Trump is going to eliminate the sanctions on Russia so that Rex Tillerson can go from pumping oil from 3 million acres...

Trump is going to eliminate the sanctions on Russia so that Rex Tillerson can go from pumping oil from 3 million acres of Russian land to 60 million acres. Putin will make millions, of not billions, in profits. Exxon will make millions, if not billions, in profits. Rex Tillerson will get hundreds of thousands of dollars on bonuses and financial incentives for making the profits for Exxon since he's the one who penned the deal in the first place, never suspecting his investment would be sanctioned by Obama.

And the USA will make $0.

Other urls found in this thread:

ratical.org/ratville/CAH/warisaracket.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So you are saying buy Exxon? Sounds like a solid plan.

You can always donate any money you make to some pitiful anti white cause. You can also spend the money on yourself.

Stop being a stupid nigger.

The point is that why are we letting the US government become one massive circlejerk of business execs who are going to use it for personal gain while we don't get a goddamn thing out of it? Not even Obummer is that corrupt.

What is the problem?

This response sums it up and this thread can be closed.

>Not even Obummer is that corrupt.

Big pharma and insurance companieswould like to have a talk with you.

I hope that happens. I want to move to Siberia

Dude that's like all the government ever does. Where were you when Obama did the kikebook pump and dump?

Here, this guy was almost put in charge of a fascist coup in the US. Learn your history.
ratical.org/ratville/CAH/warisaracket.html

Trump isn't even trying to hide it, that's the difference.

Honesty in government? OH NOES HOW TERRIBLE

>remove santions
>business thrives
>this is bad
Oh no. Stop trump now.

>help the foreign government who interfered in an American election

Sounds like a great plan. We should let you Australians decide all our important policies.

>And the USA will make $0.
If Rex makes tons of shekels, isn't that technically the USA making shekels?

>Not even Obummer is that corrupt.

BANK BAILOUT

No, no more than the USA was making money when Exxon stole an oil deal out from under us with Uganda or one of those African countries that struck oil. We made them agree not to buy weapons, and we had three oil companies pumping it out after we built them a pipeline with tax dollars. Exxon (Rex Tillerson specifically) went behind our back and negotiated a personal deal with them instead, said they could use the money for anything, and they kicked us out immediately and used our pipeline to sell straight to Exxon.

Seriously, fuck Exxon and fuck Rex. They've undermined us internationally for decades.

See, I think you'd get better results by leading off with something like this. It's the first interesting post you've made so far.

How is the fact that sanctions are preventing Rex from drilling the full 60 million acres and making Putin billions of dollars not an interesting statement? For fuck's sake, that should make ANYONE question his presidential appointment.

Because that does not form an argument. That's a factoid adrift like a drowning polar bear in an ice float.

Well just so you know, not only did they fuck us on that deal in Africa, but the warlords there then started spending literally billions of dollars on weapons, exactly what we didn't want them doing.

Thanks, Rex.

Well what did anybody think would happen if we funded more warlords all around the world? I can't for the life of me understand why the government doesn't put out PSAs about it doing more harm than good to send money to Africa.

Maybe the government should have done something about that. Or maybe people should have complained at that point in time, not gotten their panties in a knot about what might or might not happen in the future.

sounds like cheaper gas prices and we fuck over the sand niggers? I am okay with this

And the kike reveals itself.

Sanctions prevent US companies from conducting new business with Russia. Stop being a moron.

"Sanctions prohibit the sale, supply, transfer, or export of goods and technology in several sectors, including services directly related to tourism and infrastructure."

Learn how the electotal college works.

You need to do some research you stupid nigger. Exxon literally cannot pump but from a tiny percentage of the land they own the rights to drill on due to the sanctions.

Rex doesn't even work for exxon anymore..

global warming hysteria if enacts overreaching controls on CO2 and winds up taking this out of the atmosphere will result in massive famines and mass destruction of life on earth..

this is the most evil scam that will ever be perpetrated on human civilization

it will benefit the elites and megacorporations

we are at 400ppm

photosynthesis stops at 180ppm

plant life is currently in a CO2 FAMINE

historic levels of CO2 have been on average 2000-3000ppm

we need more CO2 in the atmosphere

more CO2 equals more life, more plants, more animals

CO2 is not a pollutant, it is the primary building block of life on this planet.

I get the impression that what this guy is getting at is that we should make sure he's not getting his buddies rich so he can retire back into the money he made for himself. You know, like most every politician ever.

Perhaps some day we might actually follow up on this good idea instead of running incoherent demoralization campaigns on a laoation lotion exchange.

ok time to buy exxon stock
and no nuclear war with russia
so no kike war where whites murder whites
and no more nigger saud oil

win
win
win
win
i am still not tired of all of this winning

what banks did obama bail out?

Jesus christ fuck off, you're so paranoid in a thread about corruption that you apparently think I'm trying to shove global warming.

>I finished my homework, time to post images from my troll folder while disagreeing in random threads

Seriously, you guys are all stupid motherfuckers. At this point I hope Russia does fucking destroy us, you guys don't deserve to live in my country.

Even if this is true it has the advantage of cucking all the oil producing nations out of higher oil prices.

Oil becomes cheaper for everyone and the USA doesn't lose anything other than some market share in oil which it doesn't seem that keen to sell anyway.

Oil is a strategic resource. Better for us to keep our own and burn that of foreign countries.

Plus that keeps them dependent on oil exports instead of developing, and it backstops our petrodollar.

>And the USA will make $0.
>Exxon Mobil also pays more in taxes than any other corporation
>Exxon Mobile’s foreign income totaled more than $67 billion in its most recent fiscal year, which helped boost its effective tax rate to 44% of before-tax income.

Yeah, No try again

SWAMP CABINET

BANKERS WITH BILLIONS

SWAMP CABINET

BANKERS WITH BILLIONS

DRUMPFLETS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>help the foreign government who interfered in an American election
Honestly I don't see how this helps the Saudis.