SaigaMarine is actually testifying according to 4+4/pol/

>SaigaMarine is actually testifying according to 4+4/pol/.
>the fucker actually took the stand, cited the dictionary entry for terrorism, then called BLM terrorists
>got asked how he felt about people he killed in Iraq, said "fine because im still alive"
>in response to a questions to his posts on Sup Forums being of a racist nature, stated that "my rights don't end where peoples feelings begin"

what did he mean by all this?

also /ourguy/?

Bump

lol, yeah, but I seriously doubt any of that's gonna help the case, it'll probably just hurt the guy in the end. Idk, either way I hope the guys go free but I kinda doubt it

>using memes in a legal defense

according to several sources, his testimony really helped show that there was no premeditation, he had to explain every single meme, and provided testimony that he had seen them get beat up on the livestream

Why is he saying that? Does he want to go to jail? He can have a soap box to preach on, maybe make some shekels, once the trial is over and he has won. Good god. I've never been more angry.

Full disclosure, I have no idea who this is.

these were in response to stupid questions the prosecution asked him

they were trying to charachter assasinate

SaigaMarine wasn't the one who shot at the thugs chasing some kids out for fun night at the protest.

SaigaMarine literally didn't do nothing wrong.

No but the prosecution is trying to include him in the culture of hate, being as he is the one who flashed a gun in the video 4 days before.

Well, maybe there's a case here then idk.
Think he's just testifying for them. I mean either way I don't necessarily think they wen't out looking to kill anyone, it was just when trouble found them, they were legally armed and defended themselves. Either way shit should be interesting

meme magic is real

Wuts dis?

Remember, they were covering their faces, wearing baggy, concealing clothing, and trying to be discrete when they were initially confronted. Several of the attackers even said on video during and after the attack that they were being targeted because they're white. Also that they had chased the group and beat them whenever they slowed down for multiple city blocks.

Would love to see this case go in the opposite direction, with the attackers going to jail for hate crimes.

I can tell youve never been in the minnesota winter.
The fact that EVERYONE at the precinct didnt wear a face mask is fucked.

He gets the right to a trial, one that is ran by feelings almost entirely.

Look at what happened to Dylan Roof, sure he's an asshole that deserves to die, but so many other people have done so many more worse crimes than him and have gotten a life sentence, and it shows it's obviously biased that Dylan got the death sentence.

If you go to a protest/riot armed without a good reason and defend yourself, you might as well just accept that nobody is going to respect you enough to give you a fair trial, especially if you say a bunch of dumb shit before hand.

Sauce, faggot.

I live in Alaska... It wasn't cold enough to warrant face masks by my standards. The point I was trying to make is that they weren't trying to draw attention to themselves. They were hanging out on the sidewalk filming like many others were, but they were singled out and attacked because they are white

Sauce

Why is it 75% of the "white" figures I see in the WN's movements all look greek/turkish/sicilian/etc?

Breivik and Dylan Roof are examples of what actual White people look like.

Dylan murdered church gower you retard. His punishment is just.

He's not a WN. He's a spic tripfag from /k/. You'd be hard pressed to find anyone on Sup Forums that couldn't have accusations of racism/bigotry/misogyny of some sort leveled at them if their post history was presented.

>according to several sources, his testimony really helped show that there was no premeditation, he had to explain every single meme, and provided testimony that he had seen them get beat up on the livestream
any sauce on this or OP's quotes?