HAPPENING - ROGER STONE POISONED

infowars.com/exclusive-trump-operative-roger-stone-survives-assassination-attempt/

Who did it, Sup Forums?

CIA, or commie terrorists?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_8wA5OzCwmM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BTW, he was a member of Trump's campaign staff.

He survived the Zika virus. Do they really think simple poison can kill him?

Hail Lain, In whose hand the real is warped.

Zika isn't deadly, senpai

TYT, specifically Ana Kasparian. I have documents proving it.

This is why you don't take bullshit snake oil supplements and vitamins from some conspiracy theorist.

You must have missed the part where Roger Stone figures he avoided death by polonium because he was taking the snake oil.

Media

No, really.

The media owners are as powerful as any alphabet agency.

You sound like you're off your (((supermalevitality))), user.

protip the poop pills don't work try eating the whole jar in one go

So tell me, friend, which one of the bitches sent you? The KGB wolf, or the CIA jackal? Here's the news: America isn't some sunken ship for you to plunder, and Donald Trump isn't a giddy socialite who can be slapped around by government muscle. And with that, farewell, or dasvidaniya, whichever you prefer.

It was the clintons, over the Bill rape shit.

Neooooooooooo senpai i'm sorry!!

many such cases. sad!

youtube.com/watch?v=_8wA5OzCwmM

I'm on Brain Forceā„¢, which is your mom's nickname i gave her for her pecker gobblin' prowess

>polonium cure
Oh boy, infowars is worst than Buzzfeed...

with such punchable face he deservs it

i reckon eating the entire jar or anything will make you poop. how long have you had a butthole, reptilian?

>when they trying to poison you with polonium-210, but you got pro-pure water filters on deck.

He's calling him a zika baby, argentina.

>CIA, or commie terrorists?
You say it like it's 2 different things.

First of all, polonium can kill in sub microgram amounts. Second, Polonium is exceedingly hard to get ahold of. Typically governments or very large research institutions are the only ones who can get their hands on it.

If he was poisoned, I HIGHLY doubt it was with polonium.

Can't we just have a nice round of golf instead?

kek

this was yesterdays news, you're late

We'll know when his test results come back from a private institution.

btw, checked and keked

He did it to himself.

1. The guy is a retarded nutbar and fully capable of pulling a stunt like this.

2. If someone wanted to kill him, they would have given him a dose to fucking him.

3. He's not a threat. No one takes him seriously. If democrat operatives were going to attempt to assassinate someone, it wouldn't be Roger "literally who" Stone

The real question is, was it Grichka or was it Igor?

why is his head shaped like that

He just got a book out.

what a coincidence

underrated post

You very ignorant nigger. He is a monkey wrench in the globalist's operation. Try coming at me with evidence next time.

>He is a monkey wrench in the globalist's operation
hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah

He's a kook, shill

Oliver and Alex are CIA disinfo.

heh

Kek

Anons already called the hospital and found out he was full of shit

>globalist's operation
NOt saying kike. Gas yourself

reminder that he admitted he is a literal cuckhold

Tell us, oh wise bringer of Nip Nong Ching Chong Bing Bong Ding Dong, what is the defensive capabilities of the R-Stone MK III ULTRA? Do we need to recalibrate its phasors?

>Brother, all he had to do was answer the call

Is there audio? I didn't know a hospital would release that sort of information.

Pretty lol, though, and top troll if he got Alex all worked up sitting on BOMBSHELL information for a week just to plug his new book.

This argument is gay. Alex only "sounds crazy" to blue-pilled normies, most of the shit he talks about is blatant observable fact, he's just passionate and a professional radio man, so he's boisterous & entertaining, but in all reality, he doesn't go far enough.

If you get past his screaming and occasional organic outbursts, nothing he says is too wild or "out there", and he doesn't even cover for the Kikes necessarily, he just thinks they're not central to the global conspiracy, merely one of the powerful mafias.

on point 3 you don't know what you're talking about

Can someone explain this creepy 'Dark Souls facial creation nightmare turned real' creature and its counterpart to me?

Oh fuck off. He was having a tantrum when Obama gave Israel the finger with the U.N. vote weeks ago.

Quick rundown on them:

rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
in contact with aliens
rumoured to possess psychic abilities
control france with an iron fist
own castles and banks all over the world
direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
both brothers said to have 200+ IQ

yeah i dont buy it either but i hadnt thought of the did-it-himself angle
maybe he isnt suffering from anything, or he had a run of the mill health issue that was good for a photo op
he's a professional political bullshitter, so anything he claims has to be doubted until hard proven

operation Pmurt Llik... begins

You've got to be kidding right?
Otherwise you're one weak ass shill

Only Stones deep reserves of energy and Nutraceuticals washed down with filtered water saved him

Yeah, radiation poisoning is a big deal to the CDC

"Hey guys got some big news coming up in the next hour about the globalists by the way Super Male Vitality and Brain Force are on sale as part of our Every Day of the Fucking Year is a Sale Here Sale so pick those up yeah like I said big news coming up we're going to stop them by the way check out this Solar generator ad buy one get one free alright I use em they're great anyway onto the news, CNN said some crap here let me take a moment to tell you about our latest Infowars Life blend called Dick Up My Ass Pro Shield Warrior anyway back to it by the way buy this body armour and these water filters okay we got some big news here's Literally Who to join me but first let's go to break download the Infowars app to fight the globalists get Super Male Vitality on autoship" - Alex Jones, every single show

I just think it's no coincidence that both Alex and Oliver have been accused of being disinfo. Oliver for misleading people about JFK and Alex for constantly getting details wrong that allow a skeptic to throw the baby out with the bath water. If it's really just him getting hyper-emotional, he should change his tampon and get his shit in check.

what is HIPAA faggot

>He's selling a book.

Yeah sure thing, Rog.

I wish this meme would die.

It was a non lethal amount of Polonium

just a faggot trying to ride Trump's coat-tails.

Why do you watch the MSM user.

The devils anointed:

CNN
MSNBC
Fox
ABC
CBS
NPR

Turn them off user for the sake of you soul...

200+ IQ and they can't figure out a way to not look like a Thai Plastic surgeon's practice corpse? Hmm.

I wonder if he's still in with Trump or if he got the boot after Trump won because he only needed the creep for his Clinton oppo knowledge.

Their physical appearance is the result of them having a 200+ IQ

No way that a hospital would release information on a patient like that. It is confidential information.

HE'S AN ALIEN WATCH OUT

You know why? He clearly said this was a problem because of the global tensions being fabricated and the fact that Israel has nukes. Their mutual destruction protocol is not something people want to trigger. Also one of their top diplomats was arrested which was a whole other can of worms.

They give out statistics.
>How many aids patients did you treat this year?
>Have you had a recent outbreak of this?
>Had to treat burns on over 22% of a body this month

Fuck you guys

Probably just ate a bad tuna sandwich. Alex Jones has to be over-dramatic about everything.

If it was the CIA he'd be dead. Either it's commies/antifa, or he's lying.

I still can't get over this shit.

It's like someone Meme'd Genesis into existance.

>tfw Roger Stone is Rasputin reincarnated

He shouldn't eat garbage from whatever.

implying patients under current and/or recent treatment make it into such statistics

Get lost shill

>don't eat garbage or whatever
advice to live by

>non-lethal dose of polonium
CAN'T POLONE THE STONE

He was in for a day and credits snake oil for curing him you dumb larping faggot

triggered much?
Stupid fucking obvious shill

>infowars

Checked. Kek has spoken. Stone survives Polonium poisoning

So we're being held hostage by jews with nukes. How novel. fuck off kike shill

Anyone else think this was also a hit?

Both of them at the same time?
And the wording almost looks like a thank you... read it again...

>I was poisoned
>Thank god this story broke on the show that sold me my miraculous radiation pills

Snake oil aside.

Roger Stone is a key political figure and has been one for decades.
He's on trial and appearing as a witness soon.
He's also been instrumental in helping Trump achieve his presidency, and has directly contributed to the validity of the elections by checking on election theft.

During the interview with Alex, he said he had the secret service all over him trying to keep this quiet, so you won't see it in any statistics.
Other media are picking up on the story too, and it appears to be true.
The jig is up for the globalists, clearly the deep state wants him dead.

Now I have grown to loathe Alex's relentless and increasingly hyperactive shilling, being completely unfocused despite his claims to the contrary. I think some of his nootropics are causing a meltdown in his mind, diluting emotion and reason into this giant cesspool of incoherence.

Whatever. Can't polone the Stone.

BEST TIMELINE!

What's the story behind "phone call that saved Europe" meme?

They will probably fake their deaths and be on their way to Patagonia before Trumps inauguration

>Use Infowars supplements
>Get polonium poisoning
Really makes you think

>survive poisoning user
Get your facts straight user

This tbqh

literally who?

oh, that guy that hangs out with david icke?

He used to be Trump's campaign manager, and he has also been in politics for a long time.

He started talking about Hillary and Democrats rigging votes, so they tried to "unfortunate suicide" him.

Look dumbass

>control france with an iron fist
Why are they fucking it up so bad

r8 my meme

>He started talking about Hillary and Democrats rigging votes, so they tried to "unfortunate suicide" him.
This actually sounds plausible. They've been caught rigging votes, and lots of their enemies have had suspect suicides. Except it's not "unfortunate suicide", because the Polonium is so hard to get that only state actors and state-connected actors acting at a state's behest are supposed to have access to it. Russia used Polonium to kill a man some years back. However he died in days shitting his guts out, while Stone survived with a lesser case of shitting his guts out and some facial lesions.

7/10

Learn to HIPPA.

They are in their 90's. Pneumonia is very dangerous.