Sup Forums thinks this is acceptable behavior for a President of the United States

>Sup Forums thinks this is acceptable behavior for a President of the United States.
>Sup Forums will defend this

FUCK. We made a mistake, didn't we?

pls respond

If you've learned or understood anything about Trump by now, it should be that he will run on that slogan on 2020, and he will win.

Because of him, America will be destroyed by then. We really need an IQ test for presidents.

It was a good move. Someone else could have trademarked that name, simply by filing for it, then sold it to Trump, if needed. Trump is ALWAYS looking ahead. IT is why he will make America Great Again.

>bumping your own shitty bait thread
pathetic.

This. There is no way to negatively twist this OP. Keep being a cuck

Why is Trump talking to the (((Washington Post)))?

Shut the fuck up.

>keep America great
>this is bad

You should really move to Mexico if you want a shit country.

I am very happy with President Elect Trump and look forward to his Presidency.

I wish every interview included Obama's multiple "uh" when they wrote these kinds of articles.

70% of Americans are illiterate retards so a president that acts like one is perfect.

Nice of you to screencap the birth of the 2020 Elect's campaign slogan for us

That is the best mockery. Trump totally shit on that interviewer and the interviewer published rhe humiliation and donination without even realizing that trump crushed him like an ant from every angle.

There needs to be an IQ test for posting.

>implying donald trump would not score at least one standard deviation higher than the american mean

Seriously? He is an intelligent man, regardless of his attitude on a stage. There is really no reason to think otherwise given his history.

He has done very few objectively stupid things in his life.

Checked and KEKED

Trump's Iq is estimated at 156. How fucking smart to you think the POTUS needs to be? Like Wojack with a brain couch or some shit? Damn nigger, your IQ isn't anywhere near that high. Maybe you should be sterilized.

[you]

This.

After reading parts of Art of the Deal, seeing it all in action in the election is mindblowing. He really does "play dumb" or straight up troll. He never completely lets you know what exactly how much he knows.

That's right

Trump is literally a genius by medical standards.

And it shows. He's clearly smarter than pretty much everyone than ran against him from birth sides.

Of fucking course!

The man is STUPID! He's a Russian puppet who will subvert America's interests. He WILL be exposed, impeached and if we get lucky, executed! He will go down in history as the biggest traitor to America and hopefully the presidency will be transferred to a reasonable and level-headed person like Mr.Romney or Speaker Ryan.

>we

but......what's wrong with this?

also source or I'll just assume this is lib fanfiction

[you]

I simply can't hate the man, the way he speaks is funny as fuck

I'm not saying his IQ is super high but he's a billionaire with an uncle who was a professor at MIT

You're not fooling anyone, HillShill.

She lost. Get fucking over it.

haha what are your kind going to do when you're found to be wrong on absolutely all counts? Actually, I bet I know: you'll blame it on a conspiracy. You'll say that the media has covered it up and he merely paid people off. Then you'll start investigating. Then you'll discover all the ways you, yourself have been lied to and brainwashed. And then finally.... you'll swallow the redpill.

Sup Forums btfo

shill detected

Truuuu

p sure he had a ghost writer lol animals dont write

I don't know, the slogan is to arrogant.
Its saying Trump is the thing that makes America great, it isn't saying trump made America great, and its even more cocky saying "I am needed in order for America to be great"

I feel that if he uses this, he might actually loose.