Lets be honest, he was freed only because he wishes to be the little girl

Lets be honest, he was freed only because he wishes to be the little girl.
It is just another dot in a long history of the left rewarding perversion and society-destroying behaviors.

>get a sex change to gain political capital
Brilliant move by Manning. Now he's a democrat darling

I actually don't doubt any of that because Obama literally said just that. He released him only because "he's had a hard time, and we need to be more respectful towards trannies". That was it

i want to be a little girl too.

I think the military fucked with him so bad he became trans.

And yet the hero assange has to seek political asylum.

I salute Manning for being brave enough to take a stand against things that he saw that he felt were unconscionable (and arguably were), but if you're going to release him it should be because you are admitting the US fucked up gunning down those journalists and not because of "muh trannies"

Can Trump reconvict him. Its absolutely disgusting that Obama let him go. At least Snowden made sure the stuff he was leaking wouldnt actually harm the United States.

>implying that he was willing

Naw, he can't be convicted for it again which is beyond anything anyone knows because even democucks and Republicans are furious he did it

>Can Trump reconvict him.
no.

Stop watching anime.

>Wikileaks is a Russian asset
>this makes Manning a Russian agent
>Russia just HACKED THE DEMOCRACY and installed a puppet
>so lets release a Russian agent

I think you look kawaii Japan-chan :3 *hugs tightly and doesn't let go*

If you got your wish you'd lrobably hate it. Just enjoy being a pervert like god intended la

What if he just went trans to get out of jail?

manning released diplomatic cables from state dept.
how that shit ever became classified in the "usa democracy" system is beyond me. oh right, spies amd censorship represented america until this commutation

>What if he just went trans to get out of jail?
I think it's possible, or to get special treatment in (or break the monotony of) jail.

>how that shit ever became classified in the "usa democracy" system is beyond me
you dont necessarily want countru c know whay you're saying to country b- this is not unusual or even underhanded

He will NOT receive VA care, so at least the taxpayers won't shave to pay for HIS full transition. Pretty sure Sup Forums will donate large sums of money for this traitors transition though.

redpill me on him
What did he release? Was it info that the public "needed" to know?

he was an asset of obummers admin

it was done to undermine the iraq war

the sex change made him easier to release in the eyes of the public

This. There is little chance he wasn't completely broken intentionally. You don't need to physically touch someone to hurt them. Prolonged exposure to this can do terrible things.

Chelsea Manning returns to original state of Bradly Manning after getting clemency and starts posting on the internet about how stupid SJWs are and how easy it is to manipulate their codependent personalities seeking virtue signals.

a bunch of shit, some with public worth and some dangerous to active assets. probably most notably the "collateral murder" videos depicting some things that arguably violate the geneva convention

>implying he shouldn't have received a medal of bravery for putting the citizens of the USA's right to know the truth rather than covering up for the elites
also he made a smart move sticking a wig on and calling himself a girl, he knew it would draw in a new level of support from the constant whining libcucks.

I don't think he would have been court martialed or even "discovered" if this was the case. It was the obama admin that jailed him.

Obama admin has ALWAYS hated whistleblowers. I promise you they liberated him ONLY because of his propaganda value as a tranny

He only got released because Obongo wants Assange for ruining his election

>released a classified video
>released diplomatic cables (communications)
>released military intelligence documents
>released US battle plans for Iraq and Trashghanistan
>released other SCI documents
>much of what he released was found on Osama bin Ladens PERSONAL COMPUTER
>found guilty
>went to prison but later claimed he was a tranny
>forced taxpayers to start paying for HIS transition mtf

He should be hung, not shot by firing squad (there's a difference in significance), but won't because muh LGBTQ+oo rights

no. the pervert groups are the only whites the usa democrat party have left.

This, it's all a pretext for the compromised wikileaks Twitter to make a oiblicn deal to hand over "assanhge" then reveal his death and the end of wikileaks

Where can I see this video?

Google it man. It should be easy to find.