There's been a lot of debate whether or not Thoth worship is compatible with Kekism but what everyone seems to miss is...

There's been a lot of debate whether or not Thoth worship is compatible with Kekism but what everyone seems to miss is that in the original Hermopolis cycle Thoth was considered the head of the Ogdoad which Kek was apart of.

>Located in Middle Egypt, Hermopolis (Magna) was a major cult center of Thoth. Thoth was called by the Greeks, "Hermes". It is from this name for Thoth that we derive the name of the city, which means literally, "the city of Hermes".

There were even attempts by the ancient Egyptian priesthood to incorporate Thoth into the Ogdoad cycle.

>Another version says that the egg was laid by an ibis, the bird of Thoth. As the cult of Thoth was newer than that of the Ogdoad, it is likely that this version was created by the priests of Thoth to merge the mythologies of the Eight and of Thoth. The Ogdoad was sometimes called the souls of Thoth.

Therefore, it is likely that in the mythos of Hermopolis, Thoth was considered the Supreme Being and the Ogdoad Eight persons of his Being, like the Christian God and the Trinity.

Kek is then an expression of the Thoth-godhead, representing the primordial darkness that came before creation.

egyptianmyths.net/ogdoad.htm

>worshipping false gods
The God of Abraham triumphed over all the gods of Egypt and He will do so again
Repent or be thrown in the fire with Kek and Moloch

Bugger off. Sup Forums is a Kekist board.

>The God of Abraham triumphed over all the gods of Egypt and He will do so again
I don't think so

Go away

The gods who did not make this world will perish with it

>Implying Christianity is true

Let me ask you this, if the Christian god is so powerful, why does he allow Europe to overun by Muslims and his churches ransacked by feminists and terrorists? With Kek we managed to meme our collective will into reality.

Maybe we should side with the gods that haven taken OUR side rather than ones who ignore us.

>believing in a god that kikes actually appropriated from their Egyptian masters.

really oodles the kaboodles

it's the dickhead again.

This has to be debunked again?
Yes, that city was a thoth cult center, therefore thoth was seen in a much greater light, he was not the head of the Ogdoad in other versions.

>in other versions

But the Ogdoad itself was centered in Hermopolis and was largely forgotten by the rest of Egypt as the pantheon became more defined. I'm proposing we use the Hermopilitan cycle to reconcile both Kek and Thoth into a single occult system for Sup Forums.

Fuck off, they are incompatible, one is a god of order, one is a god of chaos. What you propose is blasphemous, that thoth subverts kek to keep the universe going.

Quit spamming your thoth shit, it's not catching on.

Because you Gentiles aren't worth shit, that's why. The God of Israel only cares about his people. The rest of you are simply a drop of spit in a bucket to him.

Can you really have order without chaos and vice versa?

Also, do you only recognize Kek and ignore the rest of the Ogdoad? That itself to me seems blasphemous.

hey, you want to introduce the rest of the Ogdoad, that makes sense.

But thoth doesn't belong.

Return the bones to thot.

Is there any connection with Kek and Dionysus?

What I want to do is bring back the Hermopolis cycle into a contemporary form of occultism.

One Godhead expressed through Eight persons.

so you want the ogdoad to be bitches under thoth's rule?

No, I would like Thoth recognized as the Godhead or the Intellect whom is expressed through Eight persons of which Lord Kek is an aspect of the Godhead who is seen a representation thereof.

You know, kind of like how some Hindu's worship Krishna as the representation of Vishnu as the Supreme Being.

By Chrom you are a mandicant and a faggot OP.

Sup Forums is a board of chaos. Sup Forums is a board of Kek. Chaos and the void.

I'm staring to wonder if the Thoth pushers are not just Jews jewing >_> to lead us away from focusing as one.

Hmmm why would Jews want to lead us away from that which was at the beginning and which will be at the end, maybe they have done this before. Maybe they have done it a few times.

The monkey king is a better fit anyway.
Chaotic and clever, rebelled against heaven, loves the lulz, and since every hair able to become a clone he can be anywhere.

>Implying chaos and order are incompatible
The Greeks certainly didn't consider Apollo and Dionysus to be opposites or even rivals. They're entwined by nature. You cannot have order without chaos and chaos without order.

Fuck off you kike faggot. Sup Forums is the board of Kek. Take your divide and conquer tactics to Sup Forums.

This meme is forced and unfunny garbage. On par with the dat boi frog.

You can't separate Keke from Thoth, they chase each other like a snake eating its tail.

They literally compliment each other
>muh incompatible

Praise Kek

Damn, you motherfuckers are dumb, the thoth cult you speak of has thoth controlling kek, and harnessing chaos like a dog.

Sup Forums is a kekist board, take your blasphemous bullshit elsewhere.

I don't think you understand Thoth IS Kek, and Kek IS Thoth.

S H A D I L A Y

bad example idiot..

The greek mythos began with primordial chaos, same as the egyptians, which Kek and the Ogdoad represent for the egyptians, you'd be better off mentioning the titans, which the gods of order fought.

Dionysus was a drunken fuckslut.

Kek confirms he is friends with Thoth

confirmation denied.

>have a nice day kek
>you too thoth
they literally *complement* each other

Looks like you've been denied.

It's already been confirmed they are friendos. See pic related

>a jewish god demonised and genocided the worshippers of a local god to instigate their globalist agenda
where have I heard that one before?

>not worshipping Allah
have fun in hell you infidels

Kek feats
>won a U.S. election
>exposed pedophilia cults in the government
>destroyed the mainstream press
>blew social marxism to smithereens
>empowered his followers and inspired more

Thoth feats
>one time he got subsequent matching integers

Thoth is new dude give the bird some time

>leaf

Checked. However, I would ask and we wait and see how 2017 plays out, it could be the year of Thoth.

Frog will take all of world.

Why is Thoth a dickhead

look at the hat, it's a cock

just fuck my eyes up familia

You dirty sonsabitches better not be saving any of these.

Thoth represents the Supreme consciousness.

The Ogdoad is the Godhead in Eight persons.

Awoos are Lord Kek's valkyries made manifest by the pleroma of energies emanating from the Godhead.

Donald Trump is an avatar of Lord Kek made manifest into flesh.

All of this will be revealed.

Kek and Thoth united together?

just think of thoth as moon man, you don't need to understand moonman to like pepe but you can appreciate pepe more with moon man

Kek/Keket, Nu/Nut, Heh/Hehet, Amun/Amunet are all aspects of Thoth.

Fuck off back to Spirit Science. Jews are not from space, and dare not sully the name of Kek!

Praise Kek and Hail Thoth
Shadilay OwO

Blasphemy

okay, you have had your fun with your little social experiment, now it is time for you time stop this nonsense before you really piss them off. amen.

Are you that lead Christfag who got btfo in that one thread by that one user who got quads on the first reply?

Fuck off back to your YHWH death cult, leaf

Just for the knowledge of how scared you pretenders are Kek is worth it.