Mfw we wake up January 21st to tanks in the streets, martial law declared and all non white people, gays...

>mfw we wake up January 21st to tanks in the streets, martial law declared and all non white people, gays, and mentally and physically retarded people are rounded up and put into camps

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1uG84WsK-Eo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>mfw when that happens

>mfw it's time to take them to safety camp

whats with the caltrops meme?

I guess they think they can booby trap their nests.
Not realizing that's a good way to tack an assault on officer charge or even attempted murder.

>mfw fuck yes
wait
Why are you WORRIED??
something you need to say?

I would literally burst into tears of joy.

I dont think id be worried, just a little bit surprised at first

>and all non white people, gays, and mentally and physically retarded people are rounded up and put into camps
This is bad why?

So I should buy an expensive bottle of whiskey to celebrate?

That would make me so happy.

does that mean no more burger autists on Sup Forums?

Sup Forums would go out of business.

ye ;_; it's been real famalam

Autism is not a mental illness just personality quirk

I crack open a bottle of 30 year Glenfiddich and smile. It's going to be a wonderful year.

An antifa subreddit was having a discussion about how to defend against "bat weilding neo Nazis who come to destroy our Diy spaces" durring the safety squad raids. before everyone migrated to infinity chan since one of the few rules on Sup Forums is no raids.. also something about a spic mod

Oh yeah. And some retard suggested using caltrops because you can scatter them while you run away. Of course everyone on there loved the idea. Rest is history.

>mfw this will never happen but the fantasy is delicious

>Trump kills the mentally ill
But why would he willingly lose half his fan base, senpai?

Checked

that would be pretty much everyone wet dream come true
>mfw

Sounds good to me, hail the Trumpenreich!
Praise KEK!
Hail Thoths return!

I press F for you guys.
>F

I hope these raids are still happening. No one should live in such unsafe environments

give me your energy let me have one last micky d's with extra tendies

Am all in but the us government would likely end up fucking it up.

youtube.com/watch?v=1uG84WsK-Eo

pretty comfy desu

Yoo hoo! pence! Over here!

Catch us if you can!

Weird, january 21st is my birthday.
Actually i'm not against everything Trump represents.

There is a lot to do.
> Leaf problem

mfw there are people who unironically believe this and don't realize Hillary would have shut down free speech and Sup Forums,
can't wait till Trump makes america great again and all you sjw are perpetually bent over because that's the only way you can get your foot in your mouth

>tfw hemophiliac and will be shoah'd

There are only counted hours left until we are shut down here.

It was nice while it lasted.
I buy you beverage of your choice when we meet again. Alcohol is probably banned here by then so bring your own when you are into it.

well I doubt I'll be in Estonia anytime soon, but I'll have a drink for ya in the new MAGA society. deal?