youtube.com/watch?v=K63PN2bxAXE&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

really gets the blood boiling

thanks for the inspiration to start working out

If they rape you, you win.

Kinda makes you think.

Fuck this.

So what should the white guy have done?

Notice how for all the time he spent grappling that knife arm, he wasn't getting stabbed. He was getting rained with OTHER hits, but he wasn't being stabbed.

If he had some kind of grappling game, he probably could have saved himself. Russians are pretty good at this.

If you saw that nigger drag your pops around with a knife in his shoulder wouldn't you go destroy a city block?
This is probably the WEBM that finally broke Dylann Roof

In my opinion he really should have cut his losses and just started jabbing the nig in the face.

Doesn't matter if he starts breaking his hand, had he got some good shots in he could have saved himself. When a person has a knife, they're gonna put the majority of their energy into using it, meaning you have a slight advantage in speed, thereby punches.

Not saying it would have saved him, but I notice at no point does he just go for it and start throwing fists. It's not like I blame him ,or anything, the situation was very high-octane and he probably just wanted to run away, but he had already been stabbed multiple times and wasn't in good shape, he should have just gone full cornered animal mode.

Poor lad. The part where he stabs him and then RAKES him backwards using the knife as leverage is particularly infuriating to watch. If he was still alive by that point, that must have been so painful.

If only he was forced to bin that knife

or he could have used the gun that was in the drawer that the nig gets it after he incapacitates the guy.

This. What good is a gun in a drawer? looked like some South or Central American shithole. This is on him for not having it on his person so he could've used it.

Precisely.

Anybody know if that piece of shit got caught later?

>flip flops
>not jordans

Confirmed Brazilian nigger.

In that situation where the dude's already near you with a knife, a gun's not gonna help too much.

>If they kill you, you win
>t.France

If I was in the exact situation I wouldn't be dead.

And Sup Forums says lifting is pointless.

They caught him after he robbed another store and stabbed a girl multiple times, nearly killing her.

Self defense thread?

fucking nigger scum

although a bat always works better against a knife, machete even better. But you can't constrain yourself in a tight space like this poor fuck

no. basketball americans NEED to die

See

I am unable to watch honest people struggling to survive against dishonest savages. What is it about non-caucasoid admixture that reduces empathy?

Yes plz

Sauce or bs

pop pop pop watching degenerates drop

That dude got his puppet strings cut.
#domed

Guns are the best invention of mankind

I'm not denying that it wasn't the right move to not just have it with him, but ultimately the situation was that he didn't have it on him. One dumb fuckup doesn't mean you deserve to get killed in such a brutal fashion.

I'm of the opinion that at 0:38 - 0:40 he had a very small, but noticeable opportunity to begin firing rocket punches into the nig's face. Had he done that, I think there's a chance he might have switched the situation around. The nig winds up a second really over-the-top stab with the knife, leaving his arm in the air after only catching the guy on the shoulder the first time.

Had the guy given up on the arm-grip, I dunno, maybe things could have turned out slightly differently. The thing with grappling is if you're not also trying to destabilise someone's feet, or pound them in the face, you're not really getting anywhere. I know he was scared of being stabbed, but I would have risked it over the eventual domination it ended up turning into.

What's the fucking news story on this? Was the guy ever caught?!?

Fucking niggers

they lack reason, logic and an internal sense of morality.

It takes too much brainpower to think through the difficult questions in life such as:
>"what is good?"
>"what is good for me, my family and also society as a whole simultaneously?"
>"how should I act?"
>"how do I make myself the best person I can be?"

believe it or not those are very very difficult questions in terms of intelligence to ba able to even approach, that's why most people take a quick pre-packaged version in the form of religion and culture or some such structured system of guidance...

These subhumans lack the religion, solid family, their culture is shit, they have no role models AND they are too dumb to be able do what I mentioned above... so they follow their basest raw, brutal, and barbaric desires:

>gibsmedat papuh cracka ass fo I cap you and yo senpaitachi here
>sheeit I'm finna get fucked up tonite!
>Finna cop a 8 ball and a gallon of lean ya hurd muhfuhka.
>Gonna holla at duh bitchez, fo sho, get some hoes to twerk da booty on muh dick.
>BALLA NIGGGGGAAAAAA

Why the fuck does nobody ever utilize their fucking teeth!??

He could have ripped out the attackers jugulars and would have lived.

It's always entertaining to see these cowardly faggots run and trip over themselves to get away as soon as they're met with bullets.

It's like the fucking scene in Star Wars in the cell block.

Nigger, as always

niggers die, rope when?

Well he kept his bike, and he was among a pack of niggers, that's not really btfo.

>basketball americans NEED to die

>i-it's the non-whites who have no morals, honesty or compassion. they don't know what's good
>g-gas the kikes race war now *gasses 14 million people* (damn we whites are such good people, such role models, such good morals)

Can't you see the irony you stupid fucking leaf?

fake

It was a no-win scenario.

His only hope would have been to bite the niggers flesh off, especially if he could get his teeth around the neck. But if he did that, he would have certainly contracted HIV, hepatitis C, numerous other bloodborne viruses.

I'm so angry, I hate niggers so much. This nigger deserves excruciating torture.

Remember the golden rule, Sup Forums
>Around blacks, NEVER relax

This rule also applies to proactive measures - be prepared to encounter a violent nigger at all times it's possible you will interact with a nigger. This means you can't work a service job that doesn't have a physical barrier between you and the customers (eg bank teller, ghetto KFC that has bullet proof glass are okay). This means that you need to avoid entering the threat range of a nigger at all costs. Always carry a concealed firearm and always give yourself enough distance to draw on and pull your trigger on the nigger in the case that it charges you. Even if you can't legally carry firearms - would you rather end up like the man in OP?

Assume every nigger you see will shoot and stab you to death just on the gamble that you have a twenty-dollar bill in your wallet.

Remember these things, they may save your life.

We are safe because guns are ban-

snopes.com/politics/guns/bradyad.asp

why do you fags spread this fake bullshit? it only hurts your own argument

This is very typical for Sup Forums.

Complain about violent niggers, yet advocate violence yourself.

And the funny part is they're literally just too stupid to see the irony.

>hands in pockets
>fake yawns to show how progressive and relaxed he is
>takes the red pill to the jaw

Gets me every time.

Poor guy, just walking home from a BLM protest.

>What is it about non-caucasoid admixture that reduces empathy?
Evolution.

México is so fucked. Another reason why I'll never visit family

ok reddit. you sure proved your point with all that data you cant ever find

I would've grabbed the knife hand with both hands and try kneeing the guy in the balls or wrap your leg around and push him to get on top and head bash him...

But of course under adrenaline you don't think things through and I've never been in a knife fight (only fistfights)

I would just try to avoid exactly what happened there where the nigger compromised him and just kept gettin him with the knife REPEATEDLY in the neck, I wouldn't even care about body shots just DON'T GET STABBED

Also, TESTICLES AND EYES, and use furniture like that chair there, swing it and try to pin the nigger

Sheeit, that's why you gotta lift too. Be stronger than the nigger. Never skip leg day. Niggers don't play fair, always gangin up like hyenas or using shivs and shit. Fuckin scum

Underrated post.

no its planes

>I'll never visit family [in Mexico]
I'm sorry, but you have to go back.

>implying african americans aren't extremely religious and dont go on about god and jesus influence in their life every second sentence

>crying over a little spilled blood

He relaxed around blacks
>not being red pilled
>not owning a .45 colt revolver nigger stopper

Thanks Eve. You need CHRIST to protect yourself. Not penis extenders. Live by sword. Die by it. Muh muh misunderstanding of parables and prophesies and metaphors! Sodomite incestuous pedo pagans

Where? S. Korea?

>H-HOW d-dare you effective combat my favorite org-g-ganizations, GOYIM!
No; this particular anti-anti-fun campaign was actually very effective on social media. Why can't we evil goyim just lay down and die, eh, schlomo?

if i have no weapons on me and there is a person with a non-gun weapon like in this case I'd bit his neck so he'll bleed to death whe biting a main vain in his neck... if he kills me I'd try and take him down with me

Confirmed you don't need back up sights on an AR. Or any sights at fucking all

>propaganda is ok if we're the ones producing it
some people value the truth and facts over dogma

Nignogs can't even honor the sanctity of a one on one fight. Just pathetic. .

>kikes
>people

That's where you fucked up, goy.

I love seeing niggers get btfo.

It's almost as though niggers have no foresight or they cannot comprehend that their actions have consequences.

Elbows. Sheet. So glad we don't have many nigs here. Although no doubt that'll change.

this is pretty badass, he lines em up right as they walk through the door lel

you're assuming he chooses to signal his carry before getting close enough to use it. Guy in OPs webm probably got stabbed before webm even started, possibly critically.

So many objects in that room, and he never picked up a single one.

Sad!

You two are fucking retarded. Nowhere in his post did he advocate for violence. Do you unironically believe that everyone on Sup Forums shares the same opinions about everything?

>Meanwhile, in the better, alternate universe...

You have to be a special type of stupid to try an armed robbery of a gun store.

honestly a gun isn't going to help you in a scenario like OP's, even if he wasn't stabbed

you're probably just better off lifting so you can actually overpower the fucker

Please don't use this to generalise all blacks.

But yeah, this was hard to watch

I love this country so much

he was still alive when he got stabbed... if I know someone is about to kille me but I still have time I'd bite his neck.... adrenaline kicks in with these instances so I'd still try and bite a main vain in his neck

>varg_vs_euronymous.webm

yeah, a strong sense of morality means you treat everyone fairly, give people the benefit of the doubt, be honest, don't rob people, BUT, if somebody acts, dishonest, violent and dangerous you HAVE TO NEUTRALIZE THEM, because they are threatening society, and, YOUR moral framework.

It would be IMMORAL, NOT to shoot the nigger in OP if you were there and saw this happen in front of you

Again, presume that society is good and people are good, BUT, prepare for reality and when some scuzzfuck tries to shake your world to its core and ASSAULT YOUR DIGNITY, RESPECT, AND HONOR AS A HUMAN BEING, YOU DESTROY THEM

it would be immoral not to

you guys sound like the faggots against capital punishment, fuckin idiots

well only the ones shot by cops

Its called justified revenge. If a race is killing your people and jewing you nonstop you fight back or you are a cuck. I bet you are one of those "white bois" who when a nigger fucks with you, mumble some s-sorry and act like a little bitch I guarantee it. You are the wretched afterbirth of western civilization, thinking you can look down on anyone is beyond laughable you pussy.

>all these fags coming up with escape strategies
The real answer is to move into a non-shithole city and take every opportunity to make sure scum stays OUT. People shouldn't need to come up with a stabbing plan while trying to get through a work day.

>Why the fuck does nobody ever utilize their fucking teeth!??

I honestly believe that if anyone wants to take anything that belongs to me I should have the right to burn him alive.

My great throbbing 'Murican boner is tingling.

This ruined my day, fuc

Not every bear will try to maul you but do you really want to hop into a bear exhibit at the zoo and test your luck?

>all humans races are created equals
Thats_where_youre_wrong_kiddo.jpg

All living creatures, from the simplest to the most complex, do things that your dumb intoxicated leftist brain would call despicable, and human races are no exception. However only one of said races went to the moon, and I want it to carry on doing what it has always done: be the best.
youtube.com/watch?v=K63PN2bxAXE&feature=youtu.be

Fuck your moral relativism.