Is "Pizzagate" Fake News?

This is /our/ guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=-GZFHLAcG8A&feature=youtu.be

no

They kid diddlers, senpai.

What happened to all the threads, by the way? Did everyone go to Voat?

No but it's the reason for the fake news meme. They came out with it because of pizzagate to cover the pedo ring. Shit is serious business

yes

the cuckshack where things go to die

massive shilling + bots make it harder. just watch this thread. wait for the norwegian and thai faggot

Threads aren't constantly up, but they're daily.

it begins

Kek wills it!

Good to know. I haven't been around since about the very beginning of December.

Glad to see that it is still progressing, though. I wonder if/hope that Alefantis actually was dumb enough to threaten that researcher who was pulling EXIF data from the photos. I can't express even in numbers how great it would be to see this shit come to light right after inauguration.

Pedos getting noosed like, "It's a disorder, not a crime, check ur privilege!"

Spainiard gets quads verifying the end of political pedos...news at 11

BRAISE

>9229
Hmmm

check
i know what you think....

Witnessed

two 88, he has kek's powers

gonna be sad to see him go

No it's not.
Started investigating near my area, found a winery with a pedo boy symbol. They host many events around my area and openly donate to boy's summer camps. The owner is also an exPastor. Going to their New Year party was awkward personally for going in hyped. Rather, my date also felt a weird vibe about the place. Nonetheless, spending more time looking into it could yield evidence. Sadly, his properties are very tight on security and would require way to much effort to produce results. Very suspicious at least and deserving of investigation strictly due to the symbol in their logo.

I recommend everyone to get active in their own area as the fact that the pedophile rings exist.

If you weren't around for when the 9/11 conspiracy narratives came into existence 15 years ago, now you've seen it, because you saw the same thing with Pizzagate: schizotypals, autists and morons on the internet using creeping assertion, deliberate misinterpretation and lies to collectively compose a grand, complex fiction.

In both cases, however, the Jews featured in both were/are up to something.

Bonus: the angry certainty of the schizotypals, autists and morons when there's skepticism expressed about to the big story they've constructed ends up getting in the way of finding out what that something actually is more than it helps find the truth.

Kek demands the Spanish Inquisition?

You cannot deny:
>the connection of people involved with Comet Pizza with actual convicted pedophiles
>pedophilia influenced art
>strange language in emails, frequent references to things that are very likely codewords

Bump

WEEEEEEE

ITS A SLIDE!

Hide all pizzagate threads
Sage all pizzagate replies
Report all pizzagate posts

A lot of effort is put into the shilling everytime plzzagate and wikilikes are mentioned.
Why is that?

yes.

Shills and dumb cunts who are too much of intellectual cowards that they shy away from ideas at the risk of being one of the "conspiratard"

because its autistic /x/ batman roleplay with zero evidence of any crime

Can anyone remember what that youtube search term posted a while back? Really inane words like "webcam upload" but came up with really creepy videos of kids.

CONSOLIDATE THREADS AND COMBINE MEME MAGIC
THE CRUSADER OF TRUTH HAS RISEN TO DRIVE THE SPEAR OF Sup Forums THROUGH THE HEARTS OF THE GLOBALISTS

sheeeeit, praise KEK

2017 pedo elites going down