DON'T MEME O'LEARY INTO PM

Canada deserves to be a liberal containment zone and should stay that way.

TRUDEAU 2019

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9QCK5E92eyc
soundcloud.com/newstalk-580-cfra/kevin-oleary-with-evan-solomon-on-jihadist-terrorist-attack-in-orlando
thegunblog.ca/2016/12/27/kevin-oleary-gets-so-much-wrong-about-guns/
youtube.com/watch?v=w1mONoGKCE8
nationalobserver.com/2016/01/26/news/real-and-shocking-story-kevin-olearys-business-career
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FUCK YOU OP THE MAPLE MAN WILL BE P.M!

Redpill me on this guy

Will he uncuck the north?

Vote Kellie Leitch. Remove CBC. Make Canada Great Again.

Pro-weed, pro-fag, pro-euthanasia
>I'm VERY liberal... I don't care if you want to marry a goat, I'm for it
>youtube.com/watch?v=9QCK5E92eyc

Claims there is no reason for people other than law enforcement to have firearms.
>soundcloud.com/newstalk-580-cfra/kevin-oleary-with-evan-solomon-on-jihadist-terrorist-attack-in-orlando

Doesn't know shit about firearms
>thegunblog.ca/2016/12/27/kevin-oleary-gets-so-much-wrong-about-guns/

No.

This image is correct. He's very much a globalist. Leitch is the closest thing we have to a populist nationalist.

No he is a globalist shill, and is anti gun

africa can become a liberal containment zone

Fuck you Burger.

We don't want Jew'Leary we want mad max

So why the hype?

fuck off yankee scum, my grandpa pissed in your grandma's ass.

no

he's a lebanese jew open borders zionist

he got lucky with some software program he wrote and sold it for a million dollars and then got famous by unironically impersonating simon cowell on shark tank.

now he thinks because trump wins, he can just be an asshole and win. he is no nationalist. We need a nationalist.

The media has been memeing him as "canada's trump, so people have been assuming he has similar policies (he doesn't)

fucking shills man.

The Maple Man Can!, Make Canada Wonderful Again!.

He's a reality TV star and businessman so people automatically assume he is the Trump of the North.

fpbp
i don't want a half leb cuck to sell our country to china

because people are fucking stupid and think "trump said a mean thing, kevin olearly said a mean thing THEREFORE kevin olearly = the god emperor of Canada!!!!!"

also there is a subversion/marketing group for him trying to generate hype here on Sup Forums, much like how FOX shills are here every day promoting tucker carlson

Gay

Well hopefully you guys get uncucked soon

dont forget the constant pdp shilling

He's fucking delearyous if he thinks he'll do anything besides embarrass himself. What a cuck.

>delearyous

>pdp?

drawing a blank right now

never mind got it.

DOLLAR STORE DONALD TRUMP!

O'Leary is a fucking liberal ... here is his views on marriage: don't care if you marry a goat

youtube.com/watch?v=w1mONoGKCE8

I'm half interested in pdp at the moment- i'm skeptical but hopeful. Any more than one thread at a time though is way too much. Also suggesting he's >/ourguy/ is annoying.

The worst though is that super popular giga-kike who rips off sam hyde, if we're talking about youtuber shilling.

I don't think meme magic has the power to uncuck the uncuckable. Canada and Sweden are doom and should remain as what they are: liberal containment shithol es.

Will he restore Canadas flag?

Will anyone ever restore Canadas flag?

God the does rebel have to act like such gigantic smug faggots in every video the make.

Nope. If you want a conservative, move south. Other than that, Canada will remain a liberal containment zone for all progressives.

No one ever will.

Fuck off, libtards have to die by the sword.
They can go to Ghana or Kenya if they love niggers so much.

We need to bring back the red ensign and trash the fagleaf

I can't be the only Canadian nationalist, and I'm an immigrant ffs. Fuckin those born here gotta stand up for what's right, Id hate to see this great country turn to shit after all tye trouble getting here

I'll restore our flag, Anglo brother.

ITS TO LATE THE BELL HAS BEEN WRUNG.
THE MAPLE MAN WILL BE P.M.

GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS

I CAN MEET MAD AMX WITHIN 3 DAYS, WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO ASK HIM??

Is he is nationalist or a globalist?

Your old flag was absolutely lovely Canada.

Even in wanting to disassociate yourself with Britain you could have picked something perhaps a little more creative than a big leaf. The ensign already had leafs on it desu.

Although it could be worse. India swapped its ensign, pic related, for an anus.

It is too late

It has already begun

Ask him what he thinks about the Charter, and if he is willing to perhaps draft a new constitution

also i made a thread specifically o address this question, not sure how to link it but its post

>

Reverse psychology? Clever user

Anyone have some OC Leary posting?

Don't tell me not to vote for best captain.

No, O'Leary is a fucking faggot.

He tweeted a link to a HuffPo article/vdieo about the "Islamaphobia" facing Muslims in the US just last year.

Let the memes begin.

>mfw we're never going back...

nationalobserver.com/2016/01/26/news/real-and-shocking-story-kevin-olearys-business-career

>Sup Forums elected trump
thats wrong

it's already too late