No One WantsThis Man For POTUS!

gallup.com/poll/201977/trump-pre-inauguration-favorables-remain-historically-low.aspx?g_source=Politics&g_medium=lead&g_campaign=tiles

Literally no one likes him. He lost by 3,000,000 votes!

How can you joke about this man? How can you vote for this??

In 2 days, Donald J Trump will be president and I am literally crying as I type this because from that moment on my friends of color and LGBTQ neighbors will be rounded up and arrested and detained indefinitely in prisons like Guantanamo Bay without trial for the rest of their lives.

How can you sit by and let this happen? I'm crying because everything Obama has done will be reversed and Fascist strippers are taking control and are planning to ruin this country.

I'm crying and I can't even go outside.

How can you do this??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D0WnZyxp_Wo&t=52s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tqwFWD_Htfo
youtube.com/watch?v=_FdnA4SyYzE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's too late.

Your friends won't get rounded up. they will live in a badly run country though.

about 14 hours and....

youtube.com/watch?v=D0WnZyxp_Wo&t=52s

and it's all over.

Beats having 3/5ths a president

I A M L I T E R A L L Y S H A K I N G R I G H T N O W

seriously kill yourself
the people obviously want him, believing stupid polls meant to demean the fucking president isn't going to change that

>using occupy democucks as a source with no logical arguement
>loves mexico raping women and Saudi arabia funding isis.
SAGE

Dude you didn't get the message.

From 2011 user....

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tqwFWD_Htfo

I don't have a position on this one way or the other, but that map is really only showing the confirmed will of about 17% of the US population.

>In 2 days, Donald J Trump will be president and I am literally crying as I type this because from that moment on my friends of color and LGBTQ neighbors will be rounded up and arrested and detained indefinitely in prisons like Guantanamo Bay without trial for the rest of their lives.

If only.

God be praised!

youtube.com/watch?v=_FdnA4SyYzE

Hillary won the popular vote against Obama too. She is a born loser.

How is the winner of the presidential election determined?

Nope this lie is terrible.. she lost in a landslide in both elections. She is the Mitt Romney of the demoncrat party. Too funny they never figured it out.

Mmm I wasn't even talking about that, I was saying the map itself doesn't provide a complete consensus for the support of the population, only those who voted.. In this case we only see the consensus drawn from the resulting votes. (around 17% of the US population)

It's accurate enough to draw a trend yes, but it's dishonest to display it as if it's 90% support across the board.

As I said before I have no interest in this one way or the other, trump won and it's on him and his staff to do their best for the country.

Let me let you in on something. Once Trump takes the White House absolutely nothing will happen. Presidents dont determine laws, presidents do no own a country, presidents cannot bend the minds and bodies of their countrymen to their will. What this president will do is write some stupid twitter shit that will cause drama. The whole point of all this election nonsense was to cause drama. Trump wont run the country down because he does not own the country. He can't move an inch without getting approval from his higher-ups.

P.S. Grow up.

LITERALLY SHAKING

Hey Bosnia, is it true you are a Slavic protestant country?

You're not everyone. Piss off, cucky.

>I'm crying and I can't even go outside.
This generation is fucking pathetic. I lived with the threat of nuclear annihilation as a constant in grade school and high school. Now you can't go outside because the mean man got elected. Boo fucking hoo. Goddamn. At least the fucking leftists back in my day had some balls. Shit didn't go their way, they'd blow some shit up or something. You're pathetic.

No, we are a political joke. Nowhere in the world can you see a country governed by 3 representatives, two of which represent people who have their own countries (Serbia, Croatia). We are not Slavic protestants, we are cucks.
And Amerifags think they have it bad.

Come one dude don't be too hard on yourself.

wtf I love philosophy now

Have you ever tried to survive >and< feed your family with 300 USD for an entire month? That is if you can find such a decent and well paying job. The climate here makes it worse.