How is this not blatant treason?

How is this not blatant treason?

Obama.

The president sets the direction the government will go.

Now the repubs are in control we should see more immigration crime crackdown.

>Undocumented

You mean illegals?

I don't understand why this is a point of pride for some people.

What is a trebugee?

Why is an abortion clinic tweeting about illegal aliens? Illegals constitute less than 1% of their business.

it's not treason if you are an unwitting idiot.

these people are just brainwashed. it can be undone.

autism.
why are they stupid enouhg to try to anger republicans? is planned parenthood with us?

the dude deports 2 million illegals but supports illegals

king niggers reign has been nonstop contradictions

They are personal failures so they need to be proud of what they are not who they are. Just like the alt right nazi's

>Illegals constitute less than 1% of their business.
That's where you're wrong kido...

treason?

they aren't citizens

it's against the law sure. but treason? lel

>Sup Forums IQlets literally think this

Yeah that's why they are multiplying like insects.

pictures of 10 people that will make you fuck having arbitrary borders and shit you have to go back ;^0

This is great! We need to encourage more nogs and muds to abort and sterilize their own populations.

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."

t. Napoleon

Some families are centered around surviving by fraud or abusing the system. You see it a lot in African American, Roma, and Hispanic cultures a lot. Granted, not all members of those cultures engage in this behavior. But for those who do, it is a part of their identity: Beating the system.

Trumps brown shirts will send you to concentration camps if you don't willingly leave.

a Mexican launched out of a catapult like device.

How is protecting immigrants treason?

>host event for undocumented immigrants
>make sure most attendees are undocumented
>lock the doors and send in immigration officers
>send them all back to their countries
seems like a master plan to me

Why do they say "here to stay" like they have any power over it or as if they're entitled to it? I hate the left.

>ICE surrounds the building and requires everyone to provide status of legal residence
A man can dream.

They have to go back.

tfw they're all going back. except the qt ones hopefully.

>(((undocumented)))

depends on the point of view really

I wouldn't consider it treason. But if you saw immigrants as the enemy strictly speaking, which isn't wholly unreasonable, it could be treason

i'd document the one at the front

But then Trump is a traitor because his current wife is an immigrant.

Legal immigrant

>catapult like device
It's called a trebuchet you retarded nigger.

I think trumptards think being an immigrant even one with papers is illegal. For some odd reason though they ignore Trump's wife is an immigrant too.

>except the qt ones
All.

>I didn't see the no trespassing signs.
>Why can't I be here, isn't this a free country?

mexico in charge of getting the fucking joke

That joke clearly went over your head, like a trebuchet, Taco Paco

I guess undocumented == refugees now. Hmmm, it's officially been normalized thanks to the European crisis. Fuck {{{they're}}} good.

Most posters don't give a shit about status. Also OP calls these people traitors despite no knowledge or caring about the knowledge if the immigrants they are talking about are legal. You guys make all your political decisions it seems on assumptions and not facts.

Do you not know what treason is?

laws

>despite no knowledge or caring about the knowledge if the immigrants they are talking about are legal
>no knowledge
"Undocumented" is the first word of the tweet you retard.

Learn to read.

Why are you making the assumption all immigrants came here illegally? You have a problem with the immigrants that came hete in the 1800s and 1900s then too right?

Sad!

How is defending UNDOCUMENTED immigrants from the government not treason?

Why is being white trash a point of pride for some people?

When did ypu guys start caring about protecting the government when a good portion here want less of it?

Thank you for pointing that out my asian non white friend.

>trebugees

Cause you don't know what treason is?

because they prove that poverty does not correlate with crime

>invite in 60 milion taconiggers and various other shitskins
>B-but why can't we have free healthcare
are liberals actually retarded or just pretending to be?

Well by that measure, so are church going black folks. poorfaggotry is poorfaggotry everywhere.

Oy vey! That's disrespectful to them! They're just looking for a better life in your wallet.

2016 was the year I realized how unbelievably gullible and easily manipulated women are. Holy fuck, they parrot everything they're told to just so people can see them do it. Even conservative women do the same shit. It's unreal.

Neoliberals and Conservatives (both are capitalists) invite these people over because they are cheap labor. If you have anyone to blame thwn blame capitalism.

>wanting less legislation equals ignoring the rule of law
You are a special kind of stupid paco

I don't understand, these fucks are lucky enough to pass to the US illegally and they brag about it? It's nothing to be proud about

Any illegal knows saying you're illegal is a death sentence, kek

Obama changed the legal definition of deport to include people stopped at the border.

Because unnecessary effort is going into these illegals and its bloating our system.

so what personal info are these people using?

doesn't basically everything require a social security number?

are they using stolen, illegal information?

if I used a stolen identity or simply decided not to pay taxes, I would get reamed by the government
these people shouldn't get some special pass from that

I would classify Trump as a female too. He talks/gossips like a chick at the salon on his twitter account. Talking constantly is a female trait while introversion is a male trait.

time for trump to kick those cunts out

>poorfaggotry is poorfaggotry everywhere.
It's really, really not. Why would you even think that?

I really fucking hope so. It would too easy and beyond hilarious of all ICE did was take the screenshots and mark them off as they're deported.

So you want less laws. Sounds good so you don't mind removing immigration laws and make it free to move between nations as you please and stay as long as you want then?

>I think

No you don't.

Reeeeeee NO HUMAN IS ILLEGAL SHITLORD

Immigration via invitation is different than illegal border crossing. Government programs and policies existed in those times to import people from Europe and China and Mexicans had special "white" status. After WW2 we closed the door, yet your taco-niggers can't take a hint.

The orangutan made it one

You just assumed things about "Trumptards" so stop being a hypocrite.

Nice, a list of faces of Trump to deport effective January 20th.

Or blame the current people that are making excuses to keep that cheap labor just to feel superior to those that suffer from it.

>ITT some anti-trump fag shitposting pathetically
sad!

So you are saying that its ok when corporations gather humans from other nations and bring them over here to be used as if they are a tool or any other capital in a factory but when humans to move of their own free will its bad? Can corporations do no wrong to you guys?

Why does a government funded entity have a political opinion? Fuck PP

I got a lot of cousins in Ontario that do that shit. One 'hurt his back' first day of the job and has been on workmans comp ever since.

Facial recogonition locked
Names added to list
YouHaveToGoBack.exe initilized

You sound sexist.

someone could slaughter all those whores and i wouldn't bat an eye

>you can only argue for less laws if you agree with removing the laws that I personal don't like

k

Good, if they gather all together it makes them easier to round up and deport

maximum degeneracy... if it's degenerate, they're all for it

Are corporations the sole reason for everything wrong in this world? Should we have a knee jerk reaction to just blame corporations for all of our problems?

>whywecanthavenicethings.jpg

if you can the system, you win

Nothing wrong with admitting women talk too much.

>Be me.
>Trump SS rolls around.
>Starting recruiting.
>Remember a few months ago I took photos of some shitskin protest.
>Show SS.
>Enlist.
>Rise to be Oberst.
>Interrogate shitskins for 8 years.
feelsgoodman.benis

We need less laws because pic related

Wouldn't it be better for the government to catch them if they are concentrating in one place?

Are libtards this dumb?

So you don't want less laws or less government. You just want your guys in government to make more laws that you agree with. Stop beating around the bush and just admit the small government crap was just a lie.

We need Zyklon Beaner Cleaner Ben

Praise Kek

what a fucking nigger thing to do

proud of being criminals, and agitating on behalf of criminals

There's no reason not to deport them all. They take our kindness for weakness

Listen to me you retarded nigger every single fucking country on this fucking board complains about some poor ethnic groups that commit crimes and love that ignnant shit

>muh gypsies
>muh niggers
>muh Slavs
>muh Micks
>muh spics
>muh (insert poor ethnic group that lives in the weird side of town with the hookers)
Even in fucking Miami I see the darkest fucking Cubans who have a little bit or money or a 2nd generation Americanized Cubans calling African americans niggers. So shut the fuck up. Poor people act like niggers everywhere because they're fucking poor and would rather rob you soft tubs of lard and sell your waifus crack than intergrate into your system.

So kys you stupid cunt.

So wait

if I want to drive a car I need a license
if I want to practice law or medicine I need a license
if I want to add a porch on my house I need the permits
if I want to sell liquor I need the permits

if I do any of those things as an "undocumented" individual the government is up my ass - yet to simply be in the country illegally I don't need anything and the democrats think its okay?

Is a pretty obvious rebuke and a bad one I agree. But what else do you expect, Fjord?

And you sound like a vegan-feminist.
Men :
- Fatherly figure of the family.
- In charge of providing income.
- Intelligent.
- Responsible.

Women :
- Loud.
- Not too bright.
- Gullible.
- Can take care of the home.

They contribute the most considering their massive influence. Corporations are though not the full problem. They are just doing what capitalism rewards and thats make profits above all else even if it fucks over workers and nations.