Flushing heritage away

I met a light skin ebony today:). I am thinking about washing my genes down the toilet. Thousands of years of evolution being thrown away. Is there anything wrong with oil drillers? white women are too hard to get. Should i get with this ebony?

Other urls found in this thread:

radio.therightstuff.biz/2017/01/10/freelances-bongo-bongo-bookclub-welfare-wifeys-part-six-skype-noises/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do not worry friend, as an amerryshit your gene pool is already cancerous and beyond salvation therefore you can go wild on this one.

I know this goes against Sup Forums everything it stands for but this girl is very cute. Am I a traitor?

ALL NIGGERS MUST HANG
L
L

N
I
G
G
E
R
S

M
U
S
T

H
A
N
G

Do what ever makes you happy user

*flushing

>British
>gene pool

great b8 ol' chap.

You look pretty aryan to me. is tyrone a french name?

No, instead you should put a rope around your neck and hang yourself. I can teach you how to tie the knot if you need help.

No, you need to be impregnating as many white females as possible. Or killing them. Either works.

Dude this is Sup Forums niggers dont belong here. fuck off back to worldstar

Hey, if she's ebony. Have at it. If you see any of your friends dating white women, call that bitch a race mixing whore and tell her she's the reason for white genocide. If she starts crying you done good

Just be a good father whatever happens. Did you listen to Bongo Bongo Bookclub yet?
radio.therightstuff.biz/2017/01/10/freelances-bongo-bongo-bookclub-welfare-wifeys-part-six-skype-noises/

Do what makes you happy user

dude you're a shitskin, go fuck black women all you want

Then make a global rule that blacks aren't allowed to post, like the underage rule.

What's that? Your aryan imageboard can't even manage to put a simple rule up?

fuck of anglo scum

Are you an ethnic German?

>serbia
Hello my fellow white man!

Seen your other threads. You seem like a nice normal guy. I wish you success in your ventures.

As long as she's black, who gives a fuck?

Ay yo hol up! Is u tryna bait me?

Flush jean down toilet create big jeanetic clog problem

If you have the MAOA gene then you are already down the toilet

good one malasiya

Find someone that makes you happy, and that you make happy.

Someone that makes you smile when you first wake up, that will do things to make you smile when they know you're hurting.

Hold onto it as long as you can.

That's the only thing in this life that isn't an illusion.

Serbia BTFO

ayyy

whats that hat thing? winter cap? kinda looks like a sock

>Serbia BTFO
Good. They deserve another bombing for the incessant CTR Serb posting.

>please fill out twenty captchas
REEEEEEE

>light skin ebony
you're a nigger. landing a bleached nigger is good. go for it, user. you're not throwing anything away. being white (or closer to it) in the USA is good.

this.

/thread.

Only if you properly circumcise yourself before you de flower her...webm related.

So i can get waves

Didn't catch your response to TRS psyop getting uncovered. Stormfags got rekt so bad the board was almost normal for 48 hrs. Old fags dgaf who you're with user, make sure she's non degenerate bro don't settle for anything, too many birches out there.

Are black women as crazy and entitled as our white ones?

Not political in any shape or form.

wtf did i just watch

Nobody is fucking talking about TRS you filthy D&C kike.

That rule exists already retard, and op is violating it

No one cares most White women are brainwashed garbage

OP is here daily with these threads.

We need a nickname for him.

what the fuck

Don't! spare yourself for a jewish girl and emigrate to Israel

nigger circumcision, the "I'm tough, I can take it" way

did you vote for trump?

>doorag

Why do you dress like a nigger when speaking to Sup Forums, knowing full well that being well-dressed could help our perspective of you even more?

Just kidding. A good nigger is a dead nigger.

he has passed the test he is now the new king of KwaZulu

Wtf REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nigger hair smells so fucking bad,

like a wet rug that various farm animals have slept on

>they call me Wavy. They call me Serbian. They call me Pototo nigga

You can't get a man pregnant, you faggot-ass Oreo. Whatcha gon' ta chat ya gayboi up wiff; digimon cards nigga???

Not racebaiting anymore? Glad you toned it down from a few days ago.

be a good lad and carry your race to victory, that's what all user's want really.

lol every day

You are facing two possible outcomes:
1. Marry a full niggress and have strong, healthy children that will, in all likelihood, become basketball players or rappers.
2. Take the bullet for niggerdom and marry the half-breed, with the hopes that in a generation or two, the white genes will be weeded out of the pool.

>heritage

You're already black dude.. I don't see the problem here

>tfw Brazilian

>Still whiter than your average american

In both scenarios he won't pay child support

Another black with an inferiority complex whats new?

>marry the half-breed, with the hopes that in a generation or two, the white genes will be weeded out of the pool.

If only it would work that. "Dad married mom, so I can marry a half or quarter."

>people still wear calculator watches

post nipples

serbia is black confirmed

*dumpf

arm calculator?

Men's fingernails shouldn't extend past the fingertip.

The kids become a quarter, the grandkids become an eighth, and so on. If the offspring keep marrying giganiggers, eventually the whiteness will be irrelevant.

why do americans have an obsession with men's nipples?

8888 will happen in thread

who cares

anyways im at tim hortons and you should see this donut they gave me

its a joke. there is barely any icing on it and its dryer than a desert

how can we fight this injustice? everytime i come here the food is worse

>argentina
>white
>talking shit
Im mutha fuckin white!

wtf I hate Tyrone now

Don't die alone because of some memes you came across on a weeb image posting forum.

Follow your heart.

nigger what's wrong with your hair get a brazilian blowout

>Light skinned Ebony
>Not white
Go wild, OP.

Is your name really Tyrone?

awful penmenship

you should work on that in your spare time

Pic before i cut my hair

white women

negro are you for real?? its the easy type of women to get.......

Honestly this is just disgusting, this nigger keeps making threads that routinely get 100+ replies, I think we need to cut (you)fare programs for blacks.

Dumb newfag get back to the stormkike containment board. Sup Forums isn't a fucking Nazi larping hugbox

Lol wut?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Do it fagget

Are you real?

ur handwriting looks like it came from an illiterate nigger
oh wait...

Dude, you still don't get it. Hillary and the DNC do not give a fuck about black people.She is the reason why non-whites get higher sentences for minor drug offenses (Super Predetor ring any bells?). Inner cities are being gentrified by liberal cucks, and your Democrat representatives levy improvements to the situation at hand. If you want to hate white people, at least blame it on the people that have been causing it in the first place: Liberal Legislature.

Love, your friendly neighborhood slav

Nigger

But it's a known fact that 72% of Brazillians are trannies.

first time I"ve seen it, user. if it's spam, then quit bitching and fucking report it