Anyone else miss the primaries or just me?

Anyone else miss the primaries or just me?

i miss this little guy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lc3VhsZm9t4
cnn.com/2017/01/18/politics/george-h-w-bush-hospitalized/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=w-McIdVuY88
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Me too bongman me too...

Jeb! has gotta be the saddest motherfucker in the world

spent over 100 mil to get publicly humiliated

He's the poster child of low functioning autism. He's too pure for this world. Those were the best primaries ever. Sadly at best it might not occur again for eight years (unless it's Pence in a walk then it might be waaay longer)? Unless you have a whole slew of democraps trying to out Bern each other in 2020.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lc3VhsZm9t4

Tfw missed my chance to buy one of his bowels.

Both his parents were just hospitalized...I don't think the Joyful Tortoise will make it past Friday.

cnn.com/2017/01/18/politics/george-h-w-bush-hospitalized/index.html

WHY, JEB? WHY?

youtube.com/watch?v=w-McIdVuY88

I miss the lil guy. I remember I was checking in to the Majestic hotel near disneyland last april & found a small rubber turtle in the parking lot. Felt as if JEB was watching over me.

Digits and this happens

he died for our sins

F

Gimme an isis ID again pls

who has that pocket turtles shit? also the one where Barb talks about how much play dog he ate

>Both his parents were just hospitalized.

I think they're faking their deaths to go into hiding,

either that or they're being snuffed out

enough with the jeb posting already, that was so last year

The next dem primary is gonna be an absolute shitshow of SJW clowns tripping over themselves trying to virtue-signal hard enough to be considered on the same level as Bernie and Hillary. It's going to be fucking hilarious and I can't wait. We might even get tranny or muslim candidates.

Fuck off ¡Yeb! Heads unite

F

Holy shit...it just dawned on me: Trump WILL be attending the funeral. He's gonna give it to ¡Yeb! at his own fathers funeral!!!

I love Jeb posts