youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y
orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-I.pdf
orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-II.pdf)
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-01-18/lagarde-urges-wealth-redistribution-as-dalio-warns-on-populists
docs.google.com/document/d/1HBZFQP9YMQNRoxApv_NzRKVPsTg3wHtabFUatxOXr2c/edit
youtu.be/izSMiDc7q98
youtu.be/czOPwlPp0dw
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4133938/Florida-man-threatened-kill-Trump-Clinton-friend.html#ixzz4W9X2RWVZ
youtube.com/watch?v=rfXLQnBEAbc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MOVEMENT

Fuck Drumpf

maybe you could refresh pastebin, you've missed a couple of updates

also someone find me a replacement for
>Trump interview with Times of London and Bild 1/15/17

AWOO

It's an awoovement!
I can feel the greatness swelling, boys!

I WANT KELLYANNE TO SIT ON MY FACE!

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Will Trump bust the NFL monopoly?

SI

Also Czeched.

Woops, thanks TrumpOP.

Burgerbros, answer please:

>tfw revisiting Election Night on archive

>There's something happening here

>But what it is ain't exactly clear

>There's a man with a gun over there

>Telling me I got to beware...

>I think it's time we stop

>Children, what's that sound?

>Everybody look - who disavowed?

Is it possible to build a space elevator today?

Yes:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y

The key idea is the Orbital Ring version of the space elevator, not the geosynchronous tether concept you are familiar with.

See, for example, Paul Birch's writings:

orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-I.pdf

The orbital ring only requires tethers about 300 kilometers long which is technically feasible with common material like steel, but ridiculously straightforward with better and already available material like kevlar.

>In just a few days Donald Trump will be the sitting president

Can someone pinch me I must be dreaming

monopoly on what? football? he tried

Watergate was when they found one of the rooms the Dems were in had been wiretapped or something and Nixon got caught up in perjury. It's literally nothing compared to today which shows just how far we've fallen.

There are some important questions. First, how much would it cost to do something like this?

We need to send about 160 million kilograms of material into space (See Birch's boot strap estimates in part 2: orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-II.pdf)

We have rockets available at $2000/kg costs to LEO today in "mass production" mode, which is only about 10-20 launches per year. Compared with the couple thousand launches necessary for a space elevator, $2000 is an unreasonably high upper bound for launch costs.

We also need to include the cost of materials. A space elevator is about 98% steel and aluminum, 1% kevlar, and 1% other such as superconducting magnets. Most of the mass (98%) cost around $1/kg, with an average cost per kilogram of no more than about $10 per kilogram.

Summing the above up, we get about $430 billion in launch costs plus another $1-2 billion in material costs.

In other words, we can have a space elevator for less than $450 billion - significantly less than one year worth of DoD spending, one bank bailout, many times less than a variety of pointless wars, etc. This is well within our reach financially in other words.

I heard he did an interview on fox today.

Link?

What do we get in return for this $450 billion investment?

Virtually unlimited value. For example, with a space elevator we can reliably launch our nuclear waste into the sun. We've spent $100 billion building a waste repository in Nevada, but it was ultimately decided not to even use it. Now it costs only a dollar or two per kilogram to get rid of all of the nuclear waste in the world.

Second, we have immediate access to viable asteroid mining industry. Because the cost of delivering payloads to LEO drops to about $1/kilogram, we can not retrieve asteroids with trillions of dollars worth of minerals for mere tens millions of dollars in addition to having an easy viable way of returning those resources back to the surface.

We acquire the ability to deploy profitable solar power in orbit above cloud cover and with the ability to return said power back to the surface with near zero loss by running power transmission cables down the elevator.

Just how profitable?

With increased luminosity in space, enhanced exposure time, and the ability to deliver base loads, solar panels pay for themselves in only 1-2 years while having a 20 year life time.

In other words, if you put $5 trillion of solar panels into space, you get your $5 trillion back by the end of year two and a $5 trillion income stream each year thereafter.

In other words, the US could cut everyone's taxes, both personal and business, income, capital, death, or otherwise, all to 0%, not even cut any benefits or current spending, and pay off the national debt within a decade.

Why can't we just replace every nigress in this country with based Asian women?

TRIPS OF TRUTH!

POST YOUR BEST AWOO

Just saw a movie with Steve Carroll and it made me think of The Office. What was the obsession with this show? It wasn't horrible, but it wasn't that great.

I enjoy your presistance

He probably doesn't want to destroy about the only thing he has left, his personal approval rankings

That said, he's a nigger, so its a toss up.

I just saw Milo's tour bus when I was on my way home so I yelled at it and called him a FAGGOT. Highlight of my day.

It should already be obvious that the entirety of the political debate spectrum is cointelpro.

Are taxes too high or too low? Irrelevant, we don't actually need taxes.

Is social spending bankrupting us? Irrelevant, we can retire the national debt without cutting spending all while having no tax whatsoever.

What does this have to do with taking the red pill?

We've had the technological ability to undertake such a project for decades.

That means all the squabbling you have heard your entire life, money, debt, spending, taxes, scarcity, whatever, is all bullshit. Not only is it bullshit, anyone with rudimentary knowledge of the world has known that it is all bullshit for all of this time.

In other words, once you come to understand the such a project is and has been technically feasible for decades, you have to reevaluate many things.

Why is there nothing of this in the conspiracy media? They are not really trying to expose or solve any problems. One hundred percent of it is cointelpro. From the Young Turks to Infowars or whatever, they are all completely full of shit because solutions to our problems not only exist, are easy to carry out, but this has been the case for a very long time.

Similarly, you now know that 20%+ annual GDP growth is possible. If Trump gives you 3-4% instead of Obama's 2%, he is simply working with the establishment to try to placate and subvert a rising tide. If we see the easily achievable 20%+ growth rates, it is at least possible that he isn't a subversive. Anything less and you know he is a fraud.

Coulter is in NYC soon but I have to be in Clinic.
I need her to sign my various books, hats, and Trump Vodka. Is anyone going?

is she, dare i say it, /ourgirl/ ?

>nobody will construct an election night simulator that simulcasts Sup Forums as it was on the night with all your favourite new stations timed up perfectly

no

OP Bakers have used two my pics in two days

>mfw

Damn they aren't even hiding it anymore

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-01-18/lagarde-urges-wealth-redistribution-as-dalio-warns-on-populists

how are we supposed to build an orbital ring when the world is flat?

I offer this Finnish office to Trump.

Reminder that Mattis looks like the head of the SA, Wilhelm Schepmann. Flynn looks like a younger Doenitz. Miller looks like Goebbels. Trump looks like Patton.

you mean the monopoly that tim brody has on wiining?

nah

Are you space elevator from 8fag?
I miss those threads

kek accepts your tribute to the emperor

>we'll never relive election night on Sup Forums's catalog while f5'ing

>thinks that the ore we retrieve will not completely fuck over current prices and that we'll somehow be able to sell 500x the current amount of total minerals at the current rates
fuck off reddit and jack to your reddit musk some more

She's /oursquaw/

eat it goy
Revoltion!

When do they reveal the Presidential Portrait?

I wanna see what Trump's.

Don't spam it every thread you nigger, unless you want the board to HATE your idea.

>even as a commie when i was a kid i had a sympathies for Mussolini

very nice numbers

>Prayed to God asking for a Trump victory the night before election day.
>Prayers have been answered.
Truly we are blessed with Trump's presidency.

Stealing that one too.

I think you mean 'revulsion', user.

>red button on desk
wonder where the nuke goes

If everything gets cheaper and more abundant, that is a win. Not an argument.

I did a google doc save of it if it's useful
docs.google.com/document/d/1HBZFQP9YMQNRoxApv_NzRKVPsTg3wHtabFUatxOXr2c/edit

Implying you can stop the killer B's

i was shocked to find out that elijah cummings and john lewis were not the same negro

Bernie sanders really made a fool of himself today. These Dems mightve actually been able to knock off a nominee if they stuck to serious questions and didnt grandstand. The childish shit they pulled might play well with the media but its not going to convince a single GOP Senator. It will have the opposite effect if any.

Praise Kek.

That's bullshit, really.
It's safe to say that Dems pretty much wiretapped a shit ton people anyway at the time, it's just that they had the evidence of their opponent doing.

Safe to say it was just the Dem party trying to gain power in the upcoming election?

First for N. Donaldtrumpi moth.

Best moth.

I am saving as many as possible. These are for the people..

updated links
>Trump Interview with F&F 1/18/17
youtu.be/izSMiDc7q98
>Trump interview with Times of London and Bild 1/15/17
youtu.be/czOPwlPp0dw

thanks, but taht's text only, found kind of a replacement above

It's not a nuke. It's just mass Spurdo posting.

They already did

>Threadly reminder that the Clinton Killing Initiative did not shut down with the facade of their (((charitable works))).

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4133938/Florida-man-threatened-kill-Trump-Clinton-friend.html#ixzz4W9X2RWVZ

Trump is so based

that's even worse

>Theodore Roosevelt Desk
Theodore Roosevelt
Howard Taft
Woodrow Wilson
Warren Harding
Calvin Coolidge
Herbert Hoover(Pre fire)
Harry Truman
Dwight Eisenhower

>Herbert Hoover Desk
Herbert Hoover
Franklin Roosevelt

>Resolute Desk
John Kennedy
Jimmy Carter
Ronald Reagan
Bill Clinton
George W Bush
Barack Obama

>Johnson Desk
Lyndon Johnson (Pic)

>Wilson Desk
Richard Nixon
Gerald Ford
Fun fact about the desk. Nixon referred to the desk in 1969 in his "Silent majority" speech stating, "Fifty years ago, in this room and at this very desk, President Woodrow Wilson spoke words which caught the imagination of a war-weary world." In actuality the desk was never used by Woodrow Wilson in the Oval office. Nixon was informed by one of his speech writers, William Safire, that the desk was actually used by Vice President of the United States Henry Wilson, under President Ulysses S. Grant's administration. This also appears to be untrue as the desk was not ordered until 1897 or later, more than 22 years after Wilson's death. The "Wilson Desk" appears to be a misnomer as it has never been continuously used by anyone with the last name of "Wilson.". He also had a bunch of recording devices installed in it

>C&O Desk
George H.W. Bush

Florida man strikes again

Is that really it?

I like it, the suit looks great.

Thank you.

Also check'd

I want to eat out her Jewish vagina!!!

The people who have fetishized Trump like the Obamadrones will hate objective criteria that allows us to determine whether Trump is on our side or not, so I expect plenty of pushback for this reason. There is some fear that you have been swindled and you will react violently to anything that might force you to come to see it.

On the other hand, I am not claiming you have been swindled. Trump could do truly magnificent things and deliver 20%+ GDP growth. It's easy, trivial, only uses decades old technology.

Here's to hoping we make America great again, but also to knowing whether or not we are actually doing that.

We will purge these degenerate scum from our country

>Trump will be on those Presidents rulers in elementary schools
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

STRONK as fuck

Can't wait for Obongo's dumb fucking grin to be wiped off Google whenever people search for "President".

why is she so cute

it's not fair

What did he do?

Trump for 8 years!

Also the desk that disrespectful nigger known as Obama put his feet up on

ANRI
N
R
I

Only 2 days left!

LBJ had a nice office.

I missed it and am Sup Forums illiterate, do you have a link ?

heh "drumpf"

What will be the Trump's desk?
The Big Don desk?

That's only for the President-elect

youtube.com/watch?v=rfXLQnBEAbc

I missed it

Do you have a link?

>this will be hung over every office, school, and government institution

>This picture will hang in every government building

These are the coordinators for the protest and their bus departure schedule.

knowing Jewgle his picture will still come up
>Last Legitimate President and Savior of the Human Race