-in-libya-projects-but-thats-not-entirely-true/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

extremely poor bait, try harder

>calling people dogs
Mudslime detected.

Go fuck yourself

Oh I love the salt, feed me more baby.
Never tired of winning

You call being the laughing stock of the world winning? Trump supporters really are as dull as they get

>How the FUCK
>Don't expect you to be able to answer it

Nice logic there spaghetti. Have the blacks already taken over your - even shittier than germany - country?

>potato nigger chimps out
sad

Clintons are arkansas white trash, bills brother sold coke out of the governers mansion for christs sake

I apologise on behalf of this national embarrassment

You can't argue with my point so instead you pick two non conflicting statements and result to attacking my country over what I've written

I hate to be grasping for the low hanging fruit but you dull trumptards give me no choice when you try to counter attack

>How the FUCK can you Americans be so blatantly STUPID that you elect Donald TRUM

We didn't elect him.

That's Ireland, so not so much spaghetti as potatoes.

Serious question: What the fuck are you looking to accomplish with the birthing of this shitbag thread?

Apology accepted, now if only niggers went out and did this

Potato Nigger mad he's at the bottom of the IQ curve that couldn't even board the boat to hamburgerland.

Apology accepted, user.

>TGIF
>MAGA

Bait or haven't research Hilary at all.

A criticism and hate for Trump is fine, but you're severely lacking knowledge if you don't feel the same way about Clinton.

Huma looks like a disappointed Kindergarten teacher from the 90s

KEK, kill yourself potato ape

>this assignment blasted potato nigger

DAY OF THE SNAKE WHEN?

the gov is 21trill in debt nigga

That person doesn't get to speak on behalf of my country

You realise everyone here hates Trump right? They see right passed his persuasive veil and deceitful racist rhetoric that made whites who were tricked into voting for him think other ethic groups were the enemy

Even more Americans saw it, but because your system is backwards the person who received the second highest amount of votes won. Just goes to show how popular your president to be is

> (OP)

>We didn't elect him.

This.

We didn't elect Trump. The Electors did.

We just voted for which Elector was to vote for Trump.

Got bless the USA.

MAGA

>*eats a whole raw potato*

>an experienced well spoken classy woman?

youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y

We came, we saw, he died!

dailycaller.com/2016/09/26/sidney-blumenthal-said-he-had-no-financial-interest-in-libya-projects-but-thats-not-entirely-true/

Classy!

Is it true if I order an Irish Car Bomb in one of your pubs that the bartender will deck me?

Ah shut up, where are you, D4?
Fucking pretentious faggot.

I'd fuck the shit out of Huma. Just thought I'd say that.

Funny how nobody challenges what I say because they know it's 100% true

You all bought into the hype and now you're coming down off the high you're starting to see yourselves how the rest of the world see you

Newsflash: it's too late, you can pretend on here for as long as you want that this is a good thing, or you can face reality and see this for what it is - the biggest scam in the history of politics

You got played, calling me potato won't change that, but if it makes you feel better rather than challenge my content sure go ahead, prove who the real loser here is

Honestly, everyone that has descent is a fucking worthless white nigger.

Irish* go eat some potatoes.

basically liberals are cunts and we would rather vote for a big orangutan over another 4 years of Democrats

LOL, classy people ignore Potatoes.

Isn't Democracy great?

Trump is the pig America deserves

time to shake things up,

Not in Dublin, would prefer not sleeping with a knife under my pillow