WHY THE YOUNG TURKS IS IMPORTANT!

youtube.com/watch?v=zPXVx-QH4KQ Make sure you let them know how much you appreciate them Sup Forums.

eternal roach

Weird. That girl is supposed to be proud to not be white yet she does everything she can to look white.

Hair dye, nose job, colored contacts. Wow.

Piss off

JFC Ana is really starting to hag out. And she's only 30.

>Hair dye
>colored contact
nah

brown eyes and hair are now Caucasian exclusives?

I'd still fuck the shit out of her desu. Bet she's a wild slut behind closed doors.

She's...not pretty

She looks like a bony gargoyle

is that a puppet string above her head?

10 seconds into the video

>my friends will ask me "why am I still there?"
>"I mean you have the opportunity to leave
>and make a LOT more money at different media outlets"

She just cant stop herself from reminding the world she is above this and you better be thankful shes even fucking here

If it wasnt for TYT I would have still been a kissless virgin

Thank you TYT

Nice tits desu

Christ Anna is an utterly abhorrent slag

Her last name is Kasparian? That's Armenian.

And the Young Turks was the name of the reform movement that... spearheaded the Armenian Genocide.

What the fuck?

How in the fuck does that Armenian CUNT find the gall to pontificate to women about how much respect they should have for themselves, while working with/for a fat bastard who denies the Armenian genocide!?

Why do you take everything personal? Have you got no self esteem?

They named it after their love of Turkey Slapping.
Cenk still has fond memories of when Anna first slapped his face with her penis.
Cenk then gathered a group of fellow minded people together to celebrate the act of Turkey Slapping.
Jimmy Dore expanded on the original Turkey Slapping concept by introducing spitting to the game.
At this stage Cenk began to favour Jimmy over Anna, due to the pain her nose caused his penis if he struck it at a precise angle, due to the original unfortunate shape of her nose.
This inspired Anna to have plastic surgery on her nose, to maintain her senior position in the group.
All this information and more are contained in a document provided to me by a retired officer from the Peruvian Intelligence Office.

I kekked

Watch the video morons, she deyed it blonde

he is right you are to one who takes everything personal, Have you got no self esteem?

>the young cockroaches

Two words

>Armenian
>Genocide