AM I TAKING IT TOO FAR (REDPILL: RUSHING?)

Okay, so I raised my daughter to be redpilled.

I showed her the stats, the scientific studies on IQ, etc.

I made sure my daughter did not grow up thinking niggers and humans were the same.

I made sure that she never watched any TV show with niggers in it. I told her that if she ever dated a nigger, she would be alienated forever and ever.

I went to her school because she forgot something. In the front of the school, there was a little chain-link fenced off recess playground where she was playing in the snow, flirtfully roughousing with a nigger boy.

I am pretty sure she is just trying to be polite, but it shocked me to my soul. I debated on whether to say anything, or to tell her I noticed her (i made sure to drive past, and I didn't tell her I saw this). She is in middle school and I cannot say anything more than that.

I DON'T WANT TO LOSE MY FUCKING DAUGHTER TO THE NIGGERS. She has too much genetic value for this. She looks like her mother. The picture I have attached is pretty close to how her mother looks, the picture is of an American soccer star, the MIDDLE GIRL.

Am I trying too hard to redpill her, thereby swinging the pendulum too far right? Causing it to swing back? Is this her way of rebellig against me?

I have always treated her with respect. I have always been firm but reasonable.

I have never yelled or deprived her of fun time.

I have been a Sup Forumsack for a few years now, ever since /new/. I have been an active member of the WN community for years.

Please help me. Give me advice, ACTUAL ADVICE backed by solid reasoning. Don't treat this as a fucking joke, please.

Should I start over? If I even saw her kissing a nigger I would disown her. Without question. I would care for her as legally required until 18, nothing more. I wouldn't even talk to her unless required to by the state. I would kick her out as soon as 18.

Please help.

The girl with number 8 on jersey is what her mother looks like.

No lie bud, I'd play her asshole like a trumpet.

Tldr

What do you mean? Manipulate her, as in figuratively "play her ass"? Or literally?

I am not going to fuck my daughter.

But how do I manipulate her? I have been feeding her the truth.

You kind of fucked up. I'm assuming she's too young for this now, but even if everything was still going according to plan, kids become rebels in their teens. When you indoctrinate them into any sort of ideology, they look to break free from that.

You redpill them by setting examples and living your life according to your beliefs. If she has respect for you, she will respect those beliefs and is more likely to agree with them. But if you specific say "Don't ever play with niggers," that's like the first thing she's going to do.

Women want what they can't have. Simple as that. You dun goofed.

This may sound fucked up but here's an idea. Hire a nigger boy to stalk her/scare her.

HOW DO I STOP MY FUCKING DAUGHTER FROM KISSING (AND WHEN SHE GETS OLDER, FUCKING) A NIGGER?

Come on, fucking read. What the fuck? What if this happened to your daughter?

truth is all anyone ever needs, deserves, and is more than most receive.

What's with all the "my daughter is fucking a nigger" thread lately? This is like my second one I saw today.

YES I REALIZE THIS NOW. I said as much in my original post. That is why I am asking.

I AM FUCKING TERRIFIED, OKAY???????

You have no idea how shaky I am right now. All those years of effort and money being poured down the fucking shitter.

I am at my wits' end. What do I do?

It was just rough housing but it was very flirty.

I am terrified of what they do when other kids are not around.

You should dress up as a nigger and kill her mom in front of her. It will make her resent niggers and not want to have anything to do with them again. On top of that, there's no wife to cheat on you.

Sounds fake.

Children don't see race, you dumb nigger.

GO FUCK YOURSELF. Contribute or GTFO.

I tried that. I am willing to use propaganda if necessary. Somebody please fucking give me an answer.

To elaborate: I showed her IQ differences, made her read old anthropology books, etc.

I made sure she knew niggers were a different species.

Now I am pissed. And scared, mostly scared.

I put too much effort into raising her, and she is about to flush it down the toilet.

The rough housing was flirty.

I have been telling myself "itsnothing itsnothing itsnothingitsnothing" for the past few hours.

You're an idiot who had this coming.

You have to let them chart their own course, but steer them to correct it when they drift.

Have you ever seen a kid that hasn't been allowed to watch TV (or only a very limited amount)? Put them in front of a TV and they're glued to it. They find the most inane shit entertaining too.

You fucked up by being forceful and now your girl will grow up to be a coal burner.

It's not her fault though. It's yours.

if this isn't bait, your daughter/wife are fuck ugly mate

keep an eye to her online activities thats how you will know her true colors

Look. From one father to another, you have to move.

If you care about your daughter enough, you'll do it.

>but muh job, I can't move

You're going to have to. Consider the alternative(s)...

you should have exposed her to niggers
women are attracted to "exotic" things like a fly to shit.

also, some women are naturally whores and nigger fuckers - bestiality exist

you fucked up

I made sure my daughter did, okay????

I made sure she saw not race, but a different species.

My wife would never cheat on me. She has only dated white men. I made sure of this, I even asked her friends subtly what hair color/eye color her old boyfriends had, like "oh, was she always into men with blue eyes like I have", etc.

None of her friends fuck niggers either. They are all married to white men and have either no kids or white kids.

i dont get it. is she not taking the redpill? is she openly hostile towards black people now? you need to understand how the mind works if you want to raise a child to think like you do. you have to understand developmental psychology. even the basics. she soaks up what you say like a sponge, and al she'll ever want to do is impress you/make you proud. she just doesnt know how to make you proud right now and is obviously very confused. how can a child truly "understand" what you are talking about? their world is small, and honestly my dude i think a basis of "love for all, treat everyone equally and with respect" is the right place to start.

You already lost when you Gramps decide to polute paradise with niggers cus they were too fucking lazy to work the land.

For the master race I don't see how whites couldn't see the filing their lands with literally animals wasn't going to back fire at the end.

She'll swallow more negro cum before she turns 18 than you can even imagine, the only hope you have is for her not to lace her self with a niggle, the is quite literally the only thing you can pray for

Why do you live around niggers?

Move somewhere that has no niggers.

Your shaking over the thought of a niglet cock penetrating your daughter?

kek.

Seriously, it's your fault for having your daughter hanging around niggers in school.

Do not worry so much you did what you could do, the issue is the state is now the real daddy, your authority is basically limited thanks to feminism, you are lucky you didnt get divorce rape so far still being able to influence your daughter, the only thing you can do is start dropping subtle redpills and not trying to push her too much, maybe you also befriend some more conservative friends of her to the work for you, but honestly mainstreamculture decides what your daughter is doing, not you, interracial sex ist pushed everywhere and is now trendy, good luck Fighter

You should tell her to get with the (((Current Year))) and get pregnant by 4 different niggers and become a welfare queen.

She already grown a taste for niggers, anyway.

And if I move, what if she finds another nigger to fuck?

I have a well to do business, I learned a trade and I developed it. Why should I upturn all of that just so she can find some nigger boy in another town?

Even the whitest towns have a few token niggers.

The niggers there are better behaved, so she might think I was lying about niggers being savages. (Yes I told her about bell curves and law of averages, but still, children believe what they see, not learn in books).

My daughter is not one of those "natural" coalburners. Thin, beautiful, blonde, never dyed her hair or had a mental disorder.

WHY WOULD SHE EVEN TOUCH A NIGGER?

I FUCKING TOLD HER TO ASSOCIATE AS LITTLE AS POSSIBLE. Be polite, but NEVER FUCKING ASSOCIATE WITH A NIGGER OUTSIDE OF NECESSITY.

I do. I make sure I have all of her social media passwords.

Realistically, what is to stop her from creating a fake account under a different name and using it to PM or message a nigger boy?

Yeah move to boom fuck no where Wisconsin where she can finally break the inbreed cycle of some looking white stud

Wouldn't be surprised if she is already pregnant.

home school

Keylogger

>my wife's daughter

hahaha you're such a sad man

Have you ever been to a rural area? Country people are far less likely to commit incest than liberal city folk.

Plus Montana would be a much better choice.

>My daughter is not one of those "natural" coalburners. Thin, beautiful, blonde, never dyed her hair or had a mental disorder.
you fuckin retard
they are fucked in the head
that's why they fuck monkeys

your genes are shit ----> shit daughter
deal with it
god hates you

When she tells you she's been pregnant for three months and has been hiding it - and the father's name is either Jon'Tavius or Demetrius - you will think back to this thread and my suggestion.

this

you are basically commandeering her ship and setting a course she doesnt want, she will eventually bail and sink in the ocean of niggers.

all of your posts seem pretty fucking autistic dude, you are either role playing or really do suffer from autism. this isa all your fault if it is true.

Even if she was a racist she could have black friends.

Also father words rarely work for themselves, People might experience first hand.

But it is disgusting how you refer to your daughter as genetic value and the way you consider black people inferior biologically

NO! Niggers don't deserve respect. We give it to them regardless, but for how long........

My grandparents moved here from England, Belgium, and Germany and never owned slaves. They were industrial heroes, not some fucking land owning cotton pickers.

We never owned slaves. Maybe yours did, mine did not.

I am strictly opposed to non-white slavery or non-whites coming into our society for any reason. We should have stuck to Irish slaves. Or Slavic slaves. Even the prairie niggers were better than nigger niggers. Now we are fucked. Thank the greedy kikes for this.

Yeah, it's my fault she is hanging around niglets in school, not the kikes for brainwashing her probably through her elementary school teachers. Now in middle school the elementary years outweigh my teachings. FUCK!

Also, you think this is funny, I really, really wish, if Kek really exists, if God exists, if ANY DEITY exists, to strike your fucking ass with the worst of luck.

>I have never yelled or deprived her of fun time.
>I have been a Sup Forumsack for a few years now, ever since /new/. I have been an active member of the WN community for years.

Kill yourself.

Save yourself the pain of watching your child go BLACKED during her teenage years.

Damn u r one retarded ass nigger

My daughter's mother, idiot. She is my wife, but we are currently on bad terms. So I called her that inadvertently.

Number 8 is a guy..that'said the joke, right?

you are trying too hard man

>no digits

Try again next time. Kek is on my side. It's not funny at all. It's fairly sad. Although your daughter is young start bringing over Aryan boys for her to hang around. I'd rather have a daughter who got pregnant young then have one who coalburned.

>I have never yelled or deprived her of fun time.

If you never deprived her of anything then you were a terrible parent.

You have to withhold things from children to teach them they can't just get everything they want. Essentially you have to be arbitrarily restrictive to demonstrate how arbitrarily restrictive reality is. You should have denied her a few select things, and even got angry with her at select moments to demonstrate power and proper reactions to injustice. Moral of the story you are no different than the standard liberal parent in your attempts to indoctrinate.

My parents lead my example, informed me of their political beliefs but always stated something to the effect of, "I'll love you no matter what, and would prefer you to express what you truly believe and to think critiquely" (with an implication of course that leftist thought is rotten). Me and my two siblings all came out as right leaning individuals. It's not that hard to do it as long as you yourself are virtuous and allow them a good balance of freedom and suppression.

Must be a rapefugee Achmen, explains why you can't form a coherent sentence.

>believing in God

proud white gentile atheist. Fuck kike religion.

>that'said
wtf
that's the

This "everything and everyone on Sup Forums" is or has autism meme needs to die. Some of us are hardworking industrious men of our race and heritage.

I hope she marries a nice respectable black man like Sheriff Dave Clarke

>proud white gentile atheist.
there is your problem
you deserved it

no faith -> no interest in your heritage -> your daughter is fucking a nigger because "fuck muh genes, nothing matters, god is dead"

Move to an all-white location, dummy.

Damn dude. You mean your little tween princess is getting to that rebelious "I Hate You Dad" phase of all teenagers lives?

You're surprised she's going against your wishes as hard as she can? Maybe if you hadn't browbeat her while growing up that this is bad, she would not have imediately locked onto it as the best "fuck you" she could send you.

If you confront or punish her for it, you will only make it worse. Suck it up buttercup, she's gonna get blacked! The best thing you could do now is make sure she uses protection and contraception until she reaches the age of 30 and realizes how much of a moron she was.

LOOK MOTHERFUCKER: I am not sure if she has kissed (or Kek forbid, fucked a nigger). All I know is that she was a little too physical, a little too grabby, and looking a little too happy being in physical proximity to a nigger.

SO I AM ASKING FOR ADVICE ON HOW TO PREVENT HER TAKING THE NEXT STEP.

Dude if you sat your daughter down and told her in the same way my dad did that niggers are not human and your daughter still hangs with niggers that is because she is retarded and nother worth saving.

Have fun watching your daughter pay the toll. You are a kike teir father.

This honestly.

I was describing to my friend how Christian have built in social stigmas against degenerate behavior when he kept saying that my girlfriend would cheat on me. I explained why she is incapable of doing that because she's Christian and therefore knows she would be social ostracized if she were to cheat or commit any another aggregious sin.

Shame is a powerful motivator and the bigger the social structure for it the more powerful the sin is repressed.

I completely agree with everything this guy said.

Only shitty kids go through the rebellious faze. Properly raised kids feel no need to rebel.

Fuck Clarke. He is a nigger. Fuck Kanye, fuck any and all niggers.

Only good niggers are niggers who don't reproduce. I don't mind them as long as they choose to not have children. Any non white that chooses not to have children can do whatever they want, fucking blame all white males, fucking write Buzzfeed articles, I don't give two flying fucks. If they don't have kids, they can use fake IDs to get three times the welfare and I will still like them more than a Ben Carson with kids.

Yeah and how did Christianity work out in Europe? Fucking proxy-kike Christian savages slaughtering pagans, multiple wars of religion where Christcucks would slaughter fellow Saxons, Scandinavians, etc. all to prove that a dead kike on a stick is the one and only son of Gawwwd....and that he will burn you in hell if you don't return his love.

Christians are murderous, conquering savages. Pagans were in touch with nature.

I already said why I couldn't do this. My business is too prosperous, plus she will find a well assimilated nigger to fuck in a supermajority white town.

Your heart is in the right place, user.

To be honest, I influence my sisters in a similar manner, the eldest is 10 and she already knows that blacks and browns are generally inferior when it comes to intelligence and are usually more violent and she knows to keep quiet about it because I've warned her how aggressive people can get over these facts.

Problem is, I have to be the one to say shit like this to my sisters because my parents don't do it and we live in an area where niggers and muslims are plentiful, I'm confident in my eldest sis but the youngest is far more influenced by my vegan liberal mother. (youngest sis is a vegan too and sees no problem with muslims as a result of this, eldest sis loves beef jerky and pork scratchings and hates muslims, based eldest sis)

exactly
I'm an ex atheist, it doesn't do anything for me and the society except creating fucking retards
you can be a christian without following the fucking church
i enjoy the churches (architecture, art) and i enjoy the ceremonies
but i totally black-out the political messages these cunts of priests are telling - i use the time to meditate for myself

the idea of god is great because he is like a constant political spy on the shoulder of a woman of whom she knows that she CAN'T fucking cheat in any thinkable way
that's what a woman needs to behave like a human being

>disown your daughter for dating someone who is black
I can understand disappointment?
but let me tell you why she probably already is dating a black guy.
>all your life someone tells you not to do a specific thing
>don't date a black man x10000000000
>no enjoying entertainment with black guys in it or with them around
since she is old enough and for the first time sees a black man she is going to get curious.
congratulations your daughter is probably going to become a lefty if that black guy is decent

OP, you are a helicopter parent. Saving all her passwords, stalking her IRL and online? You go too far my friend. She will (has) grown resentful of it and rebels against you. You're meant to guide her gently, subtly, towards the red pill, like a jew manipulates society, not force feed it to her against her wishes.
Also women can't hold their tongues. It's only a matter of time until she tells somebody that you think that niggers aren't people and whatnot.

Why not just let her have what she wants (BBC)?

teaching your daughter degenerate ideas isn't redpilling

You are a degenerate, it would be better if you were gassed. Your daughter too if she shares your extreme racist views. More than likely she will rebel against you and get blacked.

Checked and KEKED

If she wants it she is already fucked.

Take her to a country that has no black people.

>Yeah and how did Christianity work out in Europe? Fucking proxy-kike Christian blablabla...

how old are you?
you reddit-nigger
read a book about european history

you fucking deserve a nigger-fucker as a daughter
HAHAHAHAH

>Things that never happened
fuck off and for the last time, stop using reddit spacing you fucking shill.

My friend's a Muslim, he has the same concern though. His tactic is to teach his daughter to look down on black people and laugh at them.
In fact, it's not a tactic, it's just his style. He mocks everyone. It works. The more of an issue you make it then yes, rebellion is possible.

> swinging the pendulum too far right
Careful with this balance OP, the farther you push the pendulum the farther it'll swing back in the other direction.

arrange marriage with an aryan boy.

this is good b8

Well Sup Forums has to go Black now.

Some of us are.

Spergs like you are not.

Go back to left pol faggot this is a WN board.

a woman needs pagan, naturalist thinking. to behave like a normal human being.

A traditionalist white religion, not barbaric Christianity. Christians have a history of murdering and conquering traditionalist whites.

Fuck that murderous kike religion. Christians have killed too many whites.

All kike religions are based on one central concept: CONQUEST. Even "love everyone, turn the other cheek" Christianity has the message of spreading the gospel far and wide. Therefore, it is too dangerous to allow in a white society. We must not drag each other into pointless wars. We must focus on white culture.

Enough whites have died.

Very. But it could happen for real to any of us so worth chiming in methought.

>children don't see race
Yes they do and op is a muh dick JIDF shill.

>She has only dated white men. I made sure of this, I even asked her friends subtly what hair color/eye color her old boyfriends had, like "oh, was she always into men with blue eyes like I have", etc.

>marrying a non-virgin
Your daughter probably just sees that 5th grader as more alpha than you, nothin to do with race.

the die is cast, smoke a joint and get ready to make nice with Tyrone

She will have sex with a black man and you cannot stop it

You tried and failed

Back of the line cuck

Your daughter is used property and it's your fault

dude, you're raising a future coal burner

islamists here raise their kids just like you and they turn out to be whores. if you outlaw something you make it attractive

Im scared to turn out like you jesus christ i hope i dont get a daughter

DELETE THIS NOW

>I made sure my daughter did not grow up thinking niggers and humans were the same.
this guy

>Am I trying too hard to redpill her, thereby swinging the pendulum too far right

Yes.

you fucking genius troll
nice bait m8!

fuck off ali

Dude looks like a Lady.

>this isa all your fault
Truer words hava never been spoken, Mario.

You're retarded. If you tell your daughter not to touch niggers then she's going to out of spite. Just be w good strong father and she'll naturally want to find a partner like you.

The harder you hold something back, the further it's going to sling away, you retard. Tone it down but keep it red.

shooting gang members is a good idea
walking down the street shouting nigger is not
get some perspective stormfag

>The picture I have attached is pretty close to how her mother looks, the picture is of an American soccer star, the MIDDLE GIRL
Hideous. Don't procreate anymore.

Fuck of Sash!

If I was this guy I would murder suicide.

Kill her for being a coal burner and kill myself for being a useless cuck.

You're gonna push her right into thier arms

how old is your daughter?

Fuck you Emir. West Turkestan will fall to the Somali savages, and they will murder your Arab ass.

what are the Saxon Wars, the Inquisitions, the Hugenot Wars, the conquests of Olaf in Norway, etc etc etc?????

Not too mention some of the more recent stuff....