Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l4-5CD5_Z74
youtube.com/watch?v=zPXVx-QH4KQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm better than you

OY VEY

>ywn get ana to stomp on your balls in high heels

I really hate the young roaches.

You like search for some shit on youtube and they have one of their videos posing as the actual video.

Fucking assholes.

Time to get to work on that dislike bar.

youtube.com/watch?v=l4-5CD5_Z74

youtube.com/watch?v=zPXVx-QH4KQ Make sure you let them know how much you appreciate them Sup Forums.

i want to force relocate her pussy onto my dick Sup Forums. i am insanely obsessed with her. what do i do? :^(

how is that possible, just go outside there are 6/10's everywhere

I went to the DMV the other day and there was a woman behind the counter much better looking than her for instance

idk shes just too qt :^(

I know... I want to lick her pussy and ass so bad. But I do find her annoying

never watched that show actually. i just like the whore.

lol she had to make a video to explain why shes poor

i want to record videos of me repeatedly ejaculating inside her womb and force her to watch them on a loop.

i want to record her giving birth and force her to watch the video.

i want her to say "I love you" and kiss me on the lips before I lock the cellar and go off to work every morning.

>mfw i wont be able to impregrante her
why even live?

I bet she cums really hard when you eat her pussy and massage her little tittys softly.

they are important, even if they are pro-SJW Armenian genocide deniers

for a world with only Sup Forums, drumpf and MSM (((news))), is a world not worth saving from nuclear cleansing

Man, she looks so much better on the right.

Can you imagine having a kid with her and only then you find out she had a nose job?

Reminds me of that Korean family where the mother had plastic surgery and the kids looked like gremlins...

I'd smash that nasty fake blonde crypto-Jew write in the nose [spoiler]with my penis[/spoiler]

Rape then murder, finish the job already!

God she has a manly figure, wtf?

kekked.

she has that insanely bitchy vibe about her. It's such a turn off.

Okay where is the penis

She'll marry a pathetic beta and have weak sons. Praise KEK!

>implying she'll marry

HAHAHHAA

She will never marry, nor will she ever have kids.

Once she hits 40, she'll undergo deep introspection and realize it's too late to have kids. A lifetime of loneliness will ensue.

>not hurt-fucking her repeatedly until her brain is rewired into being a masochistic cumdumpster, followed by denying her any sort of physical attention until she's vegetative before slow hanging her until she is as dead as she's always been inside

we could use a guy like you in our next campaign to arm*nia