How does Trump get the smell out of The White House?

Piss

With gold-flaked Febreze, because he has no taste and couldn't decorate an interior to save his life.

He knows the best cleaners. How do you think his hotels stay so nice in third world shitholes?

Piss.

Burn it down and rebuild it.

dude...... absolutely rekt

By living in Trump tower

>jizz stained robes

only one way my dude

>How do you remove smell from Y
>By living in X

JewSA edookayshon

Must smell awful in the white house. I bet there's chicken bones behind all the furniture and in every crevice.

That's our job

just look at those 2 demon faced coons
talk about a black stain on American history
disgusting that these two evil apes ever made it that far.
what a disgrace

AND ONLY ONE OF THEM IS A MAN
BUT NOT THE ONE YOU ARE TOLD

This
The Oval Office has been blacked and needs an exorcism

And melania is an illegal whore and trump is a sodomite incestuous probable pedo. With his master the other zionist pedo

>How does Trump get the smell out of The White House?
by taking his party sock out for once and leaving it on the oval office desk for a couple of hours

My firm bid on the renovation project for Mr. Trump, the smell is really the least of the problems. The interior has been altered by the Obama tribe and presents real structural hazards. Pic related, the Lincoln Bedroom (present day).

We may need the Brits to come renovate the place again.

It will take 8 years to do it, but he'll eventually get it done.

Lol pence looks frightened
With crippling fiat debt

Well I guess piss is better than shit in the end.

By not holding piss parties in the oval office. Save them for the Trump Hotel

Spoken like a true hetero

You don't. Ive spent enough time at the U Pick U Pull junkyard to know that you can't get the smell of Newports and black ice air fresheners out of upholstery.

>brits
>allowing them to build a house

are you mad? Do you wanna end up with squeeky floors, utterly idiotic space arrangement and hot and cold water flowing separately?

The first one was pink so the colour was already an improvement. Now we need to dust it with the cheese of many foreskins. From women. Gotta grab them by their sodomites for somethin

Most of the West Wing is in pretty bad shape as well. Dirty needles litter the hallways, and most of the copper wiring has been stripped.

And then the elevators opened and a bunch of member berries and their yellow piss flowed out like menstrual blood

>leaf

>fucking his 12 year old daughter with a grab em victim his "educated" illegal playboy wife who cant speak english; epstein putin and a catheterised lolita skank
>leaf

Burning a cross

The smell of their family will be gone.. the staff at the White House do an amazing job at keeping the place tidy and clean and fresh.

I really don't know what you're asking.. just febreeze the place. Light some incense or candles. I don't know. Do you think they have one of those diseases that makes them smell like fish that can be smelled from 20 miles away? I don't think so.. but I never been in sniffing distance from the Obama family so I wouldn't know.

Kekd

Vaginas?

The stank of chitlins and coco butter

>our job
>gets arrested for drawing swastika in snow

Did the property value drop while King nigger was living in it?

this isnt italians were talking about its niggers, the stench is 100xs more awful

And seasame seeds

Fuck off you racist cunt!

>leaf

Uh white people wouldn't exactly be so strong if niggers had some kind of biological warfare chemical agent in their genes that made it unbearable to be next to them

By hiring a bunch of goods to cook him Chinese food then say
>I say it every time this, this is the best food
>Wars could be fought over this
>starts slapping his knee and laughing with bits of food flying into the faces of the chefs as theyre literally shaking
>pulls his pants down and starts fapping to putin
>CNN airs the whole thing live while he tweets fake news at them

This is my fantasy scenario so I can finally get rid of my sides

Came to see if this was the 1st post and best post. Was not disappointed.

Man its gonna reek like 100grand candy bars

>hurrr durr niggers stink XD lmao

I guarantee the Obama family smells 10000x better than you do, sitting in your double wide trailers, smelling like cheetos and swamp ass.
You white trash hicks make me sick.

This

> anti-Christ of revelation 13

>I guarantee the Obama family smells 10000x
their daughters rooms probably smell like weed at least

thats the real reason barron isn't moving in yet

>trying this hard to be funny