A serious question

How can you support a person who is so fundamentally immoral?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4yViYNoeJD8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulag#Gulag_and_famine_.281932.E2.80.931933.29
psych.nyu.edu/jost/Napier & Jost (2008) Why are conservatives happier than libe.pdf)
johnchambersslu.weebly.com/uploads/2/4/8/5/24852857/schlenkeretal_jrp_2012.pdf)
gsb.stanford.edu/sites/gsb/files/publication-pdf/Belmi Neale Mirror Mirror OBHDP.pdf)
scientificamerican.com/article/calling-truce-political-wars/)
washingtontimes.com/news/2012/jun/26/righteous-mind-author-haidt-conservatives-have-bro/)
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886916310996)
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/11/liberals-not-conservatives-more-likely-possess-psy/)
theconversation.com/do-smart-people-tend-to-be-more-liberal-yes-but-it-doesnt-mean-all-conservatives-are-stupid-57713
fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/maybe-conservatives-just-think-theyre-happier-than-liberals/
cmpa.gmu.edu/study-media-fact-checker-says-republicans-lie-more/
pnas.org/content/112/27/8250.abstract)
nytimes.com/interactive/2015/04/23/us/clinton-foundation-donations-uranium-investors.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Jr8wl1m1mbo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because the evil leftist authoritarians hinged all their hopes on his opposition and I got the satisfaction of tearing it all away from them.

If you think leftists are evil, you are a weak minded person who is extremely vulnerable to republican propaganda.

You may not agree with lefty policies, and while i think you would be wrong, disagreeing with the left is acceptable. but no reasonable person think the left is "evil"

>All white people are racist monsters so any act of violence is justified against them

This is the voice of your party. The fringe retards are taking the helm whether you want it or not. Identity politics, censorship, and segregation is the kind of authoritarian garbage shit out from your side.

Until you shed the chaff you support a wicked group.

>controll
Hi Obamaleaf we all know it's you

It's not the voice of the left, it's a caricature the right wing created to make sure you distance yourself from the left.

I don't know if you are aware of it, but the definition of liberalism is "equal rights for all regardless of race or ethnicity". claiming that the left is against whites is nonsensical BS.

I will ask you a question. you are aware most of the people in the DNC are white, and that their 2016 presidential candidate AND vice president candidate were both white, right?

Stop being so vulnerable to republican propaganda, jizz. get outside of Sup Forums for a bit and see how real leftists look like

Shutup JEW!!!

>how real leftists look like

user, i could also show you videos of extremely retarded trump supporters who say embarrassing things, want me to do that?

You see, when you are just in Sup Forums, you don't get exposed to the left as a whole. Sup Forums is just going to cherrypick bad leftists and show them to you, to convince you that "the entire left is like that". but it's not the truth and i think that deep inside you are aware of that.

Let me ask you this:
do you honestly believe that right wingers in Sup Forums are going to show you a fair picture of how the left is really like?

There, i will help you see how good leftists sound like:

youtube.com/watch?v=4yViYNoeJD8

The authoritarian left has killed way more people than the authoritarian right. This is what happens when you put too much blind trust in large government. Don't try to tell me "that's not what the left is about" you're a weak minded if you disagree because you would have to lack the ability to discern facts. Stalin killed way more people than Hitler. Yet the globalists in charge would have you believe that Hitler was more evil and so it is so in our world that Stalin is more celebrated than Hitler.

Thanks for making unsubstantiated claims that the left killed more than right. the iraq war was largely a right wing plot. obamacare saved life and republicans tried to repeal it about 60 times

FYI, many leftists actually criticize obama AND clinton for being too much of a centrist. if you were listening to leftists you would know this.

And btw, i don't know if you are aware of it, but in the US both the republican right wing and the centrist democrats are pretty authoritarian

>according to fact checking websites

Please, name a few.

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE YOU FUCKIN' TRASH NATION!!
>DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE YOU FUCKIN' TRASH NATION!!

Here.

Also if you will go to various websites and see fact checking of the 3 debates, you will see trump consistently lied more often than hillary. he is just a better liar desu

You don't think the starvation of millions of Ukrainians is significant or something?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulag#Gulag_and_famine_.281932.E2.80.931933.29

Obamacare was a complete sham. They jacked up prices. It is unconstitutional to force people to pay for insurance with no price controls. Anything that decreases competition drives prices up. The Iraq war was a sham, your intelligence agency lied to the american people so you kikes could have one less adversary in the region.

The western left is not communist, you idiot. saying that the left in the west is communist makes you sound like a person who never heard arguments by the opposition, ever.

And about the iraq war, the lies of the iraq war was a scam done by Dick Cheney who was a part of the bush administration

You believe in policies that historically led to food shortages. Your policies drain personal wealth and make more companies want to operate in other countries with less tax on the rich. You drive away the hand the feeds and get surprised when there are shortages.

Your agents are on video telling the American government that Saddam has weapons of mass destruction you stupid fucking kike. You don't even know shut the fuck up. You're a fucking idiot.

user, the policies bernie sanders is proposing already exist in places like Iceland in Sweden, places which have a better quality of life than the US

>My agents
They were not "my agents" user. you cannot deny the iraq war was largely a right wing plot when almost every single republican voted in favor of it, while there were a bunch of democrats who voted against it

*like iceland AND Sweden

He's immoral because a leftist made a shitty picture on the internet?

He is immoral because of what he is doing.

I just show you the facts

The main thing you do wrong is disarming a population. This gives the government even more absolute power. Power is a corrupting thing. When you have absolute power is removes all accountability. Leftists policies add higher taxation and this become an unjust system that needs to be destroyed by it's own people. The more you piss on the rich the more of them will leave or change the policies through manipulation of politicians.

Your intelligence agents. it's not like you can hide from the fact you're either from Israel or posting with an israeli proxy.

yeah if your political beliefs are so superior like you make them out to be how would the republicans have the power to do anything? Hillary supported the war in Iraq at the time by the way.

Well he funded his own campaign, so this pic is essentially saying, "Rich man redistributed his money"

If the government doesn't regulate corporations, corporations are the ones who are going to control you, not the government.

The picture specifically talks about donations

Corporations are going to control things if they can anyway. Both the left and right wing candidates take money from corporations. They're called campaign funds so in essence the candidates funding depends on corporate popularity.

>the obama leaf forgot their proxy

how many on food stamps

The government is going to have power aniway too.

You miss the point. there is a role to the government, and they need to fulfill their role. we as a society cannot avoid the fact people will sometimes do the wrong thing, that's the government should never be above the law.

You see, without regulating corporations, you give power to people in wall street to crush the entire economy over and over again. regulating corporations and taxing people to fund universal health care for all is not the same as the government suddenly being above the law - that's just right wing fear mongering really

>jew calling someone immoral

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm atheist, but let's say i was believing in judaism. what would be wrong with me pointing out trump is immoral?

Plenty of people think The Left is evil.
Plenty of educated people think The Left is evil.
Plenty of well-educated people think The Left will be the death of The West.

Count me among them.

-Civilizations die by suicide, not by murder.
Toynbee

He's not even taking a salary, wants term limits and lifetime ban on lobbying for foreign countries.

Hillary would be selling everything off if she were President that were not nailed down because SHE NEEDS THE MONEY AND HAS OWNERS THAT PAYED HER.

TRUMP HAS NO OWNER$

The team he assembled are all OUTSIDER CHAMPIONS who will only be loyal to him. They are a powerhouse of tools he will use to slice and dice the globalist roots, the owner's ~~strings~~ *ropes* on all the other politician wolves on the hill. The GOP and Dems are both owned by the globalists, they are both against Trump.

Trump is in the foxhole with the GOP but they tread lightly around him. They go to work every day with a 1000lb lion that may eat them at any moment. They fear for their lives, something the DEMS COULD NEVER DO TO THEM!

What are you cunts going to do when he delivers more for the American people than the dems/GOP could for decades?

The GOP is just a HOST for Trump, he has no party, only AMERICA.

The reality is, this is a war between the establishment and Trump, you are fighting for the owners at the moment. We are not white nationalists, we love gay people and those of all color and creed.

We just want to MAGA by taking it back from the owners. Trump funded himself he has no strings, that is why the establishment has to "create them" with Russia.

We worked with Russia during WWII to stop the NAZI party. We can do it again, along with UK, France, Italy (all will leave EU)
It's not so bad on this side, no one divides us by race or talks about it at all.. No gender pronouns, or safe spaces, just open air America.

I hope to see you soon, come win with us!

Spez: A small red pill as a parting gift:

"We should not trust Trump because we can't trust ties to Russia, but we should believe Russia when they provide dirt on Trump and make it our principle evidence in a CIA report against Russia" - MSM

Your religion is founded on "fuck everyone else, I'ma get mines".

Then you try to cover it with mitzvahs, which are only done for each other.

No reasonable person thinks the left is "evil".
Pic related, most educated people are leftists.

Christianity has some immoral things in it too, so?

Here's your moral compass..

Yes, because the Clintons are such bastions of morality. Fuck right off.

>do you honestly believe that right wingers in Sup Forums are going to show you a fair picture of how the left is really like?

Liberals

Conservatives are happier than liberals
(source: psych.nyu.edu/jost/Napier & Jost (2008) Why are conservatives happier than libe.pdf)

Conservatives have better self-esteem than liberals
(source: johnchambersslu.weebly.com/uploads/2/4/8/5/24852857/schlenkeretal_jrp_2012.pdf)

Having low self-esteem causes people to be more liberal
(source: gsb.stanford.edu/sites/gsb/files/publication-pdf/Belmi Neale Mirror Mirror OBHDP.pdf)

Conservatives are less likely than liberals to compromise their morals
(source: scientificamerican.com/article/calling-truce-political-wars/)

Conservatives have a broader moral sense than liberals
(source: washingtontimes.com/news/2012/jun/26/righteous-mind-author-haidt-conservatives-have-bro/)

Having a liberal political ideology is “significantly associated” with criminal behavior
(source: sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886916310996)

Liberals are more likely than conservatives to exhibit behaviors linked to psychoticism
(source: washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/11/liberals-not-conservatives-more-likely-possess-psy/)

That's just for starters.

No it's not my moral compass
Do you think all israelis are a hivemind or smthing

>educated

You mean indoctrinated.

The point is, you are not the arbiter of morality.

You should be happy. Trump is Israels biggest ally when compared to Obomber

The irony of this post and that flag.

Wew. Lad.

Fuck off schlomo

They ARE evil, yet most of them don't even know it. Are you actually Jewish or are you using a proxy? I'd have thought you of all people could spot degeneracy.

Conservatives tend to have lower IQ than liberals.
theconversation.com/do-smart-people-tend-to-be-more-liberal-yes-but-it-doesnt-mean-all-conservatives-are-stupid-57713

Liberals are actually happier than Conservatives according to body language, but conservatives report they are happy more often:
fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/maybe-conservatives-just-think-theyre-happier-than-liberals/

Conservatives lie more often than liberls, study shows:
cmpa.gmu.edu/study-media-fact-checker-says-republicans-lie-more/

Two can play this game, you know

Yes user studying math and physics is "indoctrination"

>equal rights for all
We have this in western civilization. The left has run its course and is imploding. The caricature arises from the fact that the left is reaching futher out to the fringes. The left is parodying itself. Quite hilarious

There is fringe lefties, sure. but that does not represent the majority of the left.

There are also fringe right wingers and fringe of any ideology

fake as shit study

You missed the point. The sane left wingers (yes some exist) have been shunned now for an LGBT marxist fantasy of cuckoldry. I considered myself left until the left stopped speaking for me.

>
>Here.
>Also if you will go to various websites and see fact checking of the 3 debates, you will see trump consistently lied more often than hillary. he is just a better liar desu
Politifact

Did you just compare homogeneous 9-mil Sweden to multicultural 330-mil America?
Dog, please.

So according to you any study that shows something about liberals is "real" but any study that shows bad things about conservatives is "fake" ?

I mean, according to your response, this seems to be the method to use to determine whether something is real or not

Here's a serious question.

Why do you keep making this thread?

You're adorable

Why not?

>All white people are racist monsters so any act of violence is justified against them
Who said this? I don't remember Obummer, Hillary or Sanders saying anything to this effect ever

Answer the question:

I already answered

>Two can play this game, you know
lol. I have more ammunition. You'll lose.

Conservatives have more self-control than liberals
(source: pnas.org/content/112/27/8250.abstract)

Having a liberal political ideology is “significantly associated” with criminal behavior
(source: sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886916310996)

Not an answer.

Math and physics are neither political or shape 'morality'. Now add sociology, cultural anthropology, gender studies with a liberal bent and then you have your indoctrination. It gets exponentially worse if one is attending a public institution. I notice the 'educated' students writhing around in fetal positions after the Trump victory crying for playdoh, coloring books, and cocoa weren't conservatives.

Far more Moral than Clinton by far. At least with Trump, we know he has done some shit, but with Clinton, you don't know how deep the rabbit hole really goes.

Do you even read your own fucking articles?
Here's a gem from your first one:
"As expected, conservative, below-the-equator countries had the lowest average score."

Do you fucking know what countries are "below the equator"? "Conservative"? They mean "pre-historic," right? Taking a look.

Hmm, actually, saying "why not" is objectively an answer.

But user i showed conservatives are more likely to be liars, so studies that are based on self-reporting are not as reliable :^)

Meant for

Data and timeline:

nytimes.com/interactive/2015/04/23/us/clinton-foundation-donations-uranium-investors.html

Both Clinton and Trump are immoral, i agree with this.

However i believe trump is worse than her. you don't know how far the rabbit hole goes with trump either

Proofs?

user, that's not "indoctrination".the subjects you mentioned are just facts and fields that are unpopular among conservatives

no, the study is bs because they didn't actually ask what's your political philosophy, they made it on attitudes towards homosexuals, which we all know blacks hate fags the most of any group, the lurking variable in here is race

>israel

don't bite the hand that wants to feed you

Proof for what? for which one is more immoral?
I mean, look at what each one of them said and did and make your own judgement.

And look only at the real things, pizzgate and pissgate are not real

A question is not an answer.

Why do you keep making these threads?

Ok, I can see this a colossal waste of my time. Good luck with your left winger life, and have fun in the matrix.

Conservative countries have a low average IQ, doesn't that tell you conservatives in the world have lower IQ? i was talking about conservatism in the entire world not just in the US

Wew

Lmao I was at occupy. That is when I saw how gross, disgusting and lazy leftist are.

Apparently saying retarded things absolutely has the power to thrash patrol cars, as well as entire cities.

I guess next you'll tell me sticks and stones aren't the only thing that can break bones, words can too.

There, watch some real leftists

youtube.com/watch?v=Jr8wl1m1mbo

He said he didn't want to watch gross and disgusting people, why would you link him TYT?

And why do you keep making these threads?

Cause TYT are good people ~

We only had 2 choices
Hillary or Trump
A career politician who is probably the most corrupt politician in America, who took donations form foreign governments (some of which propagandize against your country and people)
Or a rich guy wanting his shot at power.
in case you didn't know he said he supports Israel so can you stop making these threads?

He's either insane or a paid shill to make slide threads using an Israeli proxy

What if i tell you Sup Forums is full with insane people, and i'm actually the sane one?

They're gross, Cenk is a greasy roach and a genocide denier.

Why do you promote racist psychopaths like him?

Because Sup Forums indoctrinates [[[RED PILLS]]] by repeating nationalist/racist rhetoric. Therefore this ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( jew )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) is making threads like this one to either piss off a bunch of mentally ill teenagers, or to try and change the tone of Sup Forums.

Hillary is not the more corrupt politician in america, she is about as corrupt as an average republican.

I would argue Dick Cheney and Jhon Bolton are more corrupt than her

I'm pretty sure it's a paid shill in the style of the Obama leaf, he even uses the same shitty graphs.

He is not a racit psychopath user. he was just raised as a turk and i guess he has some sort of a psychological block about the armenian genocide or something.

Ana Kasparian is armenian and she is co-hosting with cenk yogurt, he does not hate armenians