Where is she Sup Forums?

Where is she Sup Forums?

in my basement

Fucking chad

Niggers

Kidnapped by someone with a walmart cop costume in an "unmarked" durango no doubt

probably dead. women are terrible drivers

Sorry dude

Maybe she shouldn't have been fucking texting while driving.

Watch the fucking road, you useless cunt. Then maybe the cops won't feel the need to pull you over all the damn time.

post feet

Tell me what type of car she was driving, and I'll tell you what happened to her.

SWATTED

You know who to call.

Is it wrong that I fantasize about this? Not doing it myself, but it happening to some idiot qt who lets herself get cuffed and thrown in the back of an "undercover" car after being shown a cheap plastic badge.

She doesn't even realize what's going on until they're already way up in the mountains, out of cell service, off of any Google Maps grid, it starts to dawn on her what's going to happen. I get hard just thinking about it.

Sorry, I can't let you get away with abusing ability with your childish games.

She was last driving a 2014 black Ford Focus with the Kansas license plate number 998 GAX.

Why are they implying that hte police has something to do with her disappearance?

>get pulled over
>cop lets you go because you showed him a tit
>30 minutes later stop to get gas then Tyronqueis kidnaps you for torture/rape

The traffic stop is not relevant

It could be an indicator of your overall mental health, I guess.

clearly it was a nigger with a fake getup that kidnapped her and is now selling her for welfare $$

Gonna use your CIA powers to divine which service station she's trapped in a box under?

how do those boots taste?

we all float down here

>wrong

Seems like a savage throwback; hell, in some cultures similar things are seen as acceptable.

It's "wrong" to do it today in the West*, but there's nothing "wrong" with thinking about it.

*Unless you're a refugee

I'm fine, don't worry. I'm comming back on saturday

That's one fucking ugly bitch

According to my "CIA powers" I see a Food Lion.

*FOGHORN*

>Food Lion

So whoever kidnapped her is a time traveler?

Deaded

Sorry, you can't just abuse the report option.

How dare you.

Or did it more than once. Or it's a different kidnapping. Or user is just hungry.

Hot.

>Naruto

Fucking faggot

who pulled her over and where is he now?