Ask a guy who converted to Islam to marry a 10/10 Iranian qt anything

Ask a guy who converted to Islam to marry a 10/10 Iranian qt anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MpKIn-PHHAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Will you stone her if she commits adultery?

were you born a based cunt or did it take much time and effort?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Are you trolling?

How'd you do it?

No. It's a pretty redpilled and based religion desu
She won't. Her parents raised her right
I don't follow
I converted

> to marry a 10 year old anything

islam, ladies and gentlemen!

whats life like with a muzzie cunt?

If you breed with that monster at least have the decency to make sure that kid avoids all aspects of that shit religion.

Islam is the most "religiously challenged" of all religions. Your wife must be retarded, sorry bro.

Most Iranians don't care if you're Muslim when marrying they're daughters. This is a smear campaign.

I have noticed a huge rise in smear campaigns against Iran lately rooted in blatant lies or omitting crucial details.

OP is a fucking towelead fag

thread closed

You realize most Iranians in the West aren't heavily Islamic, right? You got memed on retardo.

>She won't. Her parents raised her right
10/10

She is going to get looked on by chads

You never stood a chance

>converting just to marry someone
Do you keep your balls in your wife's hijab?

>convert for pussy
Faggot

Did you get to fuck her in the butt before marriage to preserve her virginity?

He's either lying or misrepresenting information.

isn't it the bomb when your wife does a sexy strip tease and you see her ankle bone

why are you such a cuck?

>i gave up my identity for pussy

do you think you have anything to say worth reading?

youre a cuck of the highest order

How hard is it to convert to Islam? Beyond not eating pork, how much different is your day to day life?

I know this Muslim girl from West Africa and she laughs at my jokes all day and has a fat ass and titties, I could do it if its not too bad

Is the sex explosive?

Why not convert her dummy, that's your job as a man.

iranians are at least caucasian

half of the white christian american posters have black gfs

How long do you think it will be until you commit suicide? You've practically killed yourself already.

cuck lmao

was she literally 10?

This.

Don't mix Iran with the rest of muslim shitholes. Got nothing to do. Just a psy-op to smear the chosen people's enemies.

whats your nationality/s?

You converted to marry her. Who's to say that other guys won't be after her too? People will surprise you. Will you follow your new religious rules if she cheats?

>converted for woman
>still calls himself a man

Your grandparents are rolling in their graves, heathen.

A lot in the west are Muslim actually. Not every Iranian is a whore from Los Angeles
My father in law said the Los Angeles ones came before 2000. After that they started coming for economic opportunities
The virgin pussy is GOAT desu
We didn't even hold hands until I had her fathers approval
I didn't convert just for her. Like I said it's a redpilled religion. Read the Qur'an

Ive noticed this too. Trying to conflate Persians with sandniggers, its two entirely different peoples.

flush yourself down the toilet.

>pussy is GOAT

Islam states that females cannot marry a man if the man is not a muslim, regardless of society or country

sure it wasn't a trashbag?

Alot of Iranians went to my university. They all drove IROC-Zs and always had a lot of cocaine, but never got any pussy. Righteous Dudes all in all, if you could handle the music.

LARPing. I know Iranians, and among the classes that would mingle with white dudes, they want as far from Islam as they can get.

how long have you been a member of Antifa?

Op you lost.

The thing a real man does is steal the woman from the father. (Jung and freud both agree)

So, what you did is basically the coward version.

You are a pathetic disgrace of a man. I dont care about islam, but in terms of manhood, you are a cuck, a fag, a queer.

You don't hoin the enemy because of your penis. What a fucking joke you are.

i read your OP, protoabdool. you said you converted "to marry". it sounds like this is just a ruse for another islam propaganda thread. you're garbage and so is your ideology.

>how much different is your day to day life

You need to pray 5 times a day and never drink, also you can kill non muslims. The killing non muslims is optional but it does get you bonus points with Allah if you do it.

posting a filthy democrat. it is you who should be ashamed.

Given that Ivanka converted to a heathen religion, I don't think Sup Forums has a leg to stand on.

Those pants on the right are pretty clearly drawing attention to her form.

0/10 haram.

How much is this proxy?

>jung and freud
any non kosher opinions user?

you don't mean that.

I needed that laugh today straya, have a you

I did convert to marry. But I didn't do it just for that reason alone. I genuinly have grown to like the religion

Whats the rules with Impregnation and Muslims, Are they honestly fine with getting creamed on the wedding night? Have you sneak a bite of pork since you married her? What's the rules for when she sees you doing something haram?

I had a friend who did that. You must be as beta as he is.

whats her judiasm got to do with my legs?

اطلع من راسي يا خونا

You are a cuck and traitor - congratulations

Don't reply, I already left

Why do most women these days pose in this cringe "hand on hip staring at each other with a smile" way?

Like holy crap some chicks I have seen on Tinder look more autistic than me

Is autism now creeping into the female species as well?

Help lads I am concerned

يووخ. اسفين اجعزناك

it's a sergeant major thing, you just wouldn't understand.

You don't really believe in that shit right OP you're just in it for the pure Pussy and traditional family right.

Is it a trick so you get to marry and then turn her and yourself back into reality as in atheism?

It's the fucking role of a kid, grow up, you leave home, and you go get a wife that is living at his larents home.

That js why the father traditionally in all fucking areas of the world had the final word of the marriage and why in weddings the father brings her down the isle to the groom.

Seriosuly, does pol even think anymore?

kek

Goddamn I didn't know white girls could be such great lolis

I m just saying there's a big difference between suni shitholes and Iran, which is Shia.

I m concerned about smearing Iran and the reasons for that, not about this bait thread or marrying Iranian girls.

Somehow, that's actually an upgrade from the original photo.

>Redpilled

You wish.

>She won't. Her parents raised her right
ayyy LMAO

>Are they honestly fine with getting creamed on the wedding night?
Yes
>Have you sneak a bite of pork since you married her?
No
>What's the rules for when she sees you doing something haram?
I'm a real Muslim now. I don't do haram things
That was the case at first, but as I learned more about the religion my faith in it became genuine
No. I don't want to bring shame to my family and future children
It's the truth. Learn about the religion for yourself

>converting to her religion
You're submitting, person of the book.

>converting to her religion
>not converting her to yours

Turbo beta detected. She is going to cuck you even harder than you already have been. At least live stream the cuckolding session for us to enjoy.

best goy

did you have to get circumcised?
It's in the Sunnah as a law for all muslims

This. When she gets bored with him she's going to sell him to ISIS for a few goats and a small brown cow.

>converted to Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=MpKIn-PHHAQ

I was already circumcised as a baby

>shitskins
>marriage material

kek

Always gets me, it's like the jew has prepped the yanks from birth to convert to their religion or their puppet religion.

When will you kys since you are a failure at life?

>my faith in it became genuine
You're a weak cuck I await slaying you with my sword in the coming crusade. Don't worry though I'll covert your qt wife to Christianity and then fuck her .

Dads from Iran, married my Scandinavian Christian mom, hates Islam for ruining Persia and is converting to Christianity. You suck.

also his children are mudslim by default unlike with Christians

>I'm a real Muslim now.
>chiite

LOL

This. Zero respect for male converts.

90% of iranians I know don't give a shit about being muslim

>Brown eyes

The nogs can have her.

White American, descended from Anglos and Germans

hahahahaah
i want to know what does she think about that guy

Using an american proxy doesn't make you look credible

only a beta cuck would do this, its like taking her last name. she will never respect you for this because you gave into her demands, a true muslim man never gives into his wifes demands and she knows this. she knows you wont reprimand her, like a real muslim man would, if she cheats. She's just using you until she can find her true muslim master.

Dude if you were beta enough to adopt a totalitarian death cult just to get a chance with her, she will be bored by you within a year and be chasing chad behind your back.

Hopefully your fellow Muslim brothers stone you to death with her.

Poor Pablo is doomed to witness this creature wherever he may go. And is that Pablette?

100% this.

OP has permanently shamed his family, his people, his history and himself.

Do you have any pics of her bare feet, soles, toes, etc.?

Why do you want to convert to islam? Just to get a chick?
People make up stories but here is what you need to do

>reading the quran
>praying
>keeping your family muslim
>having an i-phone
>riding the bmw
>slapping your wife
>crying about westerners
>talking about religion in every conversation, even if it's about cleaning the toilet.
>no alcohol
>no pork
>no gambling
>no drugs
>no trusting in my advices because gambling, smoking and drinking is the very core of muslim live.
>but hey, at least you can beat your wife

>ITT some muslim larping as a white convert
How do I jump to this conclusion? You throw in words like honour in a context that is not commonly used by westerners. Also you describe other Iranians who are seemingly more secular as "whores"
>We didn't hold hands until her fathers approval
What made you fall in love with a girl who doesn't even let you get to first base without daddies approval!? I mean what was the appeal? Also, you seem pretty chill with having a patriarch calling the shots in your private life which makes me believ you were accustomed to this kind of family dynamic before.