Sup Forums is a board of peace

Jamar Clark protester self defense shooting trial is going on right now and and are at the center of it.
This is what a local reporter had to say.
twitter.com/louraguse/status/821825901054881794

Vid from the live stream that night
youtu.be/w3-XIGJZMEI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Vsz3qOTsZ84
youtu.be/hCGpnsuuTMY
youtu.be/wgJkadY-1hw
youtu.be/Y-tjtYBzK9M
youtu.be/vqDfN_eV7EY
youtu.be/6LW7mCnlOgI
livestream.com/unicornriot/events/4512162/videos/105580439
m.startribune.com/witness-internet-fame-compelled-him-to-visit-jamar-clark-protest-where-five-were-later-shot/411094965/?section=local
startribune.com/witness-internet-fame-compelled-him-to-visit-jamar-clark-protest-where-five-were-later-shot/411094965/
mprnews.org/story/2017/01/18/scarsella-jamar-clark-protest-shooting-trial-witness
kare11.com/news/crime/racially-charged-videos-focus-of-scarsella-trial-testimony/387090578
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>there are normies on Sup Forums right now

youtu.be/Vsz3qOTsZ84
Find those white supremacist!

"Let's kill their kids"
youtu.be/hCGpnsuuTMY

youtu.be/wgJkadY-1hw
Molotovs being thrown at police, just peaceful protesters.

They better fucking get off, those coons literally chased them into a corner.

Nomis been on pol ever since the election. Now this board is filled with filthy redditors.

Peaceful and intelligent protesters telling it how it is,
youtu.be/Y-tjtYBzK9M

>pol doesn't care about riot memesters anymore
:(

What's this about?

When Bane posting lands you in jail because you had to defend yourself from "melanin-enriched communities"

Top kek

lel

>police shoot violent dindu
>dindus protest
>/k/ and Sup Forums go down to protest
>Sup Forums is chased away by a pack of wild dindus, assaulted and shot at them in self defense
>busted.jpg
>have sat in jail since
>trial started
>memes landed them in jail because they filmed themselves before they got there

Sup Forums is a board of peace

never connect your internet meme level with your real life self. retards

When did this race of juror garbage take over our trials? Was it the rodney king beatings?

Thank fucking christ.

>niggers having an accurate view of the justics system
That tweet is just noise, may as well say a Mexican Wizard has said he'll get off.

Probably earlier than that

holy shit kek

thanks for the reply

"android" master race reporting in!

Checked and keked

He was a warlock

What NOT to post online if you're going to fuck with dindus
youtu.be/vqDfN_eV7EY

Can someone explain?

Explain what?

>when baneposting literally ruins your life

I wonder if they had to explain the "loli search and rescue" part of the video on the witness stand

>/k/ Goes down to a dindu riot
>lots of memes were had
>blacks start getting paranoid they think they're cops or some undercover shit
>start crowding /k/
>demand they take off mask
>/k/ doesn't.
>/k/ runs
>blacks chase them 2 blocks away and corner them
>blacks attack
>/k/ shoots
>/k/ is in court now.

And the only reason this isn't a done deal is because they posted a meme video prior to heading out with some dank pol memes which makes it look like it could have been premeditated violence.

Which is horse shit they ran 2 blocks away.

>Suarez
>white supremacist
>an Asian guy
>white supremacist

I know in california whether or not you went somewhere you knew would be dangerous or with what intent you went is irrelevant to the matter of justifiable self defense.

Just like Zimmerman was a white Hispanic!!

link to meme video pre-riot

But muh racist text messages!

The did a (2hr+?) Live stream beforehand. And a video on the drive over

If that's the best evidence the state can come up with, he's gonna walk. The "protesters " weren't reading his texts when they attacked him. This is kangaroo court.

Holy crap that has got to be so fucking awkward.

You gotta sit there, and have all of your cringey texts read.
Then you gotta explain all the 4chin maymays

>"What is a loli?"

youtu.be/6LW7mCnlOgI

They couldn't even use trayvon's phone in zimmerman's trial, how did they pull this one off?

Do you feel it Sup Forums? a storm is coming.

livestream.com/unicornriot/events/4512162/videos/105580439

Because it's okay if the phone belongs to evil 'white supremacists'

Cops snatched it when he was arrested and it wasn't encrypted so they had Carte blanc. There was a motion to suppress but the judge denied it.

I agree it's straight up self defense
However they're trying to make the case they went there armed to shoot protesters

They should retain me as an expert witness for Sup Forums

I like memes and I've been here all summer

Only if you can bane post the whole time

It would be extremely painful

You're a big expert.

Oh no! A POC has an opinion! The Judge should seat a jury of black, trans, lesbian, Muslims right this second! It's the only way to be sure

For you

Okay, you're hired.

if you knew it was dangerous then was it really a peaceful protest?

>its from Sup Forums

actually its from nation of islam and black isrealites believing white people are cave beasts and they are more intelligent due to active melanins

so neither of the two guys are actually white?

this. we didn't create that term, the racist black people did.
we just weaponized it and use it against them.
because they're human garbage.
hi cnn.

They're white by U.S. standards
Feels bad man

I know in California if you shoot into a feral pack of nogs it wouldn't fucking matter you will go to jail.

I think they were making a meme video for /k/. Being named in a shooting wasn't part of the plan.

Well they've been in jail for over a year

m.startribune.com/witness-internet-fame-compelled-him-to-visit-jamar-clark-protest-where-five-were-later-shot/411094965/?section=local

Maybe if the 'groids actually showed up to jury duty, they'd get picked for a trial.

2 blacks out of 12 jurors is about right for being proportionally represented anyway, rounded up but you can't exactly have a fraction of a person.

>Suarez tells viewers — fellow contributors to the message board where racist comments are sometimes posted, to stay tuned. "Stay white," he says as he signs off.

>Suarez, who is Hispanic, testified that the comment was "Just a joke to get on Sup Forums, especially ironic because I'm a person of color."

I am laffin

Racist.
Blacks should be 80% of everything becasue ofslaybery and inventing space travels and peyramids the other 10 percent shoud be blonde bitches ayyy ya boi Young yhweezy H Cashe jamal HAAHNE

Yeah but it's a dindu area

This is what happens when you show too much of your power level. CHANNEL YOUR ENERGY TO OUR BASED /K/OMMANDOS IN NEED

What's wrong with that? Unless they open fire without self defence it's still quite literally self defence, no matter how much you egg them on.

they did

top fucking kek

Media shitstorm starting

startribune.com/witness-internet-fame-compelled-him-to-visit-jamar-clark-protest-where-five-were-later-shot/411094965/

mprnews.org/story/2017/01/18/scarsella-jamar-clark-protest-shooting-trial-witness

kare11.com/news/crime/racially-charged-videos-focus-of-scarsella-trial-testimony/387090578

someone do a fun shop with this

>we are here for peace
>we had to take him down
Nog logic

That absolute fucking moron. He's going to fucking fry. Why would he even mention that he arranged the meeting on this site? All the prosecution has to do is screencap a few racist posts and he's done, and the site is too.

Does anyone remember that time a few years ago when Sup Forums went good? Where everyone changed their name to David and was acting nice because Sup Forums was on good morning America and got flooded with normies?

You better start acting like that if you want to keep this site running. Everyone pretend to be a nice liberal for the next few weeks.

>All the prosecution has to do is screencap a few racist posts and he's done, and the site is too.

Do you not understand how Sup Forums works at all?

This is a Leddit-tier understanding of how posting works here.

You have to go back.

There's got to be an ancap meme about this

I have a sense of the prosecutor's case but less of the competence of the defense.

If you have a way to contact anyone in defense, tell them they need to inform the jurors that
1) Sup Forums is one of the most popular sites in the world
2) it's a free speech alchemy labs for memes which
3) they and their family have shared

I think you can see why this is important to hammer home just in case they can be persuaded that spooky spooky trumps constitutional and human rights to self defense.

>The court will be discussing the meaning of a loli

DAS RITE

>ps. isn't it funny that the media is literally equating how the verdict will go with the races of the jurors
>but race isn't real

Somewhere out there, Moot is having flashbacks about explaining memes to a court.

Yeah they were dumb to post that vid when dindu hunting. But they will get off still

What does the color of the jury have to do with anything?

I thought race doesn't matter and we are all equal?

Are you implying you want to stack a jury of enraged people who won't make a rational decision based on the evidence?

That is really fast way to set yourself up for a mistrial.

Why is he even tweeting about this? Does he not understand how unprofessional this is and how this could easily compromise his case?

That's true everywhere, which is why these /k/ommandos will walk; they're trying to say they went there to provoke violence, but that didn't happen, they were just there. State's argument boils down to, "They said something racist stuff to each other, let's focus on that and forget that the protesters started chasing them without knowing what they said or texted."

Did they kill any tho?

>how this could easily compromise his case?
maybe he secretly posts here and is trying to get these guys off

Nope. 5 people hit, one seriously injured, four with non-life threatening injuries, all lived.

>muh .45

I think it would be a mistake for the defense to focus on that.

They should be working their hardest to demonstrate pure self-defense. The guys could be neo-Nazis and it wouldn't matter if they didn't initiate the force.
They have a favorable jury, I believe, so effort shouldn't be expended on talking about a website that has little to do with the actual event.

>/k/ommando
>can't kill a single nigger in a fucking pack

You're right, of course. But I feel they need to be informed of these 3 points to rule out a critical roll for feelios. The average human isn't all that it's purported to be, by any metric.

>They have a favorable jury
So what would happen if it were a super clear cut case of self defence and the jury was entirely black so they still got jailed?
Do jury's have the final say or can the judge say it's a load of bullshit and get them removed for ignoring evidence?

>bane posting in a court of law
BEST TIMELINE EVER