/AfD/ General - <breaking the conditioning> EDITION

This thread is about the German elections 2017
in particular the party Alternative for Germany (AfD)

BASICS
>Who are the AfD?
youtu.be/xLQ24_RypyY
>AfD's Program
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/07/2016-06-20_afd-kurzfassung_grundsatzprogramm_webversion.pdf
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf
>Donations
alternativefuer.de/spenden/
afdmitmachen.de/

AfD VIDEOS
>60 Genders - AfD's Steffen Königer gives the Greens a Reality Check
youtu.be/SAHvLAJ-5aQ
>Frauke Petrys New year speech
youtube.com/watch?v=vJzerMo5Fuc
>Frauke Petry in hart aber fair
youtu.be/hF9gAw2nbn0
>Petry's Interview on NATO, Refugees, Sharia, Turkey and Borders
youtu.be/8eLugvZJ0nE
>AfD MEP on Trump's victory
youtu.be/nxrDxAKaJKQ

RECENT NEWS
>Björn Höcke reveals powerlevel
spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/bjoern-hoecke-zentralrat-der-juden-ist-empoert-ueber-rede-des-afd-politikers-a-1130520.html
>SPD demands taxation of non-vegan food
heise.de/tp/features/Umweltbundesamtspraesidentin-SPD-fordert-hoehere-Besteuerung-nichtveganer-Lebensmittel-3589118.html
>SPD publicly attacks an AfD-voter
stern.de/politik/deutschland/christopher-lauer-stellt-afd-anhaenger-via-twitter-bloss--wird-er-vor-gericht-gezerrt--7268374.html
>new village created for refugees (23 Million Euro)
politikstube.com/hamburg-fischbek-ein-neues-dorf-fuer-700-fluechtlinge-kosten-23-millionen-euro/

OTHER STUFF
>Meme Collection
postimg org/gallery/13dw1v50q
>Einzelfall Map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US
>(((polls)))
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/index.htm

TASKS
>find or create a friendly guide for voting
>create usable memes (Germany is very Nazi-phobic)
>spell-check memes
>spread memes
>ignore the shills

Previous Thread: OP text: pastebin needed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCdroYqaHMrTY1feMaPP_u0g/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCAeThck8foEfNQKSW23FvPg/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCh9iesiY7UG_22_ONWCgUHA/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCY2_-tzLbLj81LPWE3hniNA/videos
youtube.com/user/iprotestblog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OCIAL MEDIA
>kikebook /alternativefuerde/?fref=ts /Dr.Frauke.Petry/?fref=ts
>twitter /afd_bund?lang=en /FraukePetry
>jewtube
youtube.com/channel/UCdroYqaHMrTY1feMaPP_u0g/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCAeThck8foEfNQKSW23FvPg/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCh9iesiY7UG_22_ONWCgUHA/videos

redpilled german channels
youtube.com/channel/UCY2_-tzLbLj81LPWE3hniNA/videos
youtube.com/user/iprotestblog

Bump

gott mit uns!

should I bother learning German? I think it would be a useful skill, but we all know AfD is going to lose, and German will slowly (quickly) be replaced by Arabic and Turkish.

welcome to our thread burgers

Petry is adorable

So which countries are you guys emigrating to once Merkel wins again?

My list goes like this:
>Norway/Sweden
>Poland
>Japan

I wish you the best of luck but I'm just not sure how you guys are going to turn that ship around without more death.

What do you guys think about the recent Höcke outrage over this holocaust thingy?

> but we all know AfD is going to lose

we already have enough defeatism in germany,

thanks we're full.

13,5% bundesweit
>Schallmauer
13,5% bundesweit
>Schallmauer
13,5% bundesweit
>Schallmauer
13,5% bundesweit
>Schallmauer
13,5% bundesweit
>Schallmauer
13,5% bundesweit
>Schallmauer

don't be delusional

come to America and help us

>Lügenpresse
It´s a perpetuation of the left leaning media bias against everything that threatens globalism and multiculturalism.

Media shaped it to fit their agenda.

>help us
Nah, m8, we're gone. Our only hope is a white breakaway country.

God will know His own

>once Merkel wins again?
not gonna happen

rather ridiculous that he got so much beef over

it, really shows off what is wrong tough.

Sorry burger but owning an AR-15 isn´t enough to put up with niggers and chicanos.

it all hinges on Trump.

if he really is /our guy/, there's a chance he could fix it all in 4 years. I doubt he is, though. probably run of the mill civic nationalist republican.

Yeah but I think he really should've anticipated this

If you're in a right wing party and you say the word "holocaust" - all eyes are on you

you are letting the shills get to you,

you should be celebrating.

Trump will Make America Great Again

You subhuman baboon. You literal Kraut.
How dare you speak, you swarthy Black Forest monkey. How dare you open your big chinned, large jawed, bratwurst smelling mouth?
You are human trash, Hans Wolfgang Friedrich von Abdullah. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and self-hatred offers no hope to the world that Europe can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the German refugee centre you came out of, you literal orangutan.
I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to Britain and rape some sheep, as is in the Kraut's nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Germans obsession with a windswept island in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally it's the only worthwhile contribution Germany has made to the medical field. The MUH PERFIDIOUS ALBION sentiment in the average German is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.
Take your hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you Anglo. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of Nordic heritage.
You Kraut.
You make Poland look like a beacon of civilisation.
You are the Baltimore of Europe.
Go fertilise the bäume with you and your families corpses, it's the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, Kraut, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Austrian cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a German "man" provided for a family.
Die, Hans. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

>we all know AfD is going to lose
In eurocuck politics an unexpectedly high result is considered a win even if it doesn't result in ruling the country. If AfD gets 20% or more it will be considered a win.

>living in america means living with niggers and spics
Very few white people live in black neighborhoods. It's actually quite segregated unless you want to be a city pleb and if you come to america to live in a city you might as well stay in Europe because theres no fucking difference.

20% would be a gigantic surprise, they would probably be 2nd strongest party then but above 15% I think is realistic

so where are the AfD memes?

i dont have any

>tfw no armenians are mentioned

>20% would be a gigantic surprise

no it wouldn't be, they are polling 13,5 %

even tough it is less socially accepted than

voting Trump. Wake up.

not necessarily. He's cucking on immigration now. to be fair, it's impossible to know what he's really thinking, and from what Ive heard, he's very intelligent and plans things out many ply ahead

this might be the best i have

there is a gallery in the OP

As I said don't let the shills get to you, he isn't

even inaugurated yet. CELEBRATE

Gott mit euch!

#makegermanygroßagain

Always assume victory. Defeatism helps nobody.

thanks bros

They could get 20% if some conditions are met.

>Another Happening like in Berlin
>Demasking media bias
>Using social media instead of sitting in "Polittalk" shows

Something along those lines. But going against the jewmedia that´s run by Intendanten from the established political parties is going to be a bitch. Also i´m pretty sure the gears of the system are already turning to surpress any form of alternative to television and the Springer press.

Gunther, is there a real chance of a cataclysm in the CDU so large they ditch Merkel after it?
Is it possible that the AfD becomes the second party in size?

Yeah and 20% is still a little far off

There needs to be a significant event to put them above 20%

Many ppl who vote AfD vote them out of pure contempt for the other parties and the potential of AfD only grows when the overall contempt in the population grows

If AfD makes Schwarz-Rot impossible and forces a Kenya coalition will that eventually draw the CDU rightwards?

>>Using social media instead of sitting in "Polittalk" shows

I'm really really looking forward to Breitbart Germany in this regard

The lügenpresse can scream "FAKE NEWS" all day then, most ppl won't give a shit

>a coalition with the greens pulls the CDU to the right

toplol quite the opposite would happen

They also lack a candidate that could pull a Trump. Petry and others just don´t have the reach and positive recognition he had in the population.

They also aren´t just fighting established parties. They are going against SJW culture which is HuffPost tier.

This would assume the party has just the opption to answer with silence, but then the media would likley come up with the narrative, this just shows us, what we already believed about them. There is just no way the media will ever miss a chance to come up with a narrative, which makes the AFD look bad.

it already does.
the biggest happening yet would be if CSU breaks lose

how defeatist can you be? the (((polls))) are not accurate. They weren't with Trump, and they aren't here.
AND there is still 8 months to gain support with regional elections along the way, which will paint a more realistic picture.
The big question is how much support we can gain over here in Bavaria.
I'm sure loads of CSU voters are less than happy.

>no way the media will ever miss a chance to come up with a narrative, which makes the AFD look bad

That´s why they need to utilize everything they can to circumvent their mechanisms. If Marcus Lanz talks about how bad they are because of their perspective on X, and 500k people watch him, the AfD needs to use a reach of 1million via Twitter/Facebook and youtube that shows the truth and shows how Lanz is a lying piece of shit.

What that whole Höcke thing shows is that they need to work on their presence. Better quality, good speechwriting and anticipation of their foes reactions.

True, Orban is really the only proper European leader who looks like a leader.
Petry? More like a soccer mom
Le Pen? Something like a highschool teacher
Geert? Someone I'd rather imagine being a cocky tv-popular philosophy prof.
None really strike as leaders, none of them strike as leaders really.

>They are going against SJW culture which is HuffPost tier.
and everyone is sick and tired of it. Even the lefties don't believe all that garbage.

oh FUCK
they already answered. pic related

INSA polling is pretty fuckin accurate, they even overestimated the AfD in meckpomm "recently"

I know it's still a lot of time left but you know Germany m8 - most voters only vote the party that they've always voted for and support doesn't change more than 2-3% unless some big event happens like the Flüchtlingskrise

hell, CDU polling even rose after the terror attack in Berlin

>tfw even Petry your beloved racist shithead Höcke has become too much in the open

:^)

>everyone is sick and tired of it

What are they tired of? If it´s their preaching for human rights and equalitiy and solidarity, than it´s hard to argue with it. But SJW´s are hypocrites, so you can just expose their emotional manipulation and it will resonate with the population.

trump gen doesn't like merkel's office

>they even overestimated the AfD in meckpomm
ok that is a bad sign,

> most voters only vote the party that they've always voted
not anymore they don't
A lot of people are quite fed up with the bullshit.
And the campaigning hasn't even started yet.
We will gain loads of support in the coming 8 months. Petry being pregnant will also help amking a good impression I think.

>There is just no way the media will ever miss a chance to come up with a narrative, which makes the AFD look bad.
As if the media has to conjure up some story to make the racist shitheads look bad when they do the job so magnificiently all by themselves :^)

>We will gain loads of support in the coming 8 months. Petry being pregnant will also help amking a good impression I think.

I really hope it m8

Imagine she gives birth on election day

FUCK YOU
Antifa

you are not welcome

>:^)
get the fuck out
just leave

>Imagine she gives birth on election day

You know what´s more progressive than having a female Chansellor? Having a fertile one that reproduced a healthy german child.

But I'm no Högge, I don't have to leave :^)

>Springer Press
>look it up on wiki
>holy shit its not just the math text publisher

How did the 6 million € donation thing go?

We reached 2,3 of the needed 2 million

>a real chance of a cataclysm in the CDU so large they ditch Merkel after it?
Only if one of the three happens:

>1. Mutti goes out Kennedy style.
>2. A happening so big, no regular sandnigger could orchestrate it, directly being linked to Mutti's policies - very difficult you can imagine.
>3. She straight out loses the election.

1. would make her a martyr and no one would want that, honestly.
2. is just narrative play, something that the media are just better at. We would need a Trumpomancer to use that to an advantage. Otherwise just hope it happens just before the election.
3. is not going to happen, if you believe the recent polls (her coalition would still get around 57%, that's 10% less than 4 years ago btw). Only if you apply a lot of 2.

>Is it possible that the AfD becomes the second party in size?
Certainly, our second strongest party, the SocDems (and junior partner in Merkel's coalition) are constantly losing votes and could drop beneath 20% (current polls: 21%).

Meanwhlie the AfD gets 12% in the polls, but the dark number is suspected higher, similar to the American presidency polls, but not as severe - it is Germany after all. I would say, 20% are achievable for the AfD. If a happening occurs in early September, then there are good chances. I just hope the happening will be more firework explosion drama than actual people dying.

let's hope wikileaks lends us a hand

Merkel losing is more likely than you think.

German people are not THIS stupid

>2. A happening so big, no regular sandnigger could orchestrate it

That´s also highly unlikely because the bureaucrats at the intelligence services won´t let anything happen that might actually threaten german status quo. While AfD might be the best thing for germans, they aren´t for european politics and economic interests.

he was a british puppet

I doubt after Högge's open retardation and the good work of our gubmint in regards to the refugees they will lose fantbois. Hopefully they'll just disintegrate now :^)

that sure is a nice tinfoil hat you got there.

m8

just today they announced that they've lost track of 3 well known islamists

keep dreaming

I took a picture of your friends. Wanna have it?

Yeah, but the coalition is with the SPD and CSU after all, the first one being one out of need the other being a long time friend who is unhappy with mutti.
The coalition is not that firm. If they would need to get the Greens in (ie the guys worse than sandninggers) then the coalition would be super shakey.
I could see Horst just going "I am too catholic for this shit" if say the Greens got the ministry of education and preached gay sex.
Of course, losing the CSU would be a shock to all CDU veterans, leading to maybe a party coup within.

Who knows, guys, fix the shit either way, without Germany I would have no where to go but Switzerland... and they speak a weirdo accent :(

>he thinks I have Klingelbecherpöbel as friends :^)
Cute :^)

[s4s] please go.

Gott erhalte Georg Friedrich den Kaiser!

so I saw on the Proofs Network (RT) that there is an uproar because an AFD guy dared to suggest that the Shoah should be consigned to history and Dresden being a war crime. How big is this story in reality and are the cucks winning or is AFD shitting on them? Also, when will saying "Germany is/used to be a good country" not going to be a felony in Krautland?

The guy is a complete moron and the leadership will use this to get rid of him.

Fuck AfD! Go NPD!

>Merkel losing is more likely than you think.
I had a friend tell me that maybe Red-Red-Green would be an option against Merkel.

But I crunched the numbers and looked at the trends, SPD is losing all the time and those voters don't go to the Commie parties (anymore). Both current opposition parties rose in the polls to around 10% from 8% each and then stayed there.

If anything CDU and especially AfD take those voters.

And IF CDU/CSU plus SPD really drops below 50%, you can bet your ass they just take in the appendix of a party that my FDP had become.

True.

Ah, I believe the pre-2013 (and pre-AfD) policy of particulary Merkel, not the whole CDU, was getting closer to the Greens.

With that Fukushima shit going down, Greens became really strong (around 17% even). So, Merkel just stole half their policies to apeal to their voterbase. That also had the effect of paving the way for a possible SPD substitute.

If the CDU/CSU had stayed at 40% and gotten into coaltion with the Greens who usually get around 10%, that gets you a ratio of 4:1, pretty easily controlled junior coalition partner. Just like with the FDP from 2009 to 2013.

On the other hand a coaltion with the SPD is a deal with a devil you already know. BUT the power/seat ratio is 8:5 - every Gabriel joke aside, that's just too much weight for the CDU.

But with the rise of the AfD and their first kill, the FDP straight outta parliament, a CDU-Greens deal would have seemed like a backroom backstabbing, so they went for a Great coalition again like in 2005.

At least that's my take on it, I might have overlooked something or gotten the wrong impression somewhere down the line.

Nice try Verfassungsschutz.

>wenn wir einen Proxy benutzen, werden sie es niemals herausfinden

bump