Why do they keep changing it back?

The Wikipedia image of Donald Trump keeps being changed to this blurry candid photo of him at at some random rally when yesterday it was his ACTUAL PRESIDENTIAL PORTRAIT? Why are they doing this?

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/photos-and-video/photogallery/the-presidents
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What it was yesterday

His official photo kinda looks like shit to be honest, famalam.

I really like this

go to the talk section. At any given time there is a major yelling battle about the most minor of changes. They are generally reddit-tier x15 and almost every editor hates Trump.

his reported approval rating makes him sad.
he wishes smarter people would support him

topkek after a whole 2 years of Trump on Sup Forums I just now realise he has a total Dieter Bohlen look

Awww... why is he slouching in his presidential portraight? Also, why is he following the n King Nigger's footsteps and making it a photo and not a painting?

Will that be the picture they use for this gallary?

whitehouse.gov/photos-and-video/photogallery/the-presidents

If you look at the most recent Presidents they all are photographed the same way, Trump's would break the trend.

According to the talk page it's because the official photo is colorized from a B&W document. There is no official color version. Also his head is too small for his body unless the photo is cropped which they argued about what was better to use. So they're waiting for a new official image. It's actually not that bad compared to other wikikepedia articles (such as anything remotely jewish)

That's his official portrait? They're doing him a favor. That looks like fucking shit. It's like someone turned up the sharpen tool way too high on a really garbage hdr photograph.

He's always slouching dumbass. If he stands up straight his turkey neck shows up.

Christ, he looks constipated. Is this official? Whats up with not smiling?

Serious business. Pay debts.

His lack of smile represents the severity of problems USA is facing.
>Now is not the time for smiles, Pence, that comes later!
if you will.

Fuck off 56%er

Nice try.

step aside small timer, big man with big ambition coming through.

He looks ugly tho. The president of the US must look admirable not like some angry grandpa with poor foundation appled on face

>that bald spot

kek

>a fucking tree

I like the rally photo. Looks like he's about to BTFO someone who deserves it

I really, really, really like this image

Trump on $1000 bill when?