SHOTS FIRED @ Canada

SHOTS FIRED @ Canada

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_of_Canada#Speakers_by_mother_tongue
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoophilia_and_the_law_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sponsorship_scandal
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why would it be necessary for the PM to be bilingual? Translators are a thing.

>Canadian politics
>not involving sex with pets
Not interested

Because of weedmans commie dad, all federal employees up yo and including the PM need to be bilingual. Its retarded.

Can't fuck dogs in Canada, might want to check the law change.

You CAN fuck dogs in certain states though, so have at it.

Can what Quebecors speak even be called French?

In all seriousness having only two official languages in a country that prides itself on being so diverse is fairly retarded. I wouldn't be surprised if more people spoke Chinese than French at this point. At some point we're either gonna have 200 official languages or none.

>Quebec separation

NOUS

ETIONS

ROIS

I'm ALL for Quebec leaving desu. Frogs get out

Just let Quebec leave
They'll replace their entire population with Haitians and Africans in a decade anyway

Everything he said is 100% correct

> has French name

I don't get it is he trying to BTFO himself or something?

>I wouldn't be surprised if more people spoke Chinese than French at this point.

Chigau yo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_of_Canada#Speakers_by_mother_tongue

Where?

Please fucking separate do one goddamn thing right in your wretched existence.

Dear Leaves,
Alberta, Saskatchewan, NWT, and Nunuvut are all pretty okay. If you guys wanna be great again, feel free to secede from Canada and come be States. We'd be happy to have you. Plus, Alaska won't have to feel so lonely.

Quebec, you can come too, but you gotta learn English. That's just the price of being great again.

Ontario and Manitoba, you guys can fuck right off. Please go enjoy Jamal's semen on your own time.

BC, sorry, but you're already a Chinese province. Enjoy making knockoff Disney backpacks until the end of time.

Newfies, meh, whatever. There are only like five of you. Do what you want.

Quebec was a mistake.

Does everyone in Canada speak French? Are all Canadians French?

Are there natural born citizens who only speak French?

I don't know any of this, please redpill me leafs

quebec pls just leave

Maritimes are rightful New English clay.

>Does everyone in Canada speak French?
No
>Are all Canadians French?
Hell no
>Are there natural born citizens who only speak French?
Yes

It's taught in schools, but most people never use it outside of classes to get a passing grade.

People who only speak French reside in Quebec.

you need to revolt right now what are you doing on Sup Forums

I love Quebec solely because it enrages maple niggers

>people who only speak French

how do these people communicate with the rest of the country? Are French people like Mexicans are in America?

Kevin "copypastaman" O'leary is going to fix everything.

Rural Manitoba is conservative and german as hell.

The California of the north

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoophilia_and_the_law_in_the_United_States

In the ass or vagina

this

they just never leave their province

Sweet would be great if they fuck off. They would be bankrupt and third world status over night without equalization payments. Quebec is Canada's bitch and there is nothing they can do about it.

You've got it right. The Quebecois have been a thorn in our side. They've been salty as fuck about protecting their shit language and culture every since the got btfo at the planes of Abraham.

To be fair the Quebecois are not the worst leeches in Canada by a long shot. Here is how much they have received per person (using 2014 populations, not exact but I doubt it would push Quebec over the top either way)

BC $648
Alberta $22
Sask $7,897
Manitoba $35,881
Ontario $1,250
Quebec $24,102
New Brunswick $57,036
Nova Scotia $46,663
PEI $61,525
Newfoundland $47,308

What percentage of Canada's shitposting comes from Quebec?

It's same here in Finland. Swedish speakers are 5 % minority and all public servants need to be able to speak Swedish. Also Swedish is a mandatory course in school and you are not able to get an university degree if you don't pass spoken and written Swedish.

Bilinguality is dumb. One country, one language!

I want my 46k in cash next time

Get out Quebec, we'll see if the americans respect your unique culture

>Quebec
>Not mattering
Haha good joke anglocucks

>Can what Quebecors speak even be called French?

Yes and I could say the same thing about your english

Westman is Bestman

>Quebec is Canada's bitch and there is nothing they can do about it
They can separate but I have no idea why they haven't. It would honestly do us a favor. TWICE they have failed to do so and then you get idiots like this Yves guy saying that like it's a threat.

daily reminder that quebec is the real canada
also
>THE ETERNAL ANGLO

Therefore, Canada should abolish English and adopt Arabic as its official language

vancouver is chinese, and it is 0.00000001% land mass of BC
But that's ok, stay away, really it's shitty here, that's why everyone from the rest of canada retires here because its so shitty
repeat stay away.

Kek, Quebec should try to learn one language first, before it tries to impose two on everybody else.

Look up their illiteracy rate and laugh at these faggots.

just a quick reminder that you're all buying into the kike propaganda aimed at dividing and conquering the canadian population, whom are the descendants of the celts, germans, and other western europeans who settled this anglo-french land

frenchies divide themselves up from the rest of us just fine on their own

22% of the country's population speaks french, that's pretty high. Don't expect to get their votes without speaking their language.

> Quebec is Canada's bitch
> We give them tons of money every year in exchange for nothing.
How to say that, user...

great for them, but i hope those quebec pricks don't think america is gonna have any of their shit.

pls take us

You must understand your swedish masters native tung. Now shine my shoe peasant

>Alaska won't have to feel so lonely.
Fuck off we're full.

Quebec will never leave Canada.

Although it would be great if they did.

They came close in the 90's but ultimately revealed themselves to be true anglo cucks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sponsorship_scandal

I'd love for there to be a new country on the border that we can talk shit about Canada with

Why are we even discussing the Quebec question at all? We need to worry about deporting immigrants and finishing off the natives.

We will go out on our own, From Massachusetts to Newfoundland, as the true white ethnostate

>WE WANT OUT REEEE
>Okay, fuck off
>WE'RE TAKING ALL THE BENEFITS OF BEING PART OF CANADA THOUGH
>No, you fucking are not.
>RREEEEEEEEE JUST LET US SEPARATE YOU OPPRESSIVE COCKSUCKERS

Insane, Latvia is like half russian and they'd rather die than accept russian as second language. I can understand why, though
What's so special about the swedish minority? Or is it a remnant of swedish rule over finland?

aye brother

Oh now you've done it... you've called upon the eternal Quebecer victim hood complex...

Quebec is the perfect example of why multiculturalism doesn't work. The French have been here for hundreds of years and still wont assimilate. And they tried to secede from the country, which I support, but it shows what happens when a population of a different nationality gets high people and their own land.

Haha, imagine if that happens in Europe, say, in Belgium or Netherlands.

Maybe we can get our absolute monarchies going again!

what industry does Quebec have that would allow it to survive on its own

We follow the same grammatical rules and have the same dictionary as French people living in France.
The only difference is pronunciation and slang terms.
So, yes, we speak French.

ahem. pretty sure monolingual people are shown to be dumber. sorry vladimir

Yeah. Swedish was the only official language even during Russian rule until tsar Alexander II made Finnish official in 1863 but it took a long time until it became prominient.

Basically, bilinguality is in the constitution so it won't be changed. The 1930s nationalists wanted to remove it and for example they booed over Swedish parts of bilingual speeches. Mandatory Swedish in schools might be removed some day, it's a pretty popular opinion but Swedish-speakers have very rich foundations and lobbyists which oppose it. The (((foundations))) are important election funders for most parties.

not learning french shitposting on 4cuck. What does it look like? This is revolting

what if its a male dog that identifies as female and I can't find the bagina?

FROG FUCKS BTFO
>HOW WILL FRENCH QUEERS EVER RECOVER
OH WAIT I DONT FUCKING CARE FUCK KEKBEC

One language for country, Esperanto for international communication.

Your disgusting patois is the joke of the francophone community, even the French of former African colonies is closer to Parisian than your painful to listen to abortion of a tongue. The French hate you, English Canadians hate you, Americans hate you, you are inbred Catholic daughter fuckers and I want the dams in North Quebec to brake and drown your whole filthy culture.

ayub, /r9k/ is the sub for autists

Hey, just because the language was invented by a polish jew...

I mean, we use fruits of jewish physics everyday. Surely, the language took a huge hit in the first half of 20th century, thanks to Germany and USSR being suspicious of (((them))). But it was widely popular prior to it.

>this post doesn't pertain to bestiality
>how will I keep this boner?
>I wish I was at home with my labradoodle
>I'm hungry when is mom home
>Trump called me a fag on twitter
>I'm not a fag

>up yo
looks like you need to brush up on english

The natives aren't going anywhere. On the East Coast they are buying up land and starting shit loads of construction projects.

Why does quebec still think anyone gives a fuck whether they leave?

>Quebecfags get incredibly butthurt over anglos eroding their culture
>but tons of literal niggers and sandniggers arriving to Montreal are a-OK

????

i dont know, sounds like they really are a bitch, taking all the money

Quebec women are hot af though

Great question wall builder.

Daily reminder that Quebec purchases a large portion of its oil from SAUDI FUCKING ARABIA instead of Alberta and simultaneously pushing to veto pipelines and supports Trudeau in phazing out the oil sands. This province and its' government would rather starve and cripple another province/the country than build a pipeline. Fuck Quebec. They lord over western provinces how advanced their social programs are, and their city infrastructure. Must be nice with extra billions of dollars per year from provinces that total the population of one of your cities, or not even.

>brake

break

>frenchman
>nobody needs to speak nuffin
>where in doesn't matter
He and Mussoleary are massive psy ops. Like fucking ALWAYS!

>I'll insult you poorly using the Catholic church as if anyone except for French give a shit

tabarnak de câlisse

>cucked by sweden
doesn't really get lower than that

This land is ours.

This is why the electoral college exists, this truly is the greatest nation on earth

Das dum. Everyone is trilingual in the faroe islands, but pretty sure there's no mandatory language for public office

You goys should become a confederation of provinces

Les noms de famille Québecois sont tellement cools

It's still French. Kek.
Actually, it's closer to old French than today's French.
The way we speak is how Frenchies used to speak pre-revolution.
They simply picked up the nobility accent.
That's it.

So Quebec should seek to exist then? Even if Quebec was its own country it still wouldn't matter.

Manitoba's capital is the most racist in Canada

>go suck black dick Manitoba!

Mind if you lend us some nogs then? It's hard to him 1.8% of the population eh buddy?

You bet. What I'd give to get out. Vive le Québec libre!

Quebec.

Everyone else if fine with English.

Free Quebec. You hate each other anyway, why stay together?

The cuck gets a cuck.