Anybody on this board going to the inauguration in Washington?

Anybody on this board going to the inauguration in Washington?
Also, donyou think this place will be surrounded with Trump supporters?

No and what is the significance of that place

A big crowd of trump supporters should all flood in that place at the same time, if like 50 people all came in started looking around it would be pretty difficult to stop.

They obviously packed up and relocated their child sex slave operations once the news broke. It's literally just a pizza shop now

BREAKING: Fifty people killed inside D.C. pizza shop by crazed alt-right shooter acting on conspiracy theories

My wife is marching in the womens march in Topeka because she couldnt get out of work to go with her friend Susan to go to DC.

I am proud of her but secretly I want to show up on the route with a MAGA hat on but she said she would divorce me if I voted for trump

> I voted for trump, told her, she doesn't believe me

> Whenever I say racist things and talk about white superiority she thinks its an act

> It is no act.

Man that sucks buddy

Antifa would fuck their shit up instantly

I'm seriously considering trying to get out to DC on some last second dumb ass type shit.

What other city could be kek worthy? I wouldn't mind getting out of town a couple days regardless.

ahahaha, their shit would indeed be fucked up instantly, but you're retarded if you think it'd be "antifa" and not the deep state doing it

Pizzagate

Damn. My wife's a big time white supremacist, not a huge Trump fan but she's alright with him.

my wife is far more pale and pasty than I am, she actually thought I was arabic when we started dating and I had to explain that people from the south of europe tan and my big stupid hipster beard that I shaved once I actually graduated.

> Waiting to get called a nigger
> Yes, I was stopped at an airport actually at MCI
> Yes, my mother is blue eyed,
> Ugh, I wish I looked like my brother

I have a small boat air horn. Good idea to use it on protesters or no?

Divorce before it's too late. Take out all of your money and give it to a trusted friend. Hide all valuables, part ways with cars/boats etc with before mentioned friend. Realize that most of the house is going to be hers. Cash out 401k and give to said friend... fuck friends wife and leave the country.

Use it on protesters, use it celebratory, use it to just flat out annoy people, use it before interjecting into someone's conversation to tell them how wrong they are.

I can't find a single reason to not use it.

just tell her you took a dna test and actually are part arab. Then you have a free pass for anything racist.

...I like this, I need to print 23 and Me shit off, and then say I got the results back in a few weeks. Thanks man

Too late? Haha, she could use my doctorate as a "marriage asset" and I would be fucked. Too late for me now, But I love her to death.

I seriously almost visited Comet and did the pizza and ping pong. I went and watched the Senate live and wandered inner DC instead.

Comet is small potatoes in my world of conspiracy theories. Anyone here ever gone in to eat and play games? Because that's how you would figure out if they were a bunch of pedo perv slave traders or not.

I am. I live in DC and I'm excited to see the hoopla.

If Trump supporters enjoy yummy pizza, then yes!