The Canadian conservative party leadership is picking it's new leader currently...

The Canadian conservative party leadership is picking it's new leader currently. I know that Kevin o leary is a cuckservative, so I can't support him and I can tell you it sure as hell isn't going to be pic related, so who should we leafs support?

oleary is an american, americans should not be allowed in government.

Queue all the retarded canadian cock chuggers who are some shit mix of bosnian / chug / slav mongrels crying about how much they lock taking it up the ass by uncle sam.

M8 I would take a slav over a fucking muslim.

I just checked, he is Canadian and invests heavily in Canadian companies. He is ok with me I guess.

Buy he is a cuck. I want an anti immigration candidate

I should be the leader desu O'Leary is a liberal and a shitskin of the worst kind (Irish nigger and sand nigger)

I got no problems with the irish.

What is his stance on immigration? I agree with you, Canada needs more industry, not more niggers.

Get the fuck out my country Patrick O'Neil

Support? JT of course. There ain't no bustin the Justin (pic related)

He said he doesn't believe in walls because without walls he wouldn't be here

Jesus christ, fuck this cuck.

Agree, my family are immigrants from Hungary I wouldn't be here with walls either but I don't give s fuck we need walls on every single border
I tell my family all the time assimilate or fuck off now they don't talk to me but I don't care

Proud of you.

I got no problem with white immigrants, I just don't want anymore muslims.

Hungarians are bro tier, they are pretty white in my book.

>Turd-eau is just a shitt ripoff of the best combo card in the game

I don't even want white immigrants
Look what happens when Euro niggers come to Canada?
We change our flag, anthem, names of holidays
Legalise abortion, gay marriage, immigration from outside Europe.
When Canada was Anglo only we had some of the loosest gun laws in the world, lowest divorce rates, highest Church attendance rates, doctors who performed abortions got the death penalty! Canada should have always been Anglo only

Hungarians that immigrate are lazy, retarded, and the women are all whores.

How do we fix the Brampton/Scarbrough/Markham problem?

He's more like onyxia.

I know two Hungarians, they are pretty white and hardworking. They are Canadian as fuck.

- O'Toole
- Peterson
- Leitch
- Bernier

All seem to be decent variations of Sup Forums's views

Maybe it's just a Toronto thing, I know a Hungarian family I'm not joking 3 generations and not a single one can read, write or speak English

You mean Justa Tradeaur?

The ones I know you can't tell apart from scottish or irish. I will admit they seem pretty liberal though.

oszt mágyárú tucc-e, cucklevél ?

mad max is our guy. every paid shill for oleary can frigg off

But what are his immigration policies?

We need someone yelling "assimilate or fuck off" to half this fucking country

Less than Liberals, though I think his changes will make Canada less appealing because he is going to tear down the welfare state.

I'm not really good at reading Hungarian I'm Canadian all I need is English

embrace oleary you fuckin fag

Forget about O'Leary, he's a faggot trying to ride Trump's coattails. This post is pretty decent. I don't know too much about the first two, but Leitch is hated by cuckservatives and wants more vetting for immigrants, while Bernier wants a lower immigrant quota, less gibs, and has the added bonus of being guaranteed a large portion of the French vote just because of his last name.

Lebanese merchant pls go