For the first time in HISTORY, majority of americans DISAPPROVE of the presidential transition

>For the first time in HISTORY, majority of americans DISAPPROVE of the presidential transition

>Donald J. Drumpf will be the most unpopular president EVER when he enters the office on January 20th.

DRUMPFKINS BTFOOOOO

gallup.com/poll/201833/approval-trump-transition-low-inauguration-nears.aspx?g_source=Politics&g_medium=newsfeed&g_campaign=tiles

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/mobile/document/336928983/National-Action-Network-Bus-Contact-List
observer.com/2017/01/ukraine-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-election/
youtu.be/EzwIDdpg1uo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PHONY POLLS

>muh polls

into the trash it goes.

Because there has been zero political bias in polling for the last few years right?

Die in a fire faggot.

>P-POLLS ARE RIGGED!!!
>THAT FUCKING LIBERALS CONSPIRING AGAINST TRUMP AGAIN

AMERICANS FUCKING REJECTED HIM ON NOVEMBER 8TH.

NO ONE LIKES HIM. NO ONE.

>Serbia
>Serbia
>Serbia

Into the trash it goes indeed.

who cares what these faggots think? he still won.

liberals are so mad
this is how we know that Trump was the right pick tbqhwyladdios

and yet he still won

>I know we just got biblically BTFO despite what the polls said but hey look at these polls

>POLLSTERS ARE RIGGING THE APPROVAL OF PRESIDENTIAL TRANSITION

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ST-STOP MAKING FUN OF US

Thread this was posted in 404'd immediately. Ignore the bait. This is real.

OKAY -- PDF with names, emails and phone numbers of organizers and coordinators working for the Al Sharpton/Soros National Action Network. These are the people in charge of bussing into Washington.

This list was for a protest over the weekend, so they'll all be active for the inauguration. Call and get as much info as possible. Then call the bus companies who are facilitating them.

scribd.com/mobile/document/336928983/National-Action-Network-Bus-Contact-List

Daily reminder that Hillary WON the popular vote by almost 3 million.

3 M I L L I O N

More Americans voted for HER. People wanted HER.

People chose HER.

Drumpf was elected by the 200 year old system established by the slave owners.

Are these the same polls that predicted Hillary had a 99% chance of winning?

funny how the numbers you throw out dont work out when the event happans and all your analytics get thrown into the >trash

But OP is right. Look at those polls. They do indeed predict the future.

Do you not have a job to go to?

Daily reminder that those 3 million votes all came from California and that without them Hillary got less votes than Trump.

It is nice for the Bush family. They will no longer boast the worse 'muricunt president...

>Electoral college

Please Serbia, stop

>i-if you eliminate the most important state in the country then Drumpf won!!!111

Drumpftard logic.

Trump won 10 more states than Hillary. :^)

Your job is to remove kebab, or is that you merchant?

isnt this the serb that can only speak english?

K

>Hillary is literally so stupid she didn't understand how US presidential elections work
Wow, thanks Serbbro! I didn't realize just how lucky we really were!

>(((polls)))

If your unpopular in the DC, you know your doing something right

Are these the same polls that said Trump would lose?
Oh.

More people live in those 20 states than your flyover white trash states, drumpfkin.

Yes the polls showing Hillary winning the popular national vote and would have become president in any other civilized nation.

Yawnnnnnnnn
>>Hasn't even started as president and already a majority disapprove based on the latest (((polls)))

Watch as he BTFO of every single #nevertrump in his first 100 days

>months after the election
>the serbian shill is still completely assblasted
your tears taste so good, i hope we will see more of your meltdowns over the next 4 years

>in DC

ENTIRE AMERICA HATES HIM.

PEOPLE FUCKING REJECTED HIM.

NO ONE WANTED THAT ORANGE BABOON. NO ONE.

>most important state
This attitude is why so much of the country hates California.

but she didnt

HAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA

The serbshill is back

>the most important state in the country
lol. Someone isnt an American..

>5000 USD per capita

I ain't sure you even think dude. Some nigger countries have better GDP/inh than yours.

Please, stop hitting y'self

This will be the end of Trump's campaign for sure.

6 million illegal voters.
She lost by 3 million.
She also lost the Electoral College vote. You know, the only one that matters?

I don't think I've seen this great of focus on the transition before. My memory might be bad, but I don't think the media was lazered in on Obama's transition back in '08.

If anything the way Trump is handling it, probably also is reflective of how the Dems are handling giving up power to him.

And for what? Because CNN didn't like him? Fucking pathetic.

They have the biggest economy in the US.

California is paying for your food stamps, dirty white trash.

Hey, wasn't a tape of trump dropping racial slurs supposed to be released a couple hours ago? HillShills can't get anything done. Sad!

>the polls

sure

>asked of a HALF sample
Fuck off OP, this is purposefully misleading.

>HillShills

InfoWars reported that you stupid drumpftard.

Drumpfkins can't get anything right.

The Trump reality show begins Friday. On that day, the curtain rises on the greatest political spectacle in the last 100 years. Polls like this are simply part of the show.

For the next four years, I am truly looking forward to seeing what drama or plot twist happens next. Thanks Trump voters, for the show. The big-ass Armenians don't even come close to this.

REEEEEEEEE MY PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE WASN'T SUPPOSED TO WIN!

I don't read infowars. I heard it from one of you sad faggots.

Oh, no! A poll showed Trump in a poor light! Guess I'm voting Hillary now.

>forever-alone autist

Trump will never win.

This. Hillary was to smart to win and campaigned the way she SHOULD have. Droompftaloompa cheated by exploiting the outdated electoral system.

>300M inhabitants
>Federal system
>Major differences between states

Muh direct democracy. You should have studied Law instead of art and humanities

Too smart to set foot in Wisconsin.

>POLLS SHOW DRUMF HAS A 2% CHANCE OF WINNING
>OH FUCK IT'S A LANDSLIDE
>I MEAN IT'S NOT REALLY A LANDSLIDE BECAUSE HE LOST THE POPULAR VOTE BECAUSE OF OUR ENTHUSIASM FOR MAKING SURE ANYONE THAT FEELS LIKE IT CAN VOTE
>POLLS SHOW HE IS THE WORST PRESIDENT EVER

It's the other way around. Cali has one of the highest welfare usage in the US.

>Most important state
That's an overstatement of the year. California is arguably the least important state, it's negatives outweigh it's positives.

Well at least the bar is low, its only up from here boys!

Stop fucking whining you goddamn libcucks. I can guarantee that half of you americans didn't even fucking vote. He is president now, there is nothing that you can do. Get over it, move on and vote against him in 4 years. He isnt going to ruin america, we certainly have had worse candidates for president, look at he history of the presidency of Warren Harding, he was a wreck, but we came out relatively fine. Whining about it does nothing and only gets people pissed off. Seriously just stop for the sake of everyone's sanity.

You base your statement on a poll.... FUCK OFF AND DIE

I'm going to guess about 32% of Californians are actually contributing to the states huge economy and 62% are degenerate gimmedats.

why aren't you on a holy crusade to drive the muslims from the Balkans?

>too smart

I didnt followed the election with the same attention as many burguers did but she seemed to be running for office for the position itself while being devoid of any true ideological stance, other than maintaining the status quo and using nothing but her name as an advantage. Her interventions seemed theatrical and artificial.

LOL, by this time next year President Trump's Approval will be above 50% and maybe even higher than Obama's right now.

You must be scared out of your mind by the MSM. You can't see reality, in fact you have become a Tea Party Birther. Remember Obama Derangement Syndrome? Well you have the same thing but for Trump

Infuastructure spending, fixing broken ObamaCare, peace in Syria, using Russia to pressure China/NK, Using Russian influence to control Iran... helping the black communities, by lowering staggering crime (17% increase in inner cities last few years)

Trump will be reelected with high African and Latino American support. Record breaking support, while the DNC scream racist at every white person they can find not already in chains.

Not after the election date some kid told me he did his research and decided to vote for Hillary. This was pretty odd to me because of all of the obvious crimes she has committed but then I realized something.

I have no clue what her campaign promises were. I guess after she said, "every politician needs a public opinion and a private opinion," I stopped caring, but it's still kind of weird.

He cannot keep all his promises while keeping the higher class paying less taxes. Someone has to pay and that someone is middle class americans.

Only if america is xenophobic enough to be willing to be impoverished in exchange of tighter immigration policies and a possible reinforcement of the wall (fence, more guard, whatever) then popularity might increase. If thats the case you are pretty much fucked because america always feeds from foreigners (both Silicon Valley phd's and cheap migrant labour).

Donald Trump flipped four blue states and took FL, that is more of an absolute CRUSHING mandate than a 'popular vote' factoid, thanks to CA!

I'm sure.

Seriously though what's the point of poll flogging after getting BTFO as badly as you did?

Donald Trump flipped four blue states and took FL, that is more of an absolute CRUSHING mandate than a 'popular vote' factoid, thanks to CA!

crie moar

>100k votes across 4 states is more important than losing by over 8 gozillion votes.
seems legit.

3 million illegal votes.

Impressive.

I dont live in NH to have some faggot in NYC run the country. I live in NH and vote republican in an electoral system to avoid that shit, and see as little of the govt as possible.

He said he was going to make it harder for rich people to avoid paying taxes.

Finally Evidence Of Foreign Interference In Our Election:

observer.com/2017/01/ukraine-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-election/

youtu.be/EzwIDdpg1uo

Yeah, those positions should all be given to millennial "studies" degree holders. That would fix up everything.

I'd rather be an unpopular winner than a popular loser.

more pissed people get about someone the more qualified the person must be