HOW TO GET A JEWESS GF

Have you ever seen a Jewess as perfect as her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kTUsFspU_iA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ivanka

/thread

Look at that honker. I can hear her nasally voice from here.

>let me just casually set up my webcam so you can see my bookshelf

What a fag.

Goyim are rightful chattel of Jewesses.

jewesses are the most vile and neurotic creatures on this planet
OP is a subversive shill

become a lawyer. Still speaking from personal experiece, marying a jewish woman will be the biggest mistake of your life

How badly do they go for the shekels in divorce?

You want a Jewish Gf? Be successful. That is it. They will THROW themselves at you. You will bring new and powerful jew childeren into this world and that is ALL they want from you.

>Hullo, yesh.

When I can be successful and land a decent girl of my own Race?

Fuck off, Moishe. Seriously.

110% My gold diggging jewish aunt married a millionaire and they have a shit relationship but he can't divorce her because there is so much money on the line. Apparently they just came to an agreement he would give her a certain amount of money yearly and that's how their relationship is

my first gf was 3/4 jew. I did myself a favor and got out of it as soon as I found out she was a coal burner too

Dude. There are tons of jewish actress that are more hot that her.

she truly sounds like one of gods chosen

they're the worst. Family gatherings are the worst. I always here the most disgusting degenerate shit "gender is a spectrum" shit like that. My Grandpa is a straight up jewish communist. It's interesting being related to these kikes because 99% of what Sup Forums says about them is true.

I don't think she's Jewish at all. I think she said she was part Indian which is why she doesn't look completely white

>99%
What's the 1% we're wrong about?

Inb4 > be Mike Enoch

they're not all in on some plot to end the white race. the people who are pushing that shit are jewish though but it's not like every single jew is in on it. Some random jewish guy who runs a deli or some shit doesn't really care about that. He is probably an Obama worshipping extreme liberal though

>Part Indian

A Female Jahans then.

>a Jewish-Indian mutt
No thanks

Avgn?

No. That's Alexander Jahans.
youtube.com/watch?v=kTUsFspU_iA

Greatest source of pure cring fun since Huffpost editorials.

Her secondary sexual characteristics aren't up to my exacting standards.

Tfw he's read maybe one of those and just buys random space occupiers at the thrift store

he has fucking traffic cones for tits.