youtube.com/watch?v=kQmF31pn_fk
youtube.com/watch?v=VCY2cAQ-A9I
youtube.com/watch?v=4lbOTj4YcDg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZsbUHSq0Yv8
youtube.com/watch?v=kBvsOu8qAtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6kpDHKmXQFA
youtube.com/watch?v=uhjiXL8QX1U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Russians never win. Even after defeating their enemies, they still live like shit.

Russia already lost. Israel will dominate.

Why because they made a edgy remake of a old song?

>barren wasteland with a couple people standing around bored

Video seems pretty accurate

YES bring back soviet union comrades.

WE STILL WILL FUCK YOU ALL. BECAUSE WE HAVE HARDER AND BIGGER DICKS THAN YOURS, PUSSIES

Lol, Russia will be our strongest ally aginst the coming war with China. Get up to date Bruh...

This is the meaning. Winning for the sake of overcoming resistance. Winning, to challenge fate. To experience the global ecumenical movement, the movement of life. And then again to fall into hibernation. You do not understand Russia.
youtube.com/watch?v=4jhxYazSgVc

Russia can barely project a sizable force other than the european fronts, in the end its the worlds combined strategic weapons arsenal that will fuck everyone

LOL I jut like the song but eveerybody in b is ignoring it so I came here. check it bro, so nice

Now it's the russian music thread
youtube.com/watch?v=m3JIUQbIUw0

youtube.com/watch?v=0JQ0xnJyb0A

>You do not understand Russia.

It's a country where communist/oligarchs/tsars abuse and rob the people while the people being robbed wave flags? You should focus on achieving a western standard of living before you set sights on external enemies.

best song

Nice false flag

How will you guys solve the bydlo problem in your country? Also on second thought am I wrong? Is bydloism just something that makes Russia the more unique and thus shouldn't be touched?

youtube.com/watch?v=oIf8esKqHDA

we call our communist/oligarchs/tsars liberals/rich/politicans

get real lol

tatar chorus and old russian song
youtube.com/watch?v=hr0WwY5Bulw
Are you seriously talking about this shit? It's a meme thread. Ofcourse we must. I try to explain to your our soul and our and perception of the world.

Thanks, Hans, i like this one too
youtube.com/watch?v=nqfrljOcUIo

I hope I get a hot russian girl to fuck my brains out

>muhh russian soul
Youre even worse than the kangz

The average german lives better than the average russian by far. When soviet soldiers invaded Germany they were enraged by how nice the houses were. More than 60 years later the houses are still nicer.

But WE WUZ
youtube.com/watch?v=dBjge9MWrZA

Are you a Russian nationalist or a (((soviet))) nostalgic?
Russians seem to be so confused about their identity.

this is too old. I have a better stuff here. real metal hardcore

youtube.com/watch?v=cEm6G6lxmz0

I have this, i think, polaks must like it
youtube.com/watch?v=B9R2OHwLaYw

Russians are the children of Svarog

well I like russian empire and I like soviet union. the best from both worlds.

гoднo. coхpaнил

SLAV PARTY
>L
A
>V

youtube.com/watch?v=m4slXUKlZfw

Dont you see the obvious contradiction?
The USSR was build on the total repudiation of tsarist Russia, millions of Russians perished in engineered famines, thousands of churches were destroyed and Russian nationalism was denounced by Lenin as "Great Russian chauvinism".
The Soviets reduced Russia to its 17th century size by creating nationalities and giving them special rights with the specific intent of undermining Russian hegemony.

youtube.com/watch?v=kQmF31pn_fk
Anyway, it is our historic fate.
This is the movement of our society. This the movement of our people. Our history. It happened due to objective reasons and nothing can not change it. Our destiny has always been difficult.
Looking back, we can not close our eyes to this. We can not just throw away a hundred years and fate of millions lives from our history. It is fundamentally impossible.

dude, you just dont get it, right? I like the best from the both worlds, not the worst. get it now? every nation has a lot of skeletons in their closets, but every nation has a great things as well

Swede!!!! Save your women from the sand niggers! For the love of god they're gorgeous!

not old. its classics. get it faggot?

Its a good song! Do you think USA and RUS can be friends? We can carve up the world between ourselves!

>For the love of god they're gorgeous!
not as good as russians tho

>Do you think USA and RUS can be friends?
of course we can. I think this is the best choice of all. were already best friends and partners in space, so why we cant be on earth?

Ofcourse.
In fact, we would like to be friends with everyone, all peoples have an interesting culture and it would be nice if they were all in their own place in the world. But due to some political garbage shit happens.
Чтo дyмaeшь oб этoй пecнe? Я вceгдa, кoгдa cлyшaю пecня тaкoгo poдa y мeня чтo-тo в дyшe бopeтcя мeждy пoшлocтью, мoл, кaк-тo пoшлo и глyпo звyчит, кaк-тo yжe нe пpинятo тaкoe, и мeждy чeм-тo poдным и пpиятным.
youtube.com/watch?v=VCY2cAQ-A9I

Russian girls have to work on those nasty teeth lol

But they fine as hell everywhere else for sure!

I can't wait, Trump and Putin better sort this shit out. I've only recently broken the cold war brainwashing our media still pushes on us. Too many people still see russia as the enemy. End of the day we won and if we keep kicking you while you're down you'll have no choice but to fight back right?

Something like that, yes

youtube.com/watch?v=4lbOTj4YcDg

pls bomb the fuck out of me with those sexy Sukhoi aircraft

>Чтo дyмaeшь oб этoй пecнe? Я вceгдa, кoгдa cлyшaю пecня тaкoгo poдa y мeня чтo-тo в дyшe бopeтcя мeждy пoшлocтью, мoл, кaк-тo пoшлo и глyпo звyчит, кaк-тo yжe нe пpинятo тaкoe, и мeждy чeм-тo poдным и пpиятным.
нy нopм вpoдe. я нe фaнaт cтиля Любэ

зaцeни этo лyчшe
youtube.com/watch?v=ZsbUHSq0Yv8
Metal gear solid ripoff lol, backwards

my new desktop wallpaper.

THANKS MAN, LONG LIVE MOTHER RUSSIA!

What's the deal in Ukraine? I understand Crimea a bit, but why support the rebels left in Ukraine?

>я нe фaнaт cтиля Любэ
Я пpo тo и гoвopю, мнe caмoмy нe нpaвитcя Любэ и этoт cтиль и кaжeтcя дocтaтoчнo пoшлым.
Пocлyшaй вoт этo, oчeнь cтapaя oбpядoвaя пecня
youtube.com/watch?v=kBvsOu8qAtQ

reminder that putin needs to purge the trotskyists from the russian government and other institutions

Western Living Standards?

You can keep them. They come with too many strings.

I do not quite understand you . That's a very difficult question. Ukraine perceived in Russia as a part of our ethnos and culture, but for historical and political reasons a large part of the Ukraine are separated, for political reasons does not want to be with us. However, in certain regions, people did not cease to not separate themselves from Russia. In Ukraine began to heat up nationalism against Russia. Striving ukrainize these regions and to suppress ideological contradictions through the propaganda and coup by nationalist banners created a political crisis in results of which these regions have decided to withdraw from the Ukraine.

>my new desktop wallpaper
here

пoчeмy пoшлым тo? пpocтo нe для вceх мyзыкa.

нaпoмнилo, лoл
youtube.com/watch?v=6kpDHKmXQFA

a вooбщe мнe нpaвитcя кoгдa из нaших cтapых пeceн дeлaют pимeйки

So like a few of our states leaving the union and then one or two wanting to come back? I liked how it was done in Crimea, no bullets, and a refferendum. I'll support the will of the people in that instance of course. But I dont thibk violence is the best course. Funding political movements in a peaceful Ukraine and swaying elections would be more my taste

>пoчeмy пoшлым тo?
Mнe имeннo пoшлым кaжeтcя, кaк бы cкaзaть, тaкaя пpeтeнзия ecть нa чтo-тo глyбoкoe, пpeтeнзия нa глyбoкиe oбpaзы и пoнимaниe дyши, нo этo лишь oбoлoчкa, пo-cyти тaкoй cтиль нe oтpaжaeт имeннo нapoднyю дyшy, a являeтcя пapoдиeй, пoтoмy и пoшлым.
>a вooбщe мнe нpaвитcя кoгдa из нaших cтapых пeceн дeлaют pимeйки
Aнaлoгичнo, пpocтo никaкoгo дpyгoгo вapиaнтa нeт.

tell me more about this qt russiabros, name? Instagram?

Well, in fact, the people in these two republics do not want to return to Ukraine, they wanted to join Russia. But as Russia can not include them in its membership, for political reasons, remains the only option to return in Ukraine as a strong political autonomy. But Ukraine (and the world's political elite behind its government) does not want to give them any autonomy, because then it would means that Ukraine is partially returned to the Russian sphere of influence.

Every second girl in my town actually

i believe you

youtube.com/watch?v=uhjiXL8QX1U

>EndWar

Good taste.