What do you guys think of vargs cuckmobile ? he seems very proud of it

what do you guys think of vargs cuckmobile ? he seems very proud of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SN1feAGd8sk)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dose he live in it?

varg hates u turkroaches pretty soon you will burn in the fire just like walachia and in isis video u will die

He's gonna need a tank or a bus because his wife is prego all the time.

No, but I do.

>decent for the terrain
>killer gas mileage
>blends in with surroundings
>Waffen SS flecktarn pattern skin
>easy to repair

What's wrong with it?

So he chose a vehicle that's reliable and super easy to fix. Sounds smart to me.

if thats all wheel drive thats pretty fucking cool.

looks comfy desu

>4x4
>cuckmobile
Pick one Ayatollah

Well,the Lada Niva is a Russian car so I'd have some reservations about buying one. But then again the choices for 4wd SUVs are limited in Europe. The only other SUV I've see frequently in the EU is the Kia, and although the Kia is a nicer road car I suspect that offroading would destroy it in short order. I suspect that the Niva and Kia sell so well in the EU because they're fundamentally cheap and that there are tax policies in place that make a Mercedes or a Land Rover horrendously expensive. If anyone could fill me in on what the prices are over there, I'd appreciate it.

Too bad Varg couldn't get a nice G class and paint it up like that. Maybe we should start a Gofundme page to get him one.

This desu senpai

still way better than your donkey

Kia suspension wears out very quick, I suspect the Lada would have more power to weight ration as well.

How do I have six kids like Varg?

Also, his wife is fucking fit.

Apparently murder a communist and sit around in prison until some cutie wants to interview you. Worked for Varg.

>I suspect the Lada would have more power to weight ration as well.
I doubt that. Knowing European cars, and especially European cars with technology dating back to the 70s, the Lada is going to have a weak engine. I just looked it up. The figures vary between 69 hp and 84 hp. In contrast the Kia Sorrento ranges from 190hp to 290hp depending on which motor you get. Unless the sorrento is unimaginably heavy, and it looks fairly big but not that big, power/weight should favor the Kia.

But the Lada is still going to be the better vehicle for offroading because that's what it was designed to do. The Kia is essentially a big passenger car. It sells to people who would otherwise be buying a Toyota Camry but want more space, and don't want to pay more money.. It would fall apart under harsh conditions.

Isn't that a mechanically operated diesel? The most redpilled of vehicles, can be operated after EMP strikes and nukes.

Chicks fucking love bad boys... this is why I should go commit crime

Not to mention the 72 virgins waiting for you, Ackmed

She looks like she's 13 years old.
I wouldn't exactly call her 'fit', unless of course you're into prepubescent girls.

LOL WHAT A KEK. DO YOU EVEN MUD BRAH???

Stop posting Euro-poor vehicles.

Tell me how crime doesn't pay? Varg committed crime and he has six kids with an attractive wife who is loyal to him. How the hell has it not payed for him?

No she doesn't you paedophile

And that's a young looking photo anyway, pic is another pic (source video is here: youtube.com/watch?v=SN1feAGd8sk)

Still looks relatively attractive IMO

I think it's pretty cool

Honestly it seems like a shitbox.

Ladas are da best imo.

Literal shitbox

This guy lives off welfare right? Why do you guys idolize him

Certifiably QT

he's the NEET we all wish we could be

So have we established that crime is the only way to attract a woman willing to bear you six children?

I reckon it is. Women want men who break all the fucking rules. That's what crime is.

Obviously you have to be able to defend yourself in prison too. That goes without saying. The point is, being an office cuck will only get you 2, 3, possibly 4 children if you're very lucky. Burn down a church and kill a guy, and French QTs are throwing themselves at you to get your semen.

So why the fuck aren't we all committing crime?

Crime is the final redpill - it is the ultimate manifestation of alpha masculinity because you're not living by society's shitty rules, you're doing whatever it takes to ensure you spread your genes onto the next generation as much as possible.

If you don't do it, you're a cuck.

NEETsoc is European ideology

No he's said many times his only income comes from Burzum and MYFAROG. His homestead is mostly self-sufficient and due to having a lot of kids he doesn't have to pay taxes so his bills are really small.

haha fucking varg. The ultimate bluepill

yes goyim, retreat from society and live like a pioneer in the woods while the immigrants take over the cities, women & money

dude has more kids than you ever will
and lives a much better life
don't think you are better than him

>varg hates u turkroaches

No he hates white Christians and addmitted that islam is superior to Christians.

Christcucks deserve DEATH

yes good goyim, move to wyoming and give the height of civiliation to the niggers and spics

yes yes good goyim, go live in the woods until your people become jungle niggers and slowly become extinct

yes goyim the simple life is so nice! no technology and no need to compete with jews in the city. give your high paying city jobs to the immigrants, let them deal with the hassle!

She'd be hot if she had eyebrows

>not getting a real gommunist truck with his neetbux

the sad thing is I bet you are serious. I bet he regrets every day of his miserable existence

theres nothing wrong with killing a degenerate loser like euranomous, but killing or stealing from random people is shit-skin tier

No he has a huge house, there's a TV interview where they show it. I think Varg doesn't want to seem soft as he LARPs as a survivalist but some old lady donated a palacial house to him. The only catch is it only has a compost toilet.

>MYFAROG
It's always funny when he goes and shills for racist Dungeons & Dragons on /tg/.

This.

Jews are trying to turn us into savages who live in the forest like animals cut off from tech and civilization while niggers and chinks get to adopt our beautiful white built cities. I'd rather shoot myself than become a homesteader.

I usually like Varg's channel but there's a line between being a survivalist and taking care of your children.

Making your children shower with cold water and drive around in your cuck mobile wearing rags isn't being a good parent.

He has some good ideas but he needs to be more reasonable in some areas of life.

He has said himself that he only gets at most 10% of his food from his land. Nigger has a 7 person household, I seriously doubt his shitty rpg provides.

>CAMOUFLAGE ALL THE THINGS!
He's such a faggot.
Myfarog and burzum are awesome though.

now I want to play spintires again

>Making your children shower with cold water
where did he say that?

Enjoy 2040 when there is no more meat in the grocery stores and new cars are outlawed in place of automated taxis. I'll be sitting comfy on my ranch eating steak driving around my ATV and diesel pickup while you emaciated city dwelling faggots worry about getting raped and stabbed by the new Communist Muslim spic-niggers that inhabit the cities.

Source on the donation?

EXACTLY,,,, these guys think he needs a lambo?

you're fucking mad. His kids have a better life than 99% of kids growing up in modern so called developed nations. They are not indoctrinated into jewish marxist education system, learn actually useful valuable things, are not pampered/coddled, get to experience nature, taught to appreciate and love their own people/culture. and many more. Varg is the ideal father.

He's said it in a previous video, I don't remember which one. They don't even have hot water.

I agree with a lot of his philosophies but there's a line between being a prepper and self-sufficient and being an isolationist nutjob. I doubt his cuck mobile has heating in it either.

What about burning down churches? Is that okay?

Abandon this beautiful white city goy go live in the jungle and shit outside like a true redpilled man, economic collapse is imminent because this (((economist))) who has predicted the end of the world unsuccessfully 50 times said so. You must give away your $100,000 jobs to Pajeet and leave the beautiful city behind to live day to day like an African tribesman. That is the true redpill goy!

>They don't even have hot water.
yes that's what he said. he didnt say he makes his children "shower in cold water". you are just implying here. its not like you can heat water with wood.

How they gonna get jobs tho.

UAZs and Lada Nivas are excellent offroaders and easy to fix.

Hardly a "cuckmobile"

i think it's a practical vehicle for him

i also think you're a filthy muslim and you should kill yourself

I regret every day I don't get to do what he does.

He's fulfilling every fantasy I've ever had, and also killed a man. That takes more balls than I've got.

She wanted to interview him for his music though, not because of the murder. She was into LARPing/Paganism before they met I think.

it's a pretty reasonable assumption that they're not boiling a huge pot of water like an anime cartoon everytime they need to bathe.

what's even the point of not having a water heater? seems kind of dumb to be honest.

No he said they heat water with a wood fire. They just don't have indoor plumbing.

I think the whole pioneering a musical genre and being a competent game designer paid more than just stabbing a commie tbhfam

They are homeschoolled. Public Education is shite so they will be fine. Amish kids that decide to leave do fine here in the states.

>LARPS as a survivalist
>doesn't have electricity
>grows his own food
that's like said Hitler larped

He says 90% of his food he gets at the shop, he also has a solar system. Do you eve watch Thulean Perspective brah?

> Making your children shower with cold water and drive around in your cuck mobile wearing rags isn't being a good parent.

What do you mean by that? There is nothing wrong with a learning to handle a little discomfort.

Sure but even as a fan of Burzum's music I think everyone can agree Varg became a legend for murdering Euronymous just like Mayhem because legendary from Dead's suicide. They're remembered more for that stuff than their music. Even Necrobutcher talks about it in his new autobiography.

obviously

if it has 4WD neat, if not, he is just role playing

>buy a shit car so you can fix it all the time and pretend life is hard

Hmm

Varg is SHIT. He's an ambivalent retard that doesn't know anything but his own autistic urges. Of course you degenerates emphasize with him.

Graduate into Civilization and give up racism, sexism and your other monkey-urges. Become a thinking human and work for the betterment of all men and women that share your genes. Don't give a shit about this imbecile nordic degenerate.

>Kids shouldn't feel any kind of discomfort

I hope you're not planning on having any kids
Your country has enough entitled fags

>What do you mean by that? There is nothing wrong with a learning to handle a little discomfort.

There's nothing wrong with cooking with a wood fire, washing clothes by hand, and shitting outdoors. We just don't do it anymore because we are civilized.

Don't get me wrong, I agree with the homeschooling, letting them run around outside, letting them work the land, chop wood, fix things, do chores, making them read books. I agree with Varg on most of his philosophies. But in my opinion the cold water and tin truck is just a little over the top.

The tin truck is cool for Varg to drive around and do chores and whatnot but I don't think it should be thee family vehicle. Does that make sense?

Although his house looks pretty nice so maybe it's not so bad.

Im with her now. thanks for showing me the light

Well, decently cold water is actually beneficial to bathe in rather than steaming hot. Hot baths used to be seen as a major luxury and status the same way having lots of food was seen as nice. Now we have lots of food for all, and you can almost see my fat rolls distending this post. It's fairly the same with hot baths.

Dressing your kids in rags and making them shower with cold water during winter sure is good parenting and not completely retarded unnecessary faggotry.

Hadn't these things happened, Mayhem would still have been legendary though. Maybe not outside of the genre though.

Like, I don't think Cachet went to the prison to start a relationship with him.

>(((civilized)))

Varg should start doing t-shirts and put them in his youtube channel. I'm sure a lot of people would buy them.

Get off your computer, and live in the jungle then nigger.

The thing that seperates whites from niggers is civilization, Varg is no better than a tribesman in Africa.

Seems pretty based. I'd pay $1000 for that. and drive it.

>Dressing your kids in rags
bohoo don't they have a new set of clothes for every day of the week?

>shower with cold water during winter
source

Pretty much all of his videos have people asking Varg to sell shirts with all of his little memes and catch phrases on them.

there will always be niggers in africa
but will there always be europeans in europe?
Let's find out!

see here pic related, it's your future

I'll be comfy on my land innawoods in my white enclave

start your own business and work remotely

>gommunist

>covered in logos

mm hmm. do go on.

this reminds me what I hate about American trucks

>$55k American pickup truck
>diesel
>big badass rugged appearance
>7-8" of ground clearance

seriously why cant they design a truck with more ground clearance it's retarded

Bullshit. Nerdy musicians and game designers don't get chicks. Varg is tall, so he's got that going for him I guess, but I guarantee you this chick was interested in him because he's a criminal. Chicks fucking cream their pants over criminals, because they desire men who can handle themselves. Committing crime, going to jail, and showing you can handle it proves you're pretty alpha.

Where the fuck do they got jobs since they have no qualifications? The grocery store?

ha ha varg's a massive muslimaboo

wtf I hate my own people now

I guess I'm now a (((civic nationalist))), thank you for correcting the record

>Muh Fema camps r cuming guiys I swear this time i'll be right!!11!

Said the increasingly nervous Infowars viewer who's entire lifesavings was invested in canned beans and water filters

She's not wearing makeup you stupid goy, that's why she looks so young.

because there is no benefit

increased air drag
worse handling
more fuel consumed

trucks aren't good for offroad because of the weight distribution

Euroweenies will never know the awesomeness of American off-roading.