Official CIA Documents show Psychic Abilities were tested

Official CIA Dump thread

>data show that remote viewing
>was successfully tested even though
>it has a chance of 50 % success
>Data show they also tested psychokinesis >and Telepathy successfully (will dump the >observation data)

also

>Chinese and Soviet were into this stuff will also dump

ok lets gett started

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00789R002600360002-3.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00787R000400100014-4.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700330002-7.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00789R000800120005-6.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79-00999A000400050012-3.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79-00999A000200010092-4.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R002000160011-2.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00792R000300420006-3.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00787R000500420001-2.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001000130001-7.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001100050001-5.pdf
greaterreality.com/rv/start.htm
farsight.org/
youtube.com/user/farsightpress
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the Telepathy and psychokinesis Experiment

Chinese Experiment (1/4)

Chinese Experiment (2/4)

Bump for interest

Chinese Experiment (3/4)

failed
Chinese Experiment (3/4)

Fun fact. The Russians sent rabbits in to space at one point to see if they could be made to ovulate telepathically.

Chinese Experiment (4/4) Summary

This is acutally fake

Chinese Experiment (4/4) Summary 2

Fake News

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00789R002600360002-3.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00787R000400100014-4.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700330002-7.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00789R000800120005-6.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79-00999A000400050012-3.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79-00999A000200010092-4.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00792R000300420006-3.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00787R000500420001-2.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001000130001-7.pdf

Dumping all CIA site stuff i found

Fun fact: CIA actually has a department to create disinformation.

it says that every human has this ability. it can be trained

>/x/ was right

holy shit

do they have anything on summoning demons

Believing anything the cia says.
Something changed though, they now provide the paper along with their bullshit, that's a step in the right direction.

Been reading through it all day, RV seems well-supported but is the most pedestrian thing so far. Now telekinesis...that's getting somewhere.

I don't believe bush did 9/11 and I believe that millions of Jews were killed in death camps under himlera orders unlike many of you.

But I don't believe in telekinesis as bizarre events have happened in my family. On one occasion my aunt woke up in the middle of the night after dreaming that a family friend she had not seen in years was on fire. The dream was extremely vivid and she woke up my grandma to tell her and persuaded her to call. There was no answer but my grandma knew the neighbour too and called them. They were persuaded to go into the house in the middle of the night by my 7 year old aunt as she was so certain and screaming. She was right - the guy had passed out very drunk in his living room and the room was on fire from a dropped cigarette. Saved his life.

Similar happened to me. Once I thought of a friend I had not seen or spoken to in two years and within 3 seconds I had a phone call and it was him. No rational explanation. We never really called each other and he had no news just wanted to catch up.

Lots of other stuff too.

what timeline....

CIA proving /x/ right

Over 100 Million $ in funds has gone to the institute to research paranormal abilities

Mexican Warlock here. I suspect I have Psychic Powers rather than Harry Potter Magic. It would explain why I didn't miss my prediction like that other Warlock.

test subjects losing their psi abilities after long experiments

>stargate

muh chevrons are locked in place

reminder that those data are as olds as 1930 - 1980 so they are maybe 50 years ahead right now.

What test Subjects predicted

a story about a test subject discovering where he is throught psi abilities.

CIA Objective

lol

so what you saying is minority report maybe real.

>FBI browses Sup Forums
>CIA browses /x/
I'm just here browsing your timeline tbqh

Preparation before doing remote viewing

Conclusion

I don't wannt to burst your bubble but all this has been known for decades

>1 post

>It would be a waste of resources to continue to look for proof.
Really this is all anyone needs to get from this. Pay people to make up bullshit all day and they'll make up more bullshit so they keep funding you. I bet this agency attracted more unemployable wackos than any other govt agency.

reading this documents looks like a bullshit essay from an 8th grader. no specifics, just vaguery and repetition of the conclusion.

nice digits, yeah maybe but not from official sources like fucking C I A

memory is for losers

are you retarded or something, u just read this one ?

they have reported the abilities like psychokinesis to be real see u fucking moron

And people still don't believe it kek

>It would be a waste of resources to continue to look for proof.
You obviously didn't read what was written after that.

>remote viewing is real
really makes me think

You're dense.

yeah see this >Largely ignored in todays´s societal setting

ITT: Psychology (which has been 100% empirical for 150 years) is just a made-up Jewish pseudoscience, but fucking remote viewing (literally you've got to be shitting me-tier) is totally serious and real because look these CIA documents tell me so.

Yeah no you guys are fucking retarded. Jesus Christ. You cannot be this fucking dumb. Oh wait, you are.

>being this delusional and close minded

yeah yeah goyim thats right! nothing to see here

WOWZERS AN AGENCY FUNDED SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSE OF FINDING SPOOKY THINGS FOUND SPOOKY THINGS AND WROTE THEM ON A PAPER
OH MY GOD THE PROOFS!!! ITS WRITTEN ON A PAPER THEY FOUND SOMETHING.

WHAT DID THEY FIND? IDK THEY DIDN'T WRITE THAT DOWN. GIVE THEM MORE MONIES & FIND OUT MORE!!!
I read the entire thing. It's no more than a wizard saying "don't look behind the curtain!" They're saying stop looking for proof JUST BELIEVE US.
and you're fucking gullible

Whats remote viewing that their talking about

>instead of leaving this thread
>he tries so hard to damage control

shill

Maybe you remind a lot of old friends, but they do not call 3 seconds later and your brain discard that memory.

You don't know what shill means? Remote view right now, what am I wearing? Remote viewing has never been proven to be real, the cia also did mkultra, they released those documents too, what did that solve? What did that prove? There is no proof. Just money being used to fuck around, it's interesting but no proof.

This is a fake intel report. The CIA likes to "leak" shit like this all the time. They notably did this with ufos. They want autists to get distracted by it and ignore everything else. Slight of hand gents

They confirmed it in the papers that remote viewing is real

So how do we do it then?

so many disinfo shills here, ((they)) are getting nervious

>CIA wastes cocaine money on this horseshit.

you're wearing red

THIS

So what does this have to do with the Jews?

greaterreality.com/rv/start.htm

me and another user have tried this in the last thread, would like you guys to try it out and post results

>stuck in the paradigm where the jews are responsible for everything

poor user, one day you will understand

For fuck's fake this is common knowledge, there is a wikipedia page and even a movie about it.

old news to anyone who has actually looked into remote viewing

mainstream science fags B T F O
fringe science has always been the frontier of new science

Trick question, you are nude.

whats the movies name?

farsight.org/
youtube.com/user/farsightpress

This I propose Sup Forums mass tests this crap to see if we can become even better than /x/ than we are already.

The men who stare at goats

>anecdotal evidence

kek wills it.

So why the fuck hasn't the CIA been shut down yet?

whocouldbebehindthispost.png

This is what happens when elderly government beureaucrats are given undisclosed sums of money to try and be scientists.

yeah ESP is easy as shit to do so what?

anybody can do this stuff it's just statistical probability

>teKEKinesis

Soon

ty

These are doctored and made up documents. The fact that you idiots gal for it speaks volumes to your gullibility and maturity level. Seek mental counseling please.

>1 post by this id

Don't you have a Muslim "refugee" bull to prep instead of talking about American issues that don't concern your bitch-ass country?

I've remote viewed before... It is absolutely real, though my experience was rather unremarkable.

I was completely sober, but this was after my father committed suicide. Was probably exhausted by anxiety and heightened emotional senses.

the jews are just one of many manifestations of our subconscious which is just an emergent property of our biology, which itself can be explained by physical laws.

Think of it as a fractal, it is turtles all the way down, user. We are the universe trying to understand itself. You can't blame the jews because you are the jew they are a reflection of you

Thank you for correcting our records

Anyone can astral project if their pineal isn't calcified.

However, you can't focus it properly unless you're naturally gifted.

Intention leaks over too much for normies.

Reminder, the heavens gate suicide was precipitated by RVer Courteney brown, trained by stargate/grillflame member ed dames, saying he'd seen an alien spaceship accompanying hale bopp.

Also that

Is that you bruh? You went AFK in our group chat with the guy who gets drunk before vetting

Good thing they didn't search me out, I'd hate to help those cunts with the shit I can do.

>you are the jew
Don't you fucking DARE

>if you don't immediately believe what the CIA no longer even believes then you must be a shill

k, I am simply saying that the material thus far doesn't necessarily mean that remote viewing is plausible.

Is it possible? Sure thing. But how plausible it is is still in fact an open question, and to be honest these documents are a lot less compelling than I wish they were.

so they magiked the ink onto the paper? did the ink actually change places from pen to paper? where are proofs?

bump, we need to find their methodology and validated tests