Yes, that's the face of someone who used to be President of the United States

Yes, that's the face of someone who used to be President of the United States.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/18/bush-41-cant-make-inauguration-tells-trump-sitting-outside-could-put-me-six-feet-under.html

>Former President Bush moved to intensive care as wife Barbara also hospitalized

What's happening?
Are you happy or sad?
Did you like him as President?
Do you like him now as a parkisons riddled disabled elderly geriatric man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mFjEvl43zYY?t=3m7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love it when a Jew puppet goes to Hell.

What did he do that was so bad?

>“Dear Donald, Barbara and I are so sorry we can’t be there for your Inauguration on January 20th. My doctor says if I sit outside in January, it likely will put me six feet under. Same for Barbara. So I guess we’re stuck in Texas,” his letter, dated January 10, read. “But we will be with you and the country in spirit. I want you to know that I wish you the very best as you begin this incredible journey of leading out great country. If I can ever be of help, please let me know.”

So he's conscious and healthy enough to at least write that. Unless it's a ghost writer.

>Bush’s note was sent prior to he and his wife’s hospitalization on Wednesday, January 18. As previously reported, the former Republican politician is currently being treated in the ICU at Houston Methodist Hospital after being admitted on Saturday, January 14, because of "an acute respiratory problem stemming from pneumonia."

A man in his 90s with pneumonia? FUCK.

>what did a king do that was bad.

That looks like Norm MacDonald's old guy face.

youtu.be/mFjEvl43zYY?t=3m7s

He wasn't king. What did he do that was so bad? It's not as if he was a tyrant like this faggot.

Its so awkward watching him now. He's still funny and him trolling Bob Saget was one of my favorite moments. But damn. When I think Norm, I'll always think of this dude.

he looks like the clown from the mcdonalds commercials.

>falling for the history meme.

he was a murderous drug and gun dealing son of a bitch globalist running an unelected shadow government.

I wonder if John Hinckley Sr. sent him a card. They are good friends after all.

I wonder if Jeffrey Dahmer sent him a card. They're good friends after all.

What really happened?

Proofs?

The final sacrifice to Kek will now be paid

With a foreign group controlling all the Media you masturbate off to your 'freedoms' I don't think you'll ever know.

Pappy Bush made sure the CIA's secret powers were advanced. He wanted the New World Order. He may have been involved in the Kennedy assassination.

Kek says he dies tonight

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

oh shit someone cap it

Shadilay!

Oooooh, one off! Let's get this fucked dead!

S H A D I L A Y

checked!
Barbara tomorrow, Queen on Sunday
praise Kek!
Thoth is a shill-bill

he ran Iran Contra. he made a business out of chaos. he was in the CIA since the early sixties, not serving American interests but corporate interests. he was responsible for giving us the Clintons.

yeah that fucker is dead
RIP in pieces you old fucknut

Saying something true isn't proof. You're an idiot, and your post is proof. See how that works?

>more like be with him and the country as spirits

>an acute respiratory problem stemming from pneumonia
yeah he's fucked

HW Bush doubled the number of immigrants allowed into the US per year.

fucker, did you watch the Iran Contra hearings or not? have you seen the declassified CIA files that show he was operating in 1962? Are you aware, as most everyone is, that the planes the CIA was flying illegal guns to Nicaragua in were coming back loaded down with cocaine, coming into the Mena Airport when Clinton was governor and signing ADFA loans to the businesses supporting the gun and drug smuggling? These assholes are criminals, Bush and the Clintons too. They left a wide swath of destruction in Arkansas and distributed cocaine to the major cities to get the crack epidemic going. Go fucking read some, you stupid fucker. The CIA has always been into guns and drugs, carrying on the old British tradition. George HW Bush's father was Hitler's banker in the US for god's sake. The whole goddamned family is rotten to the core.

Am I the only person that finds it bizarre as hell that him AND his wife were admitted to the ICU on the same day?

nope, been thinking about that too. Barbara "why would I want to dirty my beautiful mind thinking about dead soldiers" Bush, the ugly old cow. Maybe they just want to get out of here as quick as possible before some loose cannon reveals the whole truth of what these bastards have done.

If you knew what meddling with the occult, malevolent entities and the like were to entail, I'm sure you'd find this anything but bizzare.