Why is the Trump butthurt in r/politics so strong?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalpost.com/m/wp/news/blog.html?b=news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/people-arent-going-to-be-bullied-social-media-users-adopt-echo-symbol-in-fight-against-racism&pubdate=2016-06-09
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because is way easier for ctr to get their shit to the top

because lebbit is literally astroturfed by paid shills from sanders and clinton, and faggots that paid to those campaigns

The circlejerk became so potent that anyone with a dissenting opinion simply left. That strengthened the liberal circlejerk into what you see before you. On other parts of reddit (e.g. the comments sections on big subreddits like /r/pics and /r/funny), people are growing tired of the Trump hate.

its nothing but shills and marketers on leddit

why is reddit crossposting allowed

>Trump says he'll show off US Military in Parades.
>AKA Making parades great again

Will be great to see parades of badass heroes, and kebab removers instead of sick degenerates who support the immigration of kebab and boast about buttsex and trying their damnedest to get hiv

>Why is the Trump butthurt in r/politics so strong?
Bernie BTFO
Hillary BTFO

all they have left is Trump, lol. pretty fucking sad when all you have left as as libtard is to talk about someone you Hate all day.
such a pathetic sub. all day long they talk about someone they hate.

Because Donald Trump is a puppet controlled by Russia who rightfully scares every person in America who's not a blithering mongoloid.

CTR is mad they have to do it for free now.

They don't even get pizza now.

Its like all they think about all day is Trump. You cant see the irony in that?
Trump consumes that whole sub, there is more going on in Politics then just Trump, but looking at that sub you wouldn't know that.

>trump says he'll show off the US military in parades
TRUMP NOOOOOOOOO! WHAT ARE WE DOING!?!?!

Is it surprising that the person who's going to be at the centre of world politics for atleast the next 4 years, while also happens to be a corrupt idiot, is going to get talked about the most?

Because it's leddit

Lol if you think CtR isn't still getting money because the election is over.

DNC is shitting their pants right now. They've lost most of their power at the federal AND state level. They NEED to push some narratives before midterms (especially since liberals usually don't vote midterms) or it will be a bloodbath.

>Sanders Forced to Correct Trump Nominee on Climate Science

kek, I listened to this live. Sanders launched into autistic screeching about how everyone agrees that 'the science is settled'.

This, try saying anything even moderately positive about Trump or his policies and you'll get buried.

Trump derangement syndrome, it's a pandemic.

It's going to be lovely to see Trump-voters slowly realizing how incredibly hard they fucked up voting for him.

>show off the US military in parades
these fuckers must not get out much.
What is Atlantic City air show.

Because the science actually is settled. It's like saying the earth is round(ish). There's no discussion about it anymore.

Reddit isnt allowed here newfags

>Sage

Most likely because there's reason to believe that he's a con-man, who's only interest are his own.

get bent random toothpaste country, Trump is gonna MAGA and then in 2020 we're gonna KAG

The National Guard marches in every single parade I've ever been too and I live in People's Republic of Maryland.

Am I supposed to give a shit about this?

going to be 8 once he drains the swamp of SJW niggers and libtards

if we show off our military to the enemy we lose

We nazis now.

>drains the swamp
>every single person he appoints to his cabinet is a billionaire

I give up with you people.

because they are fucking shut-ins, that live in cities, and don't even know the military already does parades and stuff like that.
They are so obsessed with Trump you'd think that they have a secret crush on him or something.

because you failed to understand what he meant by Drain the Swamp.

You're adorable

>a lobbyists only job is to bribe the government
>literally the swampiest possible job
>trump has zero lobbyists on his cabinet
lol

Why are you bringing this cancer here in the first place? Who fucking cares about plebbit.

Once you realize reddit relies on its userbase to have a ton of free time to fill their site with content at all hours you'll soon understand why the majority of the most vocal users are liberal.

Reddit is fueled by unemployed losers on welfare. This should be obvious to everyone.

>They are so obsessed with Trump you'd think that they have a secret crush on him or something.
see you tomorrow, totally-not-obsessed-with-us poster

Why are you on r.ddit m8? And why do you think anyone here should care what's happening there?

Fuck off back to their liberal circlejerk land

>if we show off our military to the enemy we lose
have been doing this for years, you are a full retard .
what is the Great White Fleet.

name 1 thing wrong with military parades you fucking faggot

Seriously adorable..

Saudi millions flowing into Clinton foundation... then America is 100% onboard to overthrow Assad, even though it would create a failed state and ISIS would take over!

>people actually voted for Le Cheeto CHUD
We can't let this psycho orange Hitler get the fucking nuke codes.

>people who are successful are inherently corrupt, because I believe in marxism and class warfare.

>opposed to Hillary who we knew her cabinet was corrupt based on emails and specific evidence.

You people are not worth saving.

because in their minds it = Hitler or whatever dumb libtard shit they believe.

Actually been studying r/politics for weakness.

Be nice to him he's clearly retarded

Reddit is heavily native advertising. The rest are shills or actual 14-19 year olds.

> look at this cool DIY project
> it wouldn't have been possible without the CRAFSTMAN HANDY TOOL (or any similar CRAFTSMAN tool)

On top of that their politics page will *literally* cull any anti-DNC story. When Obama mass invalidated the 4th ammendment, it was nowhere to be found on /politics.

The issue is that it's too obvious what they are doing. No one believes it's remotely neutral anymore.

that subreddit is all about trump now, there's literally nothing that is not related to trump there.

it's a meme you dip

They are susceptible to mocking and gloating. You have to be as snarky as they try to be

Been looking for an exploit to turn the tide. Like a way to boost controversial posts in a burst via upvotes.

If r/politics was actually fair game for discussion we could actually converse with a lot more people.

>They've lost most of their power at the federal AND state level. They NEED to push some narratives before midterms (especially since liberals usually don't vote midterms) or it will be a bloodbath.

Not only that but they have a new enemy: the berniecrats. They're not going away and can potentially make life hell for the current DNC.

it was a pretty shitty meme

but they don't see the irony in that

You're too dense to go to his website and inform yourself about what that means so instead you fall for shitty DNC talking points that have been debunked 1000 times.

>KAG
Kick Ass aGain

luckily some of us woke up. I got behind Trump the night of his nomination. It was so bad I started to see how crooked the dems really were.

Science is never settled. It is constantly checked and updated, especially when new things are discovered and observed. Right now climate change is in one of the observation and discovery phases. It's actually a good thing people challenge it instead of accepting it blindly.

For some reason a lot of """""Republicans""""" turned into anti-war faggots recently.

>that last tweet

Is this confirmed? Has the fire started?

I want to see pows forced marched in them

Why is that place so extremely partisan? I never see any conservative/right-wing posts.

Because it's censored you dumb faggot. Can't wait till you AGW niggers get BTFO by Trumps administration.

a lot of us cons served in the previous gop admin's recent Arabian wars. Many pills were taken

WestPac'06 baby

CTR had full control of the sub for a long time, so everyone who didn't align left or got banned

It's really all about marketing is it?
lol but I wonder if there's any evidence of this?
>anyone with a dissenting opinion simply left
This is why I hate reddit so much. I used to be very active on there and before commenting I would always think to myself "what to say to not get downvotes?" ie not offend people. And they call us autistic.
There's nothing wrong with a country showing off it's own strengths. Only nu males will be offended by something so powerful.
*MAYBE* there's some good discussion there but as always the majority is always loud, obnoxious and insufferable.
A FUCKING TOOTHPASTE
topfuckingkek
It's a good thing you baka
upvoted my goood sir :3
Seriously their finding *anything* now to attack him to make themselves feel better.
I wish we had air shows as grand
Friendly reminder that Austria is Germany's retarded cousin.
Curious
Also how notice the posts are fucking 2 digit hours old? How fucking slow is that place?
report back to me user!
As always with online shit we never know. Who knows if they're shills? Most probably actual losers with nothing better to do. Would corporations really waste their time on reddit? Does reddit have more power than mainstream media or something now?

He wills it and so shall it be

this be a snip from a few weeks ago

Got into the thread about military parades. They are saying that he js basically Hitler because every fascist country had military parades. It's like saying Trump is Hitler because they both drink water, literally almost all countries fascists or not have military parades, USA is actually an exception in this regard.

Reddit is honestly more right wing than people give it credit for. Go to any thread and look at all the posts that get the most downvotes - they're usually hidden and put out of sight because they are downvoted so hard.

The format of the website really is terrible. Whenever I go there I really appreciate the system of this website, where every post stands on its own and people can't upvote/downvote it.

Seriously, reddit now should become part of the yahoo-tumblr family

Praise kek. Osama should have been given the Vercingetorix treatment on Pennsylvania ave.

Are the ((()))'s from a browser extension or something? They weren't actually there, right?

Yeah almost all big subreddits are terrible. Nobody has their own opinion and you can't find them because they're downvoted to oblivion. It seems like these special snowflakes generalise Sup Forums as Sup Forums because the nasty user said something they didn't like and therefore muh feels

fuck drumpf and fuck yt ppl!!!

leddit is a liberal hell hole

The jews are trying to own their sleeve now that a new Hitler is unlikely

oh yeah OP replying to his own thread is autistic yeah gtfo faggot

Checked.

Why was there cum in your mouth btw?

just a funny pic from Sup Forums I saved a while ago. I love self awareness

>Sup Forums
Kys you degenerate tranny loving child molester.

r/politics was taken over by CTR after Hillary's niomination was confirmed. There was a brief period of 2-3 days after Trump won the Presidential election where the shills had gone and open discussion could be had, but just like the parasites they are, CTR returned. That sub is the single biggest reason why r/the_donald has the most subscribers on reddit, why r/conspiracy went mainstream and why the "normies" have flooded /pol.

can you explain to me without irony; is this irony

The liberal has started virtue-signaling by "adopting" the echoes to "take them back from white racists." It resulted in them naming themselves, but ironically, including a number of Jews with non-berg names that were ignored by the Coincidence Detector in the first place, such as Politico's (((Ben White.)))

They're really not smart people. Thankfully they're polite enough to let everyone know. Makes them easier to round up later.

nationalpost.com/m/wp/news/blog.html?b=news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/people-arent-going-to-be-bullied-social-media-users-adopt-echo-symbol-in-fight-against-racism&pubdate=2016-06-09

/r/politics is literally controlled by Democratic party interests. Their mods are hired there, paid by the Democratic party.

Thanks for the explanation. What a timeline we live in.

CTR has actually been restarted now, they are getting paid.

They are working under a different name though, most likely Media Matters for America or American Bridge.

I'd almost think this was real if you didn't have that flag OP.

That's a NZ flag, not an Australian one, if that matters to you

>As always with online shit we never know. Who knows if they're shills? Most probably actual losers with nothing better to do. Would corporations really waste their time on reddit? Does reddit have more power than mainstream media or something now?

They are actually paid shills. There is a ton of evidence that people have accumulated over the years. /r/politics mods were replaced by actual Democratic operatives.

>There was a brief period of 2-3 days after Trump won the Presidential election where the shills had gone and open discussion could be had

I remember that, it was truly amazing.

The entire subreddit changed, there was actual balanced discussion of Trump for once.

Then of course CTR got their new working orders and they came back and fucked up the sub again.

Nononononononono
I just have a browser extension called coincidence finder that echos jewish names. Nothing to do with liberals actually understanding irony.

>well X sure doesn't sound like draining the swamp to me!

r/politics is fake news central, has been for years

>That sub is the single biggest reason why r/the_donald has the most subscribers on reddit, why r/conspiracy went mainstream and why the "normies" have flooded /pol.
beautiful:)
got to love our own personal lord of chaos and order

How does that board react to the fact that Trump used to donate to Hillary Clinton?