ITT: we pretend Hilary won the election and organize the most vile disgusting immature protests for Friday. any ideas?

ITT: we pretend Hilary won the election and organize the most vile disgusting immature protests for Friday. any ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KihAwNn-zoM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

excrement catapult

ITT a retarded liberal wants to ask the masters how to disrupt the inauguration

fuck protests start the civil war now

youtube.com/watch?v=KihAwNn-zoM

I stand around crying in a Hillary shirt while looking at my smartphone and eating a chipotle burrito.

BOTTLES OF PISS

nice try libtard

dont want to think about it even as a joke in case I concentrate too hard and meme myself into the hillary timeline

mass suicide

An organised mass suicide in D.C of Hilarry supporters

>buy dozen assorted donuts from tims
>eat all the good ones
>"heres your donuts, hilary"

Ha ha!
You got no plan.

How about "yell at cops and get a face full of pepper spray"

tfw you wish hillary won so that we could have had ww3 + civil war: the sequel

Go pick a fight with one of the bikers.

Why are they all so hairless?

Sit back and enjoy the death of America. Why bother when she'll destroy you all?

kek

I sit quietly in sadness knowing my candidate has lost but eventually cheer up as I accept my loss and become determined to try again in four years as you would in any other democratic country. Then I'd turn Netflix back on and act like an adult again. :^)

fpbp

I ain't givin you ideas, Antifa

POO POO PEE PEE

Oh it's going to happen anyway.
But in this timeline we don't have to start it, so we will get the moral high ground and we won't have to exercise restraint once it kicks off.

Truely the best timeline
Praise Kek.

I'll bring my dog and fuck it to protest the swearing in.

BUT WAIT!
>there is a twist
When they come to arrest me I detonate 20 stink bombs filled with teargas. That will show those childish democrats who the real responsible people are.

I got a 7 part plan
1. Get brown paper bags
2. Shit inside them
3. Find a bunch of rats
4. Arrive at inauguration with the bags of shit, a dozen rats, matches, and gasoline.
5. Light the shit and rats on fire and fling them at the building and at shills.
6. As liberals are running away, kidnap a few of them, preferably children and niggers.
7. Hold them for ransom while occasionally dismember them to show that we are serious.

>protesting

Mobilize organized militia to every known politician's home, take hostage the local news and have them broadcast the execution of each politician while forcing a judge and priest to bare live witness.

Continue until free of all politicians. World peace by six months or your money back.

Came in this thread to post this.

UNLEASH THE BEAST: SAM "666" HYDE

>abort dozens and dozens of puppies on the sidewalk and throw them at human killing hypocrites that get uppity

>1 post by this ID

DATA MINING/SLIDE THREAD

IGNORE THE BITCHY RETARD

Burn self alive

They shave your ass in boot