OPERATION KANGZ

Let's brainstorm some ideas and make niggers look retarded on black history month.
>what?
Operation KANGZ designed to push Afrocentrism and "real" black history shit to MSN

>Why
With black history coming up, the more prominence this gets, the more it discredits black history month and niggers in general

>How
That's the real question for this brainstorm. Promote kangz n sheit on social media, create Change.org petitions (for example: Petition for the government to formally recognize African Americans as descendants of Egyptian kings). Even push to get the Egyptian government to recognize African Americans as citizens of Egypt.

Other urls found in this thread:

realhistoryww.com
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1c_dZVoSbHU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zanj_Rebellion
youtube.com/watch?v=1RZCogk6Tqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Let's brainstorm some ideas and make niggers look retarded on black history month.

>implying we need to do anything

why not OPERATION BLAXIT

Some inspiration.

realhistoryww.com

WE

>Black history month
The fuck is that

Every February we're forced to listen about slavery, civil rights era, and peanut butter.

>The fuck is that
It's the week where americans go out of their way to make niggers feel clever.

>make niggers look retarded

They don't need our help to do this, OP.

>make niggers look even more retarded

Is that better?

>hasn't heard of black history month
i'm jealous as fuck

>Americans worship niggers for one month
Hahahaha stay cucked

Why don't we just stay out of this or else blacks will be screaming about ''DA WITE DEVIL IS HIDDEN MUH HISTORY''.

This is a conflict between north African Caucasians and blacks so let's not get involved and I say that to Egyptian immigrants in the USA as well. The west is your home country now.

Would shit like this help? I've got a KANGZ folder on standby.

Here's my suggestion. Spread the kang meme (which already sort of exists) that various white historical figures were actually black and have been "whitewashed" by ye olde racist historians.

And the clincher. Have nigs protest this by storming libraries armed with black sharpies and scribbling blackface onto all the illustrations of the people in question in the various history books there. Organize under the hashtag #BlackHistoryBLACKOUT

White shitlib college nerds will get a lethal/redpilling dose of monkeyshines as angry nigs rampage through campus libraries, and it will juxtapose nigs with education/civilization.

This is good.

>blacks' history begins in enslavement by whites
Ayyyy

WE WUZ BEHIND BREGGZIT N SHIEEEET

What are the magick words, Sup Forums?

Nice. I think this would work.

The original Jews are Black.
Abrahamm, Saul, David, Solomon, Moses are Black.
Blacks founded Israel.
Blacks built Temple of Solomon.

Fvusnd(click)(click)HWDn(smacks lips)hdzfjfzdzv (click)

dumping

>WE

a black man invented the super soaker, so lets start a trend of spraying people with super soakers yelling something stupid like "black histo reeeeeeee" or some shit. how much piss is in the supebr soaker is completely up to you.

and do don't make it super racist or anything. make it like a youtube challenge type thing. so we can get black history month taken over by dumb ass white people with squirt guns.

mup da doo didda po mo gub be dat tum muh fuggin BOX NOOD

This was Munga D'raeq the man that actually invented the pulling out method of sex. White people never considered pulling out when climax durring sex until he taught them. Know your roots niggas

Almost forgot pic

We wuz dovahkangz n shiiiet

WE WUZ PSYCHICS N SHEEEIIT

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

Fus Ro Dah

First step: Let's get #WokeHistory trending and see where it goes from there.

we wuz giantz and also leprechaunz

bumping for potential

>Petition for the government to formally recognize African Americans as descendants of Egyptian kings). Even push to get the Egyptian government to recognize African Americans as citizens of Egypt.
Wouldn't it be better petition to recognize them as rightful owners of Egypt and kangs that should rule over it now as well?

For some laughs: diaryofanegress.com

If you're going to push this aim for people who were undisputed whites, saying Jesus and Cleopatra were black just helps the actual kangz. Shit like Charlemagne and Mozart being black or Atlantis existing and being a super advanced negro civilization is better.

I think that's pushing too hard.

I don't know mang, I don't think I hate Egyptians to the point I'd inflict that on them.

I am waiting for the ancient black food replicator thing again

I find it hard to believe blacks are making these pictures. Looks more like advanced shitposting.

>named after the famous Ethiopian Kings (sung plurals) King Ganges

It is actually after the goddess Ganga.

We cannot surpass their stupidity even if we try

We wuz the nephilim!!!

fuck you cumskinned white bitch. suck a big black dick

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUKE YT PPL!!!!

This. Don't overdo it.

I don't think niggers need help to look stupid.I say we let nature do its job.

In 1492, blacks set sail across the Atlantic, wherevthey ended up discovering America. They settled the land and build large tobacco plantation because they used tobacco to power their pyramid spaceships.
But the blacks needed more people to work on their plantations, so they went to Europe and enslaved millions of white people. The blacks returned to America with their white slaves, which were forced to work on their plantations.
This lasted for many years, but one day, the whites managed to revolt and enslaved the blacks instead.
And that's why America actually belongs to blacks.

Niggers already look retarded every month

what do you think about mayans

RARE
A
R
E

Take any you want from my collection: /r/kangz

Hey neighbour, how far are you from your nearest Pyramid, my local pyramid is only 150 meters, can you beat that?

RARE

The mayans were black. Even before 1492, black egyptians flew with their pyramids to Mexico, where they founded the Maya civilization.

>let's legitimize their delusion
Five star plan OP. I can tell you've really thought this through.

ayo we was da krpyton, we wcum from space erth was homed by da us we wuz the originel space MARINE usmc stand for uganadan space marine crips
we are PEACful and whiteman is creatd by saten,, we wauz pecful and powaful and we so peceful that nwe didn fight against whiteman because incase he kille him or he kill a NUBIAN child. we so powaful, white man had to put tha muzzle on our women during slave ship, beuz they new that they posesd tha powa of shouting and one isnciende was that BLACK WOMN shouted the WHITE EMPORIAL to death in hiz bed fukin cracka deserved wut wuz kkummin to him
u see in chine big steps on side of mountain, whiteman disguized this as "hillside farming", but in aktuallity the blak kings were so klarge and powaful that those step were only made for them and GOLD and BLING wuz at the top for them aend only THAY could reach and talk to da sun da sun is a world star reactor with mind that cretd us
the woreld belung to us bruithas.......
white man is da reson for our plite, during WORLD hood fight 1 some white nigguh dida drive by on our boy da german german is fgrom GOD in da world war wone in LATIN "GERMAN' means BLACK, and because we are pieceful, we didn win against witeman we didn wan kill im becaus we are GOOD BOYS. ww2 was da final culing and slavenment of our PPL, "ane frank' is really known as ann farquisha, and in skol day dont tell u about da eguptinas because LIL NIGGUHS will wanna hav more den a DIPLOMER. dey will went their KINGs back. deir GLORY bak.

This is a good idea

They think the word"nigger" (an insult) is sacred.

Reminder this is a media brainwashing in the first place so white people are just as stupid for buying into it.

Niggers do a good job of looking retarded all by their black selves

Thankfully we made sure it's the shortest month of the year

Give them a megaphone and they'll do it more visibly tho

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1c_dZVoSbHU

KILL THE CRACKAZ, KILL THE WHITES
LOOT MYSELF SOME SHIT TONITE

I envy Japs sometimes

Kek

No. Don't make this. Highlight actual facts that are in the shade instead.

for example the black slave revolution against arabs in Iraq. a Black guy said he was Muhamad and tried to free slaves.

It is called the Zanj rebellion. Zanj means black

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zanj_Rebellion

They already believe most of that and it can manipulated. You have to push for more outrageous shit like Mozart or Beethoven being black.

I'd fuck the one on the right, to be fair.

You used the one computer in your shithole of a country to go on Sup Forums Venezuela

I'm actually posting from my phone STRAYA man. Dont need to be rude.

dont rub it in

Clearly, stuff like this is just Lain at work.

>make infinity bigger

WE WUZ Sup Forums N'' SHIEEET

>The Empire Strikes Black!!!

Hue hue

This moor knows wassup

You know there are degrees to infinity?

Mamaguevo, Romans were black

youtube.com/watch?v=1RZCogk6Tqk

>we wuz jooz

PIRAMIDS

It just hit me that Sup Forums has finally weaponized pretending to be retarded.

What's next? Weaponized dementia in the elderly?

They claimed Shakespeare, so Beethoven or Mozart don't seem too far-fetched.

What about Newton?

The point is to make white liberals say "yeah that's just not true"… with the Egyptians they probably think it's true.

>be invincible KANG
>sitting in your KANGDOM
>zip around in your space pyramid while checking out the fly honeys
>giant headed scientist n sheeeeeit creates slave race of sub-human pig-skin devils
>later...
>invicible Kangdom conquered and your people are enslaved
>mfw