youtube.com/watch?v=vXpsT3e8UsM
youtube.com/watch?v=RkZLl1CUT9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Signing a contract allowing the state to have a hand in your divorce
>2017

Shiggydiggydoowap

No, this is good shit
Marriage is based as fuck , very anti jew desu

Some large mammals have harems, some large mammals pair up with one mate for life.

It's natural. It's the specifics that are weird.

no it's called traditional

>asking a woman to marry her
You're doing it wrong. You ask her father for permission to have her, he's the onr who owns her and can give her away in marriage.

No, its literally the opposite way around OP.

>oy vey go ahead and stick your dick in every girl and let every guy stick their dick in your vagina goyim
>here use a cutout of sheep intestine to prevent yourself from breeding so your race can go extinct
>this isnt going fast enough here is a pill that screws with your hormones so your organs cannot function properly ladies no more need for condoms have unprotected sex std's arent even such a big deal outside of having sex with sheep and getting chlamydia
>Huh well look at that how funny AIDS became a thing right around when you told you to have unprotected sex with lots of men coincidence surely :^)
>Now ladies make sure you get your Diversity™ points in fucking lots of dark sinned men in fact get pregnant and have a white man raise the child its progressive but make sure he knows its your body and when he impregnates you you can kill the baby no problem here we will pay for it!

You are on the wrong side of the conspiracy friend.

has anyone had a marriage go smoothly?

i'm not talking in the long-term, i'm talking about the actual ceremony

seems like something significant gets fucked up in every wedding

Life in a conspiracy.

Being a senile angry grandpa that sits on the porch all day hating the world is the true red pill.

Doug Stanhope on Marriage:
youtube.com/watch?v=vXpsT3e8UsM

>implying you have to do either one of those things

Hooking up with a girl for 2 years, having sex with her before marriage, and being safe by using a condom is different than fucking every whore in town and popping dick pills. Middle ground.

Name one large mammal that has a harem.
>not getting a non-state marriage and living independently of state and society

doug stanhope is a nihilistic atheist edge lord

>seems like something significant gets fucked up in every wedding

Yea, the mans wallet.

It sure is a great idea to spend $40,000 to get into a girls pants only for her to take half of your shit and half of your money for the rest of your life once she encounters a chad.

>Broke up with gf of 2 years today
>single mom
>tired of pol saying I'm a cuck
Am I uncucked senpaitachi?

That is not the issue in question. the issue in question is whether or not marriage is a Jewish subversion plot and the answer is no, the opposite is true. Fuck culture and the breakdown of marriage culture is.

Lions user.

Tradition usually had the brides family paying for the wedding. This way, if she turns into a cheating whore she's only fucking over her own family.

I had mine on a beach of a small secluded lake, with the pastor, his wife, and my mother (since it requires 2 witnesses to be valid) It was nice. Bottle of champagne, and lunch in the sun afterwards.. went home and railed my wife, and was back at work the next day. No issues.

Lions, Gorillas, Deer

He's an old man trying to get a young thing to change his diapers in a few years.

I have the same game plan

Sea lions

>>oy vey wait until you sign this contract before you use your dick
Where the fuck did you come from, the 1950s? Practically nobody waits to be married before they start fucking.

Mine went relatively smoothly, for the knid of weddings her family puts on. No one got shot and only one bridesmaid passed out drunk.
The father of the bride finances the wedding.

oblig THICC

>The opposite is true

Yeah, because thinking independently is the epitome of being a kike. Good goyim! Remember to circumcise your children. You don't want to be a.... jew, do you? Hehehehe.

yes, marriage is a religious contract between you, your partner, and God
it isn't something a govt should have any interference with

Look at that girl's lazy posture while he's proud, geeky, tucked in shirt, looks like there's not a single soft spot in that bony little body.

She's a pampered whore

>marriage
>anti-jew
>gubmint gives married people tax cut gibmedats

Whatever you say (((pastor))

Yup.

that guys smart as fuck putting a ring on that T H I C C and himeself lookin like a methhead trucker

idk what to make of it, i found mor epics of the guy he has a feminine physique but is hard like a trucker

She looks kinda pretty..

he did kind of walk into that one

But wouldn't abstaining before marriage just make men irrational and marry any woman who offered him sex, thus giving women even more power over men than before?

they look like a genuinely happy couple

She is the definition of a 5. Unremarkable, not a turn on or a turn off

women could only have power over one man, the one they chose to have sex with. The opposite cedes way more power to woman as all women could potentially offer a man sex and thus control him

Courthouse wedding $250 parents and grandparents only. Private room at one of the cities best steakhouses afterwards siblings and spouses invited kids all had babysitters. $2500 including tip. Best wedding ever. Ring was custom made overseas for 1/4 of the cost after appraisal. Together five years before marriage two years in expecting first kid two weeks after she stopped birth control.

No one follows the Christian way anymore.

Nuke this gay earth pls

They do. hopefully they are

Why did you marry a girl who would leave you as soon as she encountered a chad?

Band + rock? That sounds neat. How much do you spend on a ring anyways...

being a chad/slut is not thinking independently

and in case you thought being a chad is just fine, the existence of chads implies the existence of sluts because we don't do harems anymore

Can't you have a church only marriage? With no state intervention?

shhhh.

No music just $100+ dollar steaks and appetizers for 14 people. Brought my own wine and paid $25 a bottle uncorking fee. The ring was less than $1800 but like I said got it for 1/4 the price. Went home/ made love. Everyone said it was the best wedding they had ever been to. My grandpa has been to a lot just celebrated his 60th wedding anniversary. Short sweet ceremony. Five minutes with the judge and 2 hour dinner. No scheduling no distractions. My wife just had to look pretty and eat good food. She got a nice vacation out of it, but that was money well spent as opposed to 6 hours of hell and scheduling and rehearsals and rentals and catering et cetera.

My friend paid $42K for his wedding with open bar and hotel floor rental. He divorced 3 years later lost everything. Had to start over. He is remarried with a kid now and his second wife did the courthouse thing. I would love if marriage was a church thing. But now marriage is a legal contract where you are basically forming a limited liability partnership so might as well get a judge to do it. Marriage license is like a two page form divorce paperwork is 242 pages to start.

>dating my girl for 7 years
>finally manned up and asked her to marry me
>wear chicken costume to propose to her as a joke for being too chicken to propose to her sooner
>best proposal ever
>says yes
>6 months later get married
>happiest day of my life
>first 9 months no problems
>she starts coming home from work at odd hours saying she had to work late
>month goes by and I start getting suspicious
>start surprising her at work when she gets off to take her to dinner
>acts annoyed
>try checking her phone
>password protected
Redflag.png
>tell her I'm going out with da boyz one night and will be home late
>borrow friends car to go follow her when she gets off work to not look suspicious
>follow her to some persons house
>she stays fairly late
>decide to figure out who person is before confronting her
>follow person to work one day to find his place of employment
>follow him to a chick-fil-a, he's the manager
>literally got CLUCKED
Can't make this shit up

I hope this is made up cause that's depressing as fuck.

I wish it was too

t. mehmet

you're a fucking scumbag you know that? You deserve everything you got for not trusting your own wife

.....is what I would say if I were one of your wife's friends

I don't know but it's well over 5,000 years old, so like the sword or the wheel, it obviously works.

I want to propose to my gf with this playing.. as a joke. Will she break up with me?

youtube.com/watch?v=RkZLl1CUT9s

this is the best copypasta

Me and my wife planned a traditional wedding then ditched that and did a drive through wedding instead - way more fun and it was still a great, meaningful weekend

elephants, rhinos, whales, dolphins.

some animals live in groups and have only 1 breeding pair and kill all the kids of their community.

meerkats, wolves, and hyenas are examples.