What is the most annoying country, Sup Forums? Pic related

What is the most annoying country, Sup Forums? Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.sky.com/story/raf-in-utterly-shocking-unauthorised-hercules-plane-landing-in-ireland-10733569
irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/religion-and-beliefs/ireland-s-muslims-more-educated-than-general-population-1.2904661
twitter.com/policescotland/status/549955567960465408?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Best country m8

Why don't Ireland join the UK?

The U.K. Is dominated by England.

>Eternal Anglo still eternally butthurt that your Empire lost to potatofarmers and never recovered before slowly decaying to the point where it won't last to 2050
You're right. We love tormenting you Anglo's in your misery.

I've only been to Ireland once but I was surprised by how friendly everyone was. I thought I'd catch shit for being a bong.

Was

Brazil or peru probably

>Pakis
Fixed your post

delet

Annexing Ireland wouldn't be very hard. If we wanted too, we could turn Dublin into ash. You're not powerful in any way.

Because history

this

Why does your flag look like a corporate logo from the 80s?

Ye startin bud, you STARTIN!!
I'd bait ye into the ground I would im tellin ye fukin prody

>Annexing the UK wouldn't be very hard. If we wanted too, we could turn London into ash. You're mot powerful in any way.

What you just posted was irrelevant, bong. Just proves that you're butthurt :^))))

Best country you are retarded OP

I'll bomb your gran.

(((Leafs)))

USA or UK probably, self centered narcissist fucks.

>proving his point

/thread

I'll Molly ur gaff n molest your da u cunt

>Trying to annex a nuclear armed country
American education

I can't wait until you loyalist scum feel the hard brexit, left unemployed with nothing but your false sense of sovereignty. Tiocfaidh ar la

kill yourself

I agree, we have no real beliefs other than shallow, Western "progressive" shit, while letting corporations fuck us over.

No, just mentioning that Ireland isn't even worth keeping. If we wanted Ireland, we could just take it.

Ireland is based, fuck off Paki scum

TIOCFAIDH AR LA!

You're just a faggot for letting the shitty politicians walk all over us. Do something about it.

The irony of this coming from Ireland.

cuba
The stupid little island spics brought the world to the brink of nuclear war.

Oh but wait they contributed a lot to the world.
Cigars
Communism
Criminals here in the US.

BRITS OUT BAI'S

>w-w-we never wanted it anyway

>assblasted britcucks are this mad
I doubt your Muslim mayor would like your attitude young man

kek

Hey I'm Irish by ancestry fuck you!

DEATH TO THE PRODDIES! ALL HAIL EIRE!

Kek. That's pretty funny

Sup Forums seems to only get depressed drunkin Irishmen, instead of fun hotheads that want to fight

>countries that lost to Vietnam
>No France, Australia, NZ and SK

(((Germany)))

I'll fight you for your shoelaces

>muh heritage

tiocfaidh ar la!

Canada

They're so fucking irrelevant. What pisses me off is their pompous attitude and superiority complex when we are their big brother and if Russia or China invaded they would be completely fucked without our help

news.sky.com/story/raf-in-utterly-shocking-unauthorised-hercules-plane-landing-in-ireland-10733569

Our air force can just go into your territory, land, refuel, and take off without permission. Because it can't do shit to stop us.

Yeah, you could invade, and bomb the country to oblivion, but you will never be able to occupy it.

Of course we allow you to enter. You are giving us free intel on your weaponry so that we can seize them once the IRA returns to its former glory and Crusades the orange menace.

>Implying the US couldn't win a nuclear war against a country whose capitol city is led by a shitskin who banned "bodyshaming ads"

Nice teeth, britfag.

Also, we didn't lose Vietnam, we pulled out because of whiny liberal faggots.

>British education, learning only about the history of a now cucked country

Hopefully Farage will pull you out of the hole.

Couldn't agree more. Irish are the most annoying fucking faggots on Earth

irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/religion-and-beliefs/ireland-s-muslims-more-educated-than-general-population-1.2904661
>When your Muslim population is smarter than you

>trusting Germans

they are Marxist, Catholics and have an iq average of 90.

Cromwell was a hero of the White Man.

>being more selective with immigrants is a bad thing
how educated are your muslims?

Puh-leeeeez.

We could turn your entire country in to glass before the water for your tea boils bong

>Haha, look goys, the US can win a war against Puerto Rico, hehe, we're the powerhouse

^What (((You))) sound like

>nigger prez
>60% white
Wew lad.

>w-we didn't lose Vietnam
Yes you did. Too scared to invade North Vietnam because you knew the Chinese and USSR would fuck you up. You fucking retards trapped yourselves in an unwinnable war and eventually conceded to that by retreating and allowing South Vietnam to fall.

yes, it was way better when it was literally run by the mafia

Not selective, pal. It's just that the general Irish population has an IQ of around 80.

all flags in this picture.

>This is form the country that lost to the Vietnamese.

>BE Anglo
>Go to jail for being mean agaisnt sodomites, Muslims, Jews etc

Kek, it was the "will of the people" to have fag marriage, and will likely happen to the 8th Amendment. I'd have nuke Dublin, Cork and Galway to fix this mess.

you guys had territories in Africa and even those ones got independence from you.

I've never seen a Qatari poster here before...

really? they aren't that rare

Yeeeeoooo!! UP THE RA!!!

>Irish Times
Literally a fucking liberal goo rag.

you forgot egypt

they've been here a few times.

Fintan O'Toole, man should be drug behind a horse.

>

that one too. Basically, most posters from the Middle East are stupid.

I'll bake the head off ya and they're only be three hits. My fist hitting ur fat jaw, ur fat head hitting the ground and the ambulance hitting 90.

>Be Irish
>Call the Pope shit
>Go to jail under a blasphemy offense

We're barely better. At least the UK/US progressive shit is misguided, we're just riding their coattails.

Yeah, but we didn't violently try to keep control of them and lose.

>this from a country that lost to a bunch of farmers that went on to rule the world and make you our bitch

Get da fuck outta here.

twitter.com/policescotland/status/549955567960465408?lang=en

Not defending him too much but
>All the dindus whinging at once as the UK is busy fighting WW1 (still struggling against our minute amount of soldier stationed) -also whilst we hand over the title of world superpower to the Yanks
VS
>An America who had just become world superpower and at the height of its power, focussing nearly all of its forces on some gook farmers

Rlly joggles my noggle you speng

>grandparents immigrate from ireland
>"are you irish?"
>yes
>they start speaking gaelic

fucking micks

Sorry, Amerifat. But this isn't 30 years ago.

These kind of posts make me ashamed to be Irish on this board

>Last pm old version of jewdough
>Current pm """"""conservative""""""" woman
>2 days till most uncucked US president of modern time

Wew lad.

>B-but R-russians

>Thinking the Soviets would get involved
>Thinking we couldn't destroy China in NV
>Implying Lyndon B. Johnson wasn't a total faggot

It wasn't an unwinnable war, retard. The odds literally favored the US. Liberals cucked the war.

Also

>Thinking Brits are superior despite the fact they lost two wars to US, one against armed farmers

Brits can never recover. Every Vietnam meme from bongs can be undone because you retards couldn't even put a colony back in its place.

The fact that we fucked (((YOU))) guys in the ass twice demolishes anything you can say the loss of Vietnam.

Are you an immigrant or something? Does the British government now force Mohammeds like to to shitpost as Brits to prove you're not terrorists?

>immigrate
Emigrate, you fucking donkey.

>This is from the country that lost my country when they were effectively retarded farmers

Every superpower COULD destroy almost any country, but that doesn't really work towards a political objective

You are a fucking disgrace, be gone with you!

I for one am not butthurt like that faggot i quoted above. We don't want your shitty 3rd world tax haven potatoless shit hole of a country.

But NI is ours and all the oil associated with Rockall so fuck off and get back to reaping your shit tasting taters.

There are these people in amongst our ranks, you see them commenting on Joe.ie and LadBible articles, completely missing the point 1005 of the time.

anyone fancy a nice purge?

>Britain
>having any power now

TIP KEK if you invaded Ireland the USA would sail over to put you back in your place. They rule the waves now member.

Germany.

Before Sup Forums I was almost nationalistic.
Sup Forums redpilled me on that Germany and Germans should not exist.

>TIP

I like it

immigrate is correct you idiot, he said, "immigrate (to the US) from ireland". irish people can't even speak their language, I can't even.

It's true. We're evil. Want us to bail you out again?

>missing the point 1005 of the time.
what did he mean by this?